'Explosive Impact,' Japan's SM8 Set; Raises Questions About Switch Release

MasterGallade

Instagram: @theavalonlegacy
?

I'm confused. The photos on this post. Is the one on the Left the Full Art version or the Secret Rare version? If thats the Secret Rare, what does the Full Art look like? I know with Mewtwo GX, his secret art was completely different from his FA... Plus Mewtwo in a Capsule... Perfect! Otherwise, i'm excited to see Lugia back in action! Now I just need Zapdos GX or a Meloetta GX...

In Japan, Full Arts are counted as Secret Rares, so there will be a Rainbow Rare also

DragonFang101

Funky China Man
Bodybuilding Dumbells + GRI Golisopod = 200HP :p

Not when Metal Frying Pan exists. It doesn't fully outclass though, since the Helmet can help protect your Scythers. But yeah I would not use it over Metal Frying Pan.
I didn't at all say that it would replace Metal Frying Pan. I was well aware of that card when I made my comment. I am simply saying that it would be a necessary addition to a Scizor GX deck when you don't have Metal Frying Pan.

The PokeMan 11

Aspiring Trainer
?

I'm confused. The photos on this post. Is the one on the Left the Full Art version or the Secret Rare version? If thats the Secret Rare, what does the Full Art look like? I know with Mewtwo GX, his secret art was completely different from his FA... Plus Mewtwo in a Capsule... Perfect! Otherwise, i'm excited to see Lugia back in action! Now I just need Zapdos GX or a Meloetta GX...
In japan, their full arts are secret rares

Chimecho3000

Aspiring Trainer
I didn't at all say that it would replace Metal Frying Pan. I was well aware of that card when I made my comment. I am simply saying that it would be a necessary addition to a Scizor GX deck when you don't have Metal Frying Pan.

Well you left out the key part didn't you?

Still I don't understand why you would suggest a card for a deck when a better version exists for said deck. The value of Metal Frying Pan will pretty much be the same as the Choice Helmet, so it's not like it's a more cost efficient variant either.

DragonFang101

Funky China Man
Well you left out the key part didn't you?

Still I don't understand why you would suggest a card for a deck when a better version exists for said deck. The value of Metal Frying Pan will pretty much be the same as the Choice Helmet, so it's not like it's a more cost efficient variant either.
I get that Metal Frying Pan is a better variant. Something we can both agree on. And I sure didn't leave anything out.
Did I suggest Choice Helmet as a replacement? No. no I didn't.
I am suggesting it as an addition. You can only have up to 4 Metal Frying Pan in a deck, so if you want something just as useful to add on, then try Choice Helmet. Were we able to track this time? :)

Last edited:

uncleyuri

~
Not sure how the wording of that ability works. Would we be able to bench a basic, then put the respective stage 2 right on it all in the same turn?