• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

DJ's Trading Shop! Have Charizard EX .. 1st.Ed Shining .. Gold Stars

A Rayquaza* is selling for $70-120 right now of course depending on it's condition .. Base Set Charizard $30-35 .. Base Set Venusaur $20-25 .. Base Set Blastiose $20-25 .. For the amount you want is $120 worth minumum .. Now Rayquaza is not mint .. It is near mint so I will say around the $85-100 range .. I been in this game for around 7 1/2 years to know of a value of a card and have been selling for years already and never had no complaints on my values since they are fair from personal/internet resources .. Thanks. :)

DJ Hype Vibes said:
A Rayquaza* is selling for $70-120 right now of course depending on it's condition .. Base Set Charizard $30-35 .. Base Set Venusaur $20-25 .. Base Set Blastiose $20-25 .. For the amount you want is $120 worth minumum .. Now Rayquaza is not mint .. It is near mint so I will say around the $85-100 range .. I been in this game for around 7 1/2 years to know of a value of a card and have been selling for years already and never had no complaints on my values since they are fair from personal/internet resources .. Thanks. :)

lol I'm not even going to try to argue with someone like you. $70 Rayquaza*? $20-25 per venusaur? Hmm....
I won't be rude, but I don't see a trade ever happening between us.
Goodbye. And I wish you good luck finding a rayquaza* elsewhere.

and have a nice day.

Do u have any of the following

Keldeo ex
Landorus ex
Catchers
Holo water energy
Playmats
Blastoise bc

I have a crystal lugia holo fa trade

Back