• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

DJ's Trading Shop! Have Charizard EX .. 1st.Ed Shining .. Gold Stars

Could you check my list for Charizard ex and Mew Star?

My trades are a little outdated, so feel free to check out my sale thread and perhaps we can work a deal. :)

Hi, I'm interested in the Charizard ex if it's Mint, and have Pikachu *.

Could you CML for anything else you might be interested besides Umbreon and Espeon *? (might be traded)

silentsword77 said:
Hi, I'm interested in the Charizard ex if it's Mint, and have Pikachu *.

Could you CML for anything else you might be interested besides Umbreon and Espeon *? (might be traded)
I saw these:
Latias*
Pikachu*
Espeon*
Umbreon*
PokemonMaster123 said:
CML for these please:
Charizard EX
Lugia EX
1st Ed. Shining Raichu
Gyarados*
Mewtwo*
Celebi*
Mew*
Kyogre*
Groudon*
Didn't see anything, thanks.

I have Rayquaza*

Do you have
2x Base Set Charizard
1x Base Set Venusaur
2x Base Set Blastoise?

This isn't a direct trade, you'll have to add more.

Any white dings in corners, slight edge wear or any light scratches in good lighting? So basically booster pack fresh to a sleeve and toploader? Thanks. :]

Well, I guess it's Near mint, I see some tiny white dings in the corner. But otherwise it's good, no scratches at all.

Front Picture:
front_zps7917c5c0.jpg

Back Picture:
back_zps7b9ada6b.jpg

btw, the bottom left has no issues on the back, it's the carpet that's white, not the card.

DJ Hype Vibes said:
The ding in the bottom left corner is the carpet? Looks like it's the card ..

I looked over the card again, it's both. there is a ding, but it's extremely small.
the main big white piece you see is the carpet for sure.

Yeah it's still a pretty medium-sized white ding from what I can see but seems to be fine anyways .. Any other cards you may have from my wants or cards I may be interested in? Because for that one card is not enough for my side .. Thanks.

DJ Hype Vibes said:
Yeah it's still a pretty medium-sized white ding from what I can see but seems to be fine anyways .. Any other cards you may have from my wants or cards I may be interested in? Because for that one card is not enough for my side .. Thanks.

Woah woah
HOLD UP
Are you suggesting that I should add stuff?

2x Base Set charizard
1x Base Set venusaur
2x Base Set Blastoise

is nowhere near the value of a rayquaza*. You would have to add something about $105 worth. (like a Charizard ex + something else)

Sorry, unless I read your post wrong, then your rates are a bit ridiculous. You are suggesting I add things when your side is the one that "owes" around $105 worth?

Back