• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Drohn's Pokémon Centre - (Closed)

RE: Drohn's Pokémon Centre - Pickup Service from Japan's Pokémon Centre in Fukuoka

And how much do the chain Substitute and chain Turtwig cost each?
Also, how much do the Xerneas&Yveltal sleeves cost for each pack?

RE: Drohn's Pokémon Centre - Pickup Service from Japan's Pokémon Centre in Fukuoka

I think the sleeves were 380 Yen each (but you'd need two for a full deck, since one pack has 32 sleeves).

I'm not sure what the Turtwig and Substitute cost. I will note as many prices as possible this Saturday.

Athena's Shopping List

2x Booster Box of Wild Blaze (image) ¥3000 x2
1x Mega Battle Deck 60 Charizard EX (image) ¥1500
1x March 2014 issue of CoroCoro w/ Charizard EX promo (partial photo) ¥???
3x Charizard Mega Battle Pack (no photo :()* ¥850 x3
1x Tyrunt/Tyrantrum Cell Phone Charm set (photo) ¥650
1x Amaura/Aurorous Cell Phone Charm set (photo) ¥680

Total Costs: ¥11830 (plus the cost of CoroCoro, which I don't even know how to guess), which comes out to ~€82,50. I'll transfer money over tomorrow, once I know if I'll be partially paying you in cards for when you get back, or if it'll be full cash to you up front. :p

* - Since there's no photo, I'll describe it to you. It should be a flat-ish package that holds 6 booster packs (2 of X Collection, 2 of Y Collection, 2 of Wild Blaze) and 1 Promo Card. There are 3 different Promo Cards: one each of Chespin, Fennekin, and Froakie. I would like 3 packs total, one of each starter. If you cannot find these or would prefer to wait until I can show you a photo, that's fine; I know I'm not getting these until you come back in July, so I'm going to be waiting no matter what anyway. :p

FUTURE REQUEST!

I would love if you could get some prices and photos of the different cell phone charms your Pokémon Center has available. If you don't know what those are or what they look like, they will likely be either plastic and single like this Mew charm, or metal and either single like this Sylveon or in an evolutionary chain group like this Pumpkaboo and Gorgeist. I am thinking I would love to make a pair of earrings out of them, but I'd like to know which are available first before I make a choice and start planning. Thanks. <3

Will do! I'll do my best to find CoroCoro. I haven't seen it anywhere yet, but I will check out if they have it at the centre. If they don't I'll visit some other stores with magazines and hope to find it.

Holy...Athena xD

I think CoroCoro is only about 500-600 JPY, I've seen a video of someone who'd ordered two of them and they weren't expensive. Just insanely heavy, but Drohn could take the card out and just throw the rest away.

And I don't mind the extra 7%, you're already saving us a lot of money!

Riraito said:
Holy...Athena xD

I think CoroCoro is only about 500-600 JPY, I've seen a video of someone who'd ordered two of them and they weren't expensive. Just insanely heavy, but Drohn could take the card out and just throw the rest away.

But... I want the magazine too! I used to occasionally buy CoroCoro at my local Japanese bookstore back when I lived in the States, but it's been a while since I've had one. T_T I don't have to worry about weight affecting shipping costs, though, since Drohn and I are going to buddy up when he flies back to Europeland and I'll get my stuff then.

And, yeah, I'm ordering a lot of stuff. :p I'm going to use the cell phone charms to make myself some sweet earrings. :D I'm using Drohn instead of AmiAmi while he's over there to save me on shipping and customs fees until I find a better solution. He's already picked up some plushes for me, too. >_> <_<

Teehee, that's true xD

Now if only AmiAmi could put 'gift' or 'just 2000 JPY, nothing valuable here!' on their packages I could order more too, but since my XY got stuck at customs I've only bought things under 20 euros :c

My bank account is going to be veeeery empty after I get everything I want. I hope I have some money left after Wild Blaze, I need plushes!

I'd like 2 32 sleeve sets of the Kalos Legendary sleeves please.

Okay, new update. If you transfer the money to me in Euro I only need to pay the conversion fee once (my bank changing it to Japanese Yen). This means the added percentage is 4.5%; not 7%. The 2.5% does not apply if you send the money to me in Euro instead another currency. However, this might mean you have to pay for the first conversion (to Euro) yourself if that is not your own currency, which will probably end up being the same in the end (a total of 7%).

At least it's good news for Riraito, who uses the Euro? :p

Updated:

Paypal & Bank Charges
Since Paypal charges 3.4% transaction costs and my bank 1.2% for conversion costs this has to be added over the total amount. It can be rounded down to 4.5%. If you transfer the money in a currency other than Euro there is an additional 2.5% conversion cost, making it a total of 7%.

Edit: To clarify, paying in Yen doesn't work since the Yen will be stored on Paypal. In the Pokémon Centre I cannot directly pay with Paypal, of course, so I would have to first convert it to Euro to put it on my bank, and then withdraw the cash here in Yen. That would mean it has to be converted three times since you have to convert it to Yen first. Paying in your own currency or in Euro would mean a total of two conversions unless you also use the Euro, in which case it's only one conversion.

