Wi-Fi Trades *Drohn's Trade Thread* - (Shiny) Pokémon - Cloning - Mega Stones - Items -

RE: Drohn's MyPlayer Thread

Someone recently traded one to me! I updated the OP.

I can breed anything from my Haves list for you, however. :)

Hey, I'd like a Continental Vivillon. I can probably get you one of the abra line.

I'd love to have one of those Continental Vivillon's then lol. I have extra Modern Vivillon or an Abra.

Yo Drohn, its me. I'm currently looking for a Sail Fossil or a Metang (Beldum would be even better), as I'm planning to try to get Pokémon to either create a Generational themed team, or a Fossil-themed Pokémon team. If you have any of the above, tell me what you would like, and I can try and arrange it.

I plan on starting a new game in Y and I have a shiny oddish in my pc that I am willing to give away to a new home. My friend code is in my signature if you are interested.

Fun Fact: The first shiny Pokemon I found was an oddish in Silver.

@momoxmomo an Ankh: I can get you both continental Vivillon. When would you like to trade?

@G-Panthera: Sadly I don't have that fossil, nor Beldum. :(

@BCWD93: Nice Oddish! I could hold it for you and trade it back after you started the new game.

Drohn said:
@momoxmomo an Ankh: I can get you both continental Vivillon. When would you like to trade?

@G-Panthera: Sadly I don;t have that fossil, nor Beldum. :(

@BCWD93: Nice Oddish! I could hold it for you and trade it back after you started the new game.
If you want the Kadabra (rather than the Abra), I need to level it up, so maybe by tomorrow night (USA time or about your morning time on Tuesday).
EDIT: I have the Kadabra ready.

I can get you a Abra right now. Is there any specific Nature you want? I'm interested in Ditto. (preferably a Modest one if you have it, but if not I'll take any one besides one of the non stat changing Natures)

I updated the list. I already have Alakazam now. I can still trade a Vivillon and Ditto. If you have an EV reducing Berry that would be great. If not anything is fine.

What Nature(s) do you have on the Ditto(s) you own? I know I have the berry that reduces Defense. My 3DS burnt out though so I'm letting it charge for a little bit. (I fell asleep playing X this morning)

I have the following Ditto natures double:

Calm, Bashful, Naive, Relaxed, Bold, Quirky, Adamant.

I have more, but need them for breeding! :p

I'd like to trade for the Adamant one, please! I have Qualot Berries, which lower base Defense. Do you need any Pokémon, or just the Berry?

I guess we could trade whenever we're both online. I have you added already lol.

@Brave Esperia: I have a Qualot Berry. Do you perhaps have Kelpsy? Or maybe another one? If not anything is fine.

@Ankh: What's your friend code?

Drohn said:

@G-Panthera: Sadly I don't have that fossil, nor Beldum. :(

Ah, alright, then I'm out of luck sadly. Thanks anyways.

Drohn said:
@Brave Esperia: I have a Qualot Berry. Do you perhaps have Kelpsy? Or maybe another one? If not anything is fine.

@Ankh: What's your friend code?

Sorry, I don't have any Kelpsy Berries. I'm okay for a Ditto though, I caught an Adamant one.

RE: *Drohn's Trade Thread* - (Shiny) Pokémon - Cloning - Mega Stones - 5IV Yveltal -

I really need a Hasty Greninja, can I grab one off you please? :)
I literally have five boxes full of competitive Pokemon, is there anything you're looking for? Can get any Gen 5 competitive shinies :)

RE: *Drohn's Trade Thread* - (Shiny) Pokémon - Cloning - Mega Stones - 5IV Yveltal -

Do you have Charizardite Y Mega Stone?

Back