'Explosive Impact,' Japan's SM8 Set; Raises Questions About Switch Release

Zipplip

Aspiring Trainer
It’s a shame Donphan already has 130 hp meaning a riotous beating would leave it with 10 hp anyways. Still, interesting card.
I think it’s mainly for the big attacks like Lycanroc’s GX attack.

Also to anyone who says that Donphan isn’t that good, a reminder that you can use Last Chance Potion for the turns that Hustle Belt can’t hit OHKO range.

AuraJackle

Aspiring Trainer
I think it’s mainly for the big attacks like Lycanroc’s GX attack.

Also to anyone who says that Donphan isn’t that good, a reminder that you can use Last Chance Potion for the turns that Hustle Belt can’t hit OHKO range.
Actually it's not that good because 2 attachment attacks are generally bad and attacks that power up the turn after are also really bad

Xeynid

Aspiring Trainer
Azumarill looks at 8 cards, which isn't a guarantee to hit ANY energy, so you certainly shouldn't expect to hit more than 2 in any given game, assuming you're spamming it.

With Geomancy rotating, azumarill is pretty much the only attack that can accelerate for fairy decks, but fairy decks don't really need that.

Donphan with electrode GX, counter gain, and counter energy is exciting I don't care what anyone says.

ddskzb

Aspiring Trainer
I don't know why they always give fairy type such useless tech card. There is no good fairy pokemon except Aloan Ninetales GX for a long time.

WinterShorts

Aspiring Trainer
On the Azumaril, Droplet Search actually seems pretty decent. Obviously not the best card out there but definitley the best of the recent Azumarill cards we got so far.

N's Rhyperior

Aspiring Trainer
<br>
Blacephalon-GX - Its fine! The hardest part is if you spam 10 fire energies and threw them into the Lost Zone because of the main atk, you end up running out of energy to spam with or to use to accel energy onto Blacephalon. 3-4 Geodudes<br>
Naganadel - Well, NagaStaka just got better. 3 Geodudes<br>
Heat Factory * - so basically a Scorched Earth but limited to R energy and can&apos;t be removed by Field Blower. Cool. 4 Geodudes<br>
Sudowoodo - If it has 130 HP, it would be cool. 3 Geodudes<br>
Choice Helmet - Usable in cards that is capable of 2HKO. 3 Geodudes<br>
Donphan - OMG! Someone will love this! Although someone will do flat 120 for 2 ignoring for the ability. 170-200 for 2 energy attachment, I can agree with that if you survived. 3 Geodudes<br>
Azumarill - Someone will say that this will good on Fairy decks but it will be a clog since you are also running Marill. 3 Geodudes
Donphan is good with hustle belt but it won't see play. Azumarill however will probally be played in most good Fairy decks.

Antonio123456

Aspiring Trainer
Actually it's not that good because 2 attachment attacks are generally bad and attacks that power up the turn after are also really bad
The meta is such cancer rn. More than one energy attachment is a bad thing, anything more than a basic that isn't entirely God tier is garbage. Zoroark has ruined the meta. Buzzwoke also ruined the meta.

Wechselbalg

brb
Azumaril is so bad. Why would you run a stage 1 for luck based energy search when fairy has (and will have) much better techs.

Donphan with Hustle Belt is cute though but since it has no energy acceleration it won't be a deck.

Mcsonic00

Less Filler Cards Please
I think Azumaril is not as good as the 120 HP Alolan Marowak. Donphan is a really nice card though, can be played with Electrode GX + Counter Catcher (since Guzma doesn't work good with the attack) + Counter Energy and all. Being able to Last Chance Potion or Hustle Belt so good because of this ability is huge though. I think Last Chance Potion will be used, but I think Choice Band will be used over Hustle Belt. Deciding to go Shrine or Brooklet is a tough call. :cool:

AuraJackle

Aspiring Trainer
The meta is such cancer rn. More than one energy attachment is a bad thing, anything more than a basic that isn't entirely God tier is garbage. Zoroark has ruined the meta. Buzzwoke also ruined the meta.
Your correct but it's been that way for a long time the only good decks are the ones that attack for one energy or have acceleration