'Explosive Impact,' Japan's SM8 Set; Raises Questions About Switch Release

ForeverRanger91

Aspiring Trainer
Dunno why you would ever do it but you could run random energies with Typhlosion. Could be a fun card to mess around with since DCE's would be Double Fire Energies so any Pokemon with an RC cost could do it for one DCE.

Ashblaze

Full Art Supporter Hunter
WHITNEY YOUR FINALLY HERE, IM READY TO SEE THE FULL ART SUPPORTERS IN THIS SET NOW (I’m ready to scream early in the morning and faint back asleep if any of the full arts supporters gets shown, I would even faint for faba tho I don’t like him) also omg a lusamine prism star that’s crazy *whispers* i need it, I was really hoping something good for celebi but I wouldn't want to devolve any number of evolution that are mine if only it was to the opponent *whispers* I still need it, SHOW ME THE FULL ARTS *falls alseep*

j2y8n2x

Aspiring Trainer
Using my phone's crappy machine translation, it looks like unown's ability gives you a win condition if you have 35 cards in your hand???

If true, it's the king of all meme decks. I'm calling it now.
If you have more than 35 cards in your hand, meaning 36 cards and more.
And it doesn't have to be your active Pokemon.

In Japanese, if you say "more than 35 cards" it means 36 or more, and doesn't include the 35.

ForeverRanger91

Aspiring Trainer
Delibird looks fun as a starter. Go second and get your tools if you don't draw them. Slowking would be good if it were a Psychic Pokemon but Water isn't hitting much for weakness right now.

PlatinumDude

Aspiring Trainer
Anyone remember the HG/SS era when some of the Pokemon involving the Lost Zone had their artworks summoning a dark void? This just came back full circle.

Jabberwock

#Jovimohnaeliackvid
Forum Mod
Articles Staff
Delibird looks fun as a starter. Go second and get your tools if you don't draw them.
Would be real startling if somebody brought a megaphone against that, eh? :UUU

startling-megaphone-flashfire-flf-97-ptcgo-1-312x441.jpg

jo94

Gen 3 lover
All the card sith that sort of shadow ball deal with the lost zone, that item card will probably put or recover 2 of your card into/from the lost zone

DragonFang101

Funky China Man
Anyone remember the HG/SS era when some of the Pokemon involving the Lost Zone had their artworks summoning a dark void? This just came back full circle.
Yeah but dude do you remember that Lost World stadium card? It allowed a win condition if your opponent had 6 or more Pokemon in their Lost Zone. They totally need to reprint that.

ForeverRanger91

Aspiring Trainer
Raikou and Amphy are best friends it looks like. 120 for 2 energy is really good but it is contingent on having Amphy on the bench already.

Angel Duran

Aspiring Trainer
OK, I really want to know what the Faba supporter and Lusamine Prism do. Waiting patiently for the translations...

On another note: f*ck yeah Forretress. That second attack is probably some sort of self-destruction thing though.
Faba don't know but lusamine gives inmunity to ultra beast for 1 turn

Paperclip Grunt

Aspiring Trainer
I am screaming how long have I been waiting for a Faba card. I hope they make him a full art so I can purchase and add him to my Aether collection ;v; I am so happy right now I cannot wait to collect this set!

ForeverRanger91

Aspiring Trainer
So Night March is a thing again but with a different skin. Only two pokemon with the attack at the moment but still. Might theory some builds.

Lanstar

The Cutest of Ladies
Look at the first Larvitar card: It made little Pupitar and Tyranitar sculptures with a tiny little shovel.

CUTE. OVERLOAD. :oops:

ForeverRanger91

Aspiring Trainer
Lost March's problem right now is that outside of attacks and Skiploom's ability, there is no good way of getting Pokemon into the Lost Zone to fuel the attack. Still going to tinker quite a bit.

Wechselbalg

brb
Well, curb my enthusiasm! TPCi decided to kill off NM in Expanded, only to bring it back into Standard. Granted, if they don't print broken cards that interact with your own lost zone, LM will never be as busted as NM was, but still.

Angel Duran

Aspiring Trainer
Lost March's problem right now is that outside of attacks and Skiploom's ability, there is no good way of getting Pokemon into the Lost Zone to fuel the attack. Still going to tinker quite a bit.
one of the items is called lost mixer,you discard 2 cards of your hand in the lost zone,then you draw a card