Favorite Fast Food Chain

Alaska

formerly princemeat skarmheart
My favorite would have to be McDonald's overall. I do really enjoy Taco Bell because I can win infinite food there for only a nickel, using one of these handy dandy machines.
0.jpg
It's so easy, a nickel buys you a whole bag of cinnamon twists if you win it. Plus, Taco Bell has my favorite drink, Baja Blast.

Mcdonald's, however, has decent food for cheap, it only costs a dollar for infinite soda in any sized container, they have Happy Meals, it angers hippies, and, best of all, it has:
M O N O P O L Y
for a limited time. The Monopoly only started Friday and my friend's already collectively have over one hundred Monopoly stickers.

Now what's yours?
(◡‿◡✿)

I get a medium chocolate shake from McDonalds every morning. I have loads of McDonalds pieces but have only won $50. </3

Anybody have a Boardwalk piece lol

However, Subway is my favorite fast food restaurant.

Nigel said:
I get a medium chocolate shake from McDonalds every morning. I have loads of McDonalds pieces but have only won $50. </3

Anybody have a Boardwalk piece lol

However, Subway is my favorite fast food restaurant.

You seriously won 50$? That's ridiculous. Do you have a pic of Mediterranean Avenue, or was it the instant winner piece? Because the odds of getting Mediterranean Avenue are 1 in approx. 402,602...

Yeah, McDonald's is the best, especially during monopoly time. 100 plus pieces ftw.

I gave up on fast food last year. Do you guys have any idea how BAD it is for you?

However, WHEN I still ate fast food, I did enjoy Taco Bell and Wendy's.

1. Chipotle

Chipotle is like, actual food. Nuff said.

2. Arby's

Sentimental. Plus, has the best fries IMO.

EDIT: Subway counts as fast food? Then that's #2 XD

1. Chipotle. It's amazing.
2. In-N-Out. Superior to McDonald's in every way.
3. Subway. Relatively inexpensive, and delicious!

BAH BAH BAH BAH BAH! I'M LOVIN' IT!
No, just kidding, don't like McDonald's that much. I don't really eat fast food to begin with, but I agree Subway is good

don()shinobi said:
I gave up on fast food last year. Do you guys have any idea how BAD it is for you?
ComfortEagle said:
fast food sucks guys

ronald+mcdonald+frowns.jpg

I get that Mcdonald's is plastic filled torture fest and disgusting and creates a horrible source of food for everyone that eats there, but I don't care about my body. Like, I frequently have races to diabetes with my friends.

Puff said:
1. Chipotle. It's amazing.
2. In-N-Out. Superior to McDonald's in every way.
3. Subway. Relatively inexpensive, and delicious!

Good man! In-N-Out is amazing, and I wish I had one near me. Whenever I'm in AZ with the relatives, I make sure to eat there. Where I'm from we have Blake's Lotaburger, which is sort of similar in taste. I like their food infinitely more than McDonald's, but it's really expensive, so why get that when I can get 4 times more food for the same price that trashes my body? I digress, but here's the logo for Lotaburger, it's great.
blake.gif

If I had to pick a fast food chain, then In-N-Out Burger for sure. It has the most amazing burger ever and makes you feel (kinda) that you're eating something that's good for you.
A hilarious close second is Five Guys Burgers. For anyone who has gone there, they will know that their fries are straight from Hell - so thoroughly bad for you but you can't stop eating them.

...but I do not regularly eat fast food, so my opinion does not matter much. I do, however, want to slap everyone who says McDonalds or Burger King upside the head (more so McDonalds than Burger King, though, but they both suck).

DNA said:
If I had to pick a fast food chain, then In-N-Out Burger for sure. It has the most amazing burger ever and makes you feel (kinda) that you're eating something that's good for you.
A hilarious close second is Five Guys Burgers. For anyone who has gone there, they will know that their fries are straight from Hell - so thoroughly bad for you but you can't stop eating them.

...but I do not regularly eat fast food, so my opinion does not matter much. I do, however, want to slap everyone who says McDonalds or Burger King upside the head (more so McDonalds than Burger King, though, but they both suck).

How could you hate McDonald's? I CAN BUY 4 HOT AND SPICY MC CHICKEN FOR THE PRICE OF A PACK. I don't know if you understand. If it's because of the whole torturing animals and creating a horrible system of dependency on bad food for poor people, I guess that's fair, but all the bad is over ruled by all the good. Think about a large drink for a dollar, and Monopoly, and everything else <3

As far as In 'N' Out goes, their food is actually pretty quality and tastes amazing too! In 'N' Out is really good, so good choice.

Personally, I think everything at McDonald's tastes the same. Maybe it's their "McSpecial Sauce" or whatever that's basically McMayo. Or maybe it's just me.

If it's because of the whole torturing animals and creating a horrible system of dependency on bad food for poor people, I guess that's fair, but all the bad is over ruled by all the good.
That was not my reason for disliking McDonalds. My reason is that all their food tastes terrible or bland.

DNA said:
That was not my reason for disliking McDonalds. My reason is that all their food tastes terrible or bland.

Ahh, that makes more sense to me. I think it's good but maybe I've just gotten used to it because I eat it a lot.

Meatheart said:
Ahh, that makes more sense to me. I think it's good but maybe I've just gotten used to it because I eat it a lot.
^

DNA said:

Yeah. It is chemically made to be good food, so yeah. As I said however, it isn't the best for taste. In 'N' Out is best hands down.

Back