I understand, just send me an invoice in euros tomorrow :3

Where's the Politoed and goodra? -_-

How much are the sleeves and deck boxes?

They have Goomy plushies. There are also these things:
http://www.amazon.co.jp/%E3%83%9D%E3%82%B1%E3%83%A2%E3%83%B3%E3%82%BB%E3%83%B3%E3%82%BF%E3%83%BC%E3%82%AA%E3%83%AA%E3%82%B8%E3%83%8A%E3%83%AB-%E5%85%A8%E5%9B%BD%E3%81%9A%E3%81%8B%E3%82%93%E3%83%A1%E3%82%BF%E3%83%AB%E3%83%81%E3%83%A3%E3%83%BC%E3%83%A0704-705-706-%E3%83%8C%E3%83%A1%E3%83%A9%E3%83%BB%E3%83%8C%E3%83%A1%E3%82%A4%E3%83%AB%E3%83%BB%E3%83%8C%E3%83%A1%E3%83%AB%E3%82%B4%E3%83%B3/dp/B00IDRXJJ6/ref=sr_1_1?s=toys&ie=UTF8&qid=1394732247&sr=1-1&keywords=%E3%83%8C%E3%83%A1%E3%83%AB%E3%82%B4%E3%83%B3

The link might not work if you click it, so click reply and copy/paste the full link in your browser. It's the same as the things under "Stuff" that look like keychain things. It's probably for attaching it to phones and the likes.

I think sleeves are 380 per pack of 32. You'd need 2 packs for a full deck. I'm not sure if that's the price, though.

Hello how much would 2 wild blaze booster boxes and a charizard deck box cost to the uk?

Do I have to manually convert my USD into Euros or does PayPal do it automatically?

Stu4488 said:
Hello how much would 2 wild blaze booster boxes and a charizard deck box cost to the uk?

The booster boxes are around 3000 Yen each and the Deck around 1500-1600 Yen I believe. I'm not sure what the shipping costs are, since it depends on the weight of a package. I don't think it's more than 1000 Yen for this.

This does not include the Additional fee or the 4.5% added to the total amount yet.

@Brave: You have to select which currency you want me to receive the money in.

Okay, here's my updated list and what I meant to send to you.. I still want Mega Blaziken dice bag, but take off the Mega Mewtwo Y dice bag and the Mega Ring. I also want to add 2 packs of Mega Charizard X and Y sleeves and a deck box, I believe they are the same price, 380 Yen.
VmyQlUl.jpg
gZFlSF9.jpg

So here's the updated list:
1 Mega Blaziken Dice Bag = 580 Yen
2 Mega Charizard X and Y Sleeve packs = 760 Yen
1 Mega Charizard X and Y Deck Box = 380 Yen
Total = 1720 Yen

All I need is your PayPal address so I can send the money to you. I can send it in Euros, so it will only be 4.5% more, correct? I also need whatever other fees there are to add to the total, just PM me again.

Another note to Riraito: Since you're Dutch you might also be able to pay me by bank transfer rather than Paypal. This would also save you the 3.4% added by Paypal.

(Dutch banking systems rule and are super convenient to use for everything. :p With your bank card you can directly pay for things in stores in the Netherlands and many other countries as well as buy things/transfer money online very easily without additional charges.)

Buy

MrSquarepants (Paid products & partially shipping/additional fee)
4x Wild Blaze Booster Box
2x Pokémon XY Theme Decks (Yveltal and Xerneas)
4x Generation 5 Promo Boxes (N, White/Black Kyurem, Zekrom, Reshiram)

PsychedelicBreakfast
1x 1st Edition Wild Blaze Booster Box
1x Umbreon Plushie
2x Mega Charizard Card Sleeves
1x CoroCoro

GoldenHau (Paid)
1x Mega Blaziken Dice Bag
2x Mega Charizard Card Sleeves (64 sleeves)
1x Mega Charizard Deck Box

Athena
TL;DR (JK)
2x Booster Box Wild Blaze
1x Mega Charizard Deck 60 Charizard EX
1x Coro Coro with the Charizard Promo
3x Charizard Mega Battle Pack (do you have a picture of another mega battle pack so I know what to look for, even though the image will be different?)
1x Tyrunt line Charm
1x Amaura line Charm

Riraito (paid products)
1x MonColle Greninja Figure
1x Litleo Pokedoll
1x Froakie Pokedoll

NotJim
1x Umbreon Plushie

Scorched Feathers
1x Wild Blaze Box
1x Fletchling Moncolle figure
1x Fletchling phone charm

Brave Vesperia
2x XY Card Sleeves

Check
Everything x.x
Reshiram and Zekrom box things for Riraito (what are they called?)
Pictures for Athena of the other charms (you could possibly go to Bulbapedia and c/p the names in Japanese text into amazon to see what they look like, that way I can get them this trip)
Moncolle figures
Prices for TCG stuff

People can still make new orders too, of course!
PLEASE TELL ME IF I FORGOT ANYTHING!!
*Or confirm I didn't forgot anything so I know you read it. :p*
Also tell me if I forgot anything specific you wanted me to check the price/availability of please.

I just have one more thing to add, could you possibly get an extra shopping bag from the Pokemon Center and put it in with my stuff?

Back