Wi-Fi Trades *Drohn's Trade Thread* - (Shiny) Pokémon - Cloning - Mega Stones - Items -

RE: *Drohn's Trade Thread* - (Shiny) Pokémon - Cloning - Mega Stones - Other Items - 5IV Yveltal - *Giveaways* -

Drohn can you clone the mega stone for manectirc for me please?

I've got the mega stones for abomasnow and houndoom (if you need these)

Also, if you don't need that I've got several legendaries you can make copies of for yourself if you need that

RE: *Drohn's Trade Thread* - (Shiny) Pokémon - Cloning - Mega Stones - Other Items - 5IV Yveltal - *Giveaways* -

Yea I can clone the Manectric Mega Stone. Do you have any Shiny Pokémon or good IV Pokémon I can clone? If not, anything is fine. What's your friend code and in-game name?

No i don't have anything like that sorry.

My FC is 4613 8318 4210 and ign either Zyzz or Jeff Seid

EDIT: I have shiny ttar/electrike/dragalge's pre evo/fletchinder if you want to copy any of them but apart from that I don't know about their IVs etc

I'll add you now. What nature are Shiny Skrelp and Fletchinder? When will you be able to trade?

Skrelp is mild and Fletchinder quirky

I'm on now

Alright. Thanks for letting me know! I don't need those at the moment, so you can trade anything you can miss. I'll connect now.

Hey there, I was wondering if you'd be willing to trade me a Houndoomite. I have a 5 IV Umbreon (everything but attack), a 3 IV shiny Sableye (HP, Sp. Atk, and Sp. Def), and a shiny Gurdurr you could clone. Does any of those sound workable?

Hey! Is that Gurdurr caught/bred in Kalos? Then I would love to clone it. If it isn't I would like the Umbreon! Let me know you Friend Code and when you can trade.

Hey man!

Since the last time went so well... I'd like you to clone some more of my Pokémon since i know i can trust you.. When do you got time? ^,^

Hey. I can trade now. :) I'll connect.

Bump.

Hi, I'm really interested in Y version exclusive mega stones and semi interested in a yvetal. I have an extra 5 IV Bold missing attack level 1 rotom (perfect washer), a 5 IV HA slowpoke and I could possibly breed other stuff if nothing interests you. My current project is a 5 IV serene grace togekiss so if I get an extra togepi I would be happy to trade you.

Thanks for the help!

I would love (a clone of) that Rotom. I can definitely help you with the Mega Stones and Yveltal. What is your friend code and when are you available to trade?

0490-4651-6421 IGN: Jon

I have a prelim tonight but I may be on after it. You can take the Rotom without cloning if you want its an extra.

Thanks man!

I'm from the Netherlands, which is 6 hours ahead of USA EST. Tonight your time I might be sleeping. You could post here to check if I'm awake when you're back, but if possible it might be best to also include at which time you're available tomorrow, in case I'm sleeping.

I may be able to get on now if you would like to trade. Not sure how long I can stay on if cloning mega stones takes too long.

EDIT:

Going to my prelim soon. You probably will not be awake when I get back. Tomorrow might be somewhat hard also as I get back late. Maybe we can trade sometime over the weekend

Sorry I didn't realise you were still here. If you're still here we can trade now.

I am back for a bit. Finished studying for the most part

Awesome! I'm online.

Edit: Accidentally gave you an Yveltal with a nickname, you can have this one too. You can keep both since the other has the Mega Stone.

Thanks a bunch! Really appreciate the help :D Sorry I'm not sure if i sent over the 5 IV slowpoke but it has regenerator.

I'll let you clone my shiny noivern later if you want, but I have to head to prelims soon

Back