Wi-Fi Trades *Drohn's Trade Thread* - (Shiny) Pokémon - Cloning - Mega Stones - Items -

RE: *Drohn's Trade Thread* - (Shiny) Pokémon - Cloning - Mega Stones - Other Items - 5IV Yveltal - *Giveaways* -

Hey! I can clone Tyranitarite, so I don't need anything special for it. Let me know when you want to trade. :)

RE: *Drohn's Trade Thread* - (Shiny) Pokémon - Cloning - Mega Stones - Other Items - 5IV Yveltal - *Giveaways* -

Hey man!

I'm very interested in your Yveltal and Shiny Greninja! What do you want for it in return? :p

Hey! Those are both legit, but anything is fine, since I cloned them. I don't need anything specific right now. We can trade now; I'll be online!

Thanks for the trade man! Really appreciate it! I'd also like you to clone my self caught Shiny Gardevoir, Crobat, and Mightyena! Oh and while you're on it... Could you also clone my Shiny Charizard? Thanks in advance :D

Yea no problem! I'll be able to clone them later. Can you trade in about an hour from now?

Drohn said:
Yea no problem! I'll be able to clone them later. Can you trade in about an hour from now?

I guess that would fit in my schedule! Although i'm not quite sure... Let's say i will send you a PM if it doesn't :p

EDIT: Thanks for the cloning!

Drohn said:
Hey! I can clone Tyranitarite, so I don't need anything special for it. Let me know when you want to trade. :)

thx man can we trade tommorrow like in the evening? if not than maybe on tuesday, thx

Do you have a Modest 6 IV Ditto? PM me~

nivowoods21 said:
Drohn said:

thx man can we trade tommorrow like in the evening? if not than maybe on tuesday, thx
You can let me know know what time you're on. I also need your Friend Code.

Teal said:

Yup!

Drohn said:
nivowoods21 said:
You can let me know know what time you're on. I also need your Friend Code.

my fc is 5086-3092-2316, in can trade today from 1-6 pm thx

Teal said:

Yup!

Are you able to trade now? I added your Friend Code.

Drohn said:
Are you able to trade now? I added your Friend Code.

i can trade at 4pm, i have an errand to do

We're in very different time zones so we'll have to agree on a time beforehand. I'm 9 hours ahead of you. I'll generally be available until 3pm in your time zone (assuming you entered the correct time zone on PokéBeach :p ). You can let me know what fits you!

Drohn said:
We're in very different time zones so we'll have to agree on a time beforehand. I'm 9 hours ahead of you. I'll generally be available until 3pm in your time zone (assuming you entered the correct time zone on PokéBeach :p ). You can let me know what fits you!

well i can trade right now

Can i trade for the 6iv ditto? I have 5 iv squirtle,scyther and drilbur.

Drohn said:

hey can you trade right now?

ratajoe said:
Yea. Squirtle would be nice.
nivowoods21 said:
Drohn said:

I'm available now. :) I'll connect. What's your in-game name?

Drohn said:
ratajoe said:
Yea. Squirtle would be nice.
nivowoods21 said:

I'm available now. :) I'll connect. What's your in-game name?

its galeb, whats your fc?

Friend Code: 0576-4325-2484

It's in the first post of this thread. :p

I sent the trade offer. I'm Calem in-game. :)

Back