'Explosive Impact,' Japan's SM8 Set; Raises Questions About Switch Release

Discussion in 'Pokémon Trading Card Game' started by Water Pokémon Master, May 28, 2018.

1. Kashvinder Mann Aspiring Trainer
    Kashvinder Mann

Oh god lost march but luckily not too OP as that other stupid marcher. Celebi prism confuses me.

2. ForeverRanger91 Aspiring Trainer
    ForeverRanger91

Jumpluff could be fun with Spinarak and of course Skiploom.

3. Orlandito2012 Aspiring Trainer
    Orlandito2012

So many cards in this set look really interesting, even if they haven't been translated yet!!!

4. ForeverRanger91 Aspiring Trainer
    ForeverRanger91

Celebi isn't that good really. Greninja GX maybe could use it but Frogadier's pitiful HP makes that not worth it. Were it an ability, it would be busted but better.

5. Skeleton Liar サーナ~
    Skeleton Liar

Oh, and Faba has something to do with the Lost Zone too!

I've been looking forward to more cards that interact with the Lost Zone. It was such an interesting mechanic that I'm glad was brought back. Just look at that Skiploom and Jumpluff!! ...Might be a bit too clunky to pull off, or at least do 1-hit KO's, but I'd love to make a deck with them.

6. ForeverRanger91 Aspiring Trainer
    ForeverRanger91

Dunno why you would ever do it but you could run random energies with Typhlosion. Could be a fun card to mess around with since DCE's would be Double Fire Energies so any Pokemon with an RC cost could do it for one DCE.

7. Ashblaze Full Art Supporter Hunter
    Ashblaze

WHITNEY YOUR FINALLY HERE, IM READY TO SEE THE FULL ART SUPPORTERS IN THIS SET NOW (I’m ready to scream early in the morning and faint back asleep if any of the full arts supporters gets shown, I would even faint for faba tho I don’t like him) also omg a lusamine prism star that’s crazy *whispers* i need it, I was really hoping something good for celebi but I wouldn't want to devolve any number of evolution that are mine if only it was to the opponent *whispers* I still need it, SHOW ME THE FULL ARTS *falls alseep*

8. j2y8n2x Aspiring Trainer
    j2y8n2x

If you have more than 35 cards in your hand, meaning 36 cards and more.
    And it doesn't have to be your active Pokemon.

In Japanese, if you say "more than 35 cards" it means 36 or more, and doesn't include the 35.

9. ForeverRanger91 Aspiring Trainer
    ForeverRanger91

Delibird looks fun as a starter. Go second and get your tools if you don't draw them. Slowking would be good if it were a Psychic Pokemon but Water isn't hitting much for weakness right now.

10. Those Unown cards better be good.

11. PlatinumDude Aspiring Trainer
    PlatinumDude

Anyone remember the HG/SS era when some of the Pokemon involving the Lost Zone had their artworks summoning a dark void? This just came back full circle.

12. Jabberwock #Jovimohnaeliackvid
    Jabberwock

Would be real startling if somebody brought a megaphone against that, eh? :UUU

[​IMG]

PlatinumDude likes this.
  13. jo94 Gen 3 lover
    jo94

All the card sith that sort of shadow ball deal with the lost zone, that item card will probably put or recover 2 of your card into/from the lost zone

14. Yeah but dude do you remember that Lost World stadium card? It allowed a win condition if your opponent had 6 or more Pokemon in their Lost Zone. They totally need to reprint that.

Ramo0927 and PlatinumDude like this.
  15. Ramo0927 I am a
    Ramo0927

Toxapex GX + Toxic Spikes + Venom Fever + Malamar = Fun deck maybe?

16. ForeverRanger91 Aspiring Trainer
    ForeverRanger91

Raikou and Amphy are best friends it looks like. 120 for 2 energy is really good but it is contingent on having Amphy on the bench already.

17. Water Pokémon Master I like Pokemon more than you. :D
    Water Pokémon Master

Webmaster News Head Activities Head Elite Member Advanced Member Member

Check out the Unown! Best cards ever! XD

18. Angel Duran Aspiring Trainer
    Angel Duran

Faba don't know but lusamine gives inmunity to ultra beast for 1 turn

19. Paperclip Grunt Aspiring Trainer
    Paperclip Grunt

I am screaming how long have I been waiting for a Faba card. I hope they make him a full art so I can purchase and add him to my Aether collection ;v; I am so happy right now I cannot wait to collect this set!

20. jo94 Gen 3 lover
    jo94

Hopefully tpci studied everything so that lost march is not broken as night march.

Viewing Now: 0 Members + 0 Guests

There are no registered members viewing this forum. Why not register here and start a discussion?