'Detective Pikachu' TCG Products Announced for Spring!

Luplayz

The Master of bad Pokemon
Getting the Zard, its not appealing artwise, but it would be fun to use in a deck.

Wechselbalg

brb
Love the look of movie Greninja and the card itself isn't bad either. However, it is not comparable to Archie as that supporter was used on Pokemon that either had an ability that activated right away or could attack for a single attachment. Still, it is worth to experiment with at least.

theprp30

Aspiring Trainer
I still can't get over how weird it is to see Pokemon with actually looking fur. I guess they have to evolve in design over time but still. Still hope the Mewtwo Gx is a meta changer.

Lord Goomy

Got Goomies?
Detective: Good job. Interesting, but not playable.
ANOTHER ‘ZARD and Greninja:
Gimme a B!
Gimme a U!
Gimme an S!
Gimme a T!
Gimme an E!
Gimme a D!
What does that spell?
B U S T E D!

Seriously, ZARD is pretty good, and the Greninja is breakneck speed. I like them, but MORE ‘ZARD? REALLY?

paulyd84

cooltrainerpaul
These are so swish the art looks awesome cant wait to see the rest of the set, trainers might look a but weird with real people thou lol

This is a def double buy to keep keep one sealed that flip style blister looks amazing.

Hemos

The demonic Shadow Lugia/Mystical Raven Witch
When I read Greninja-GX's ability, the first thing that came to mind was Elemental HERO Bubbleman from Yu-Gi-Oh!, mainly cause their effects are nearly identical (Greninja - last card in hand, play to bench and draw 3. Bubbleman - only card in hand, Special Summon + no cards on your field and in hand, draw 2)

I can forsee the Greninja getting some use.

AngryBokoblin

Guzzlord is fun
Aqua Patch is a thing, that Greninja can do 130 turn 1.

Please let there be a FA or something that is not realistic because I, personally, think that card looks hideous and I will never play with it.

ForeverRanger91

Aspiring Trainer
That Charizard is really good. Greninja is busted and Hemos is right, this is Bubbleman in Pokemon form. Any water deck can run this without having too worry about Froakie and Frogadier. The attack is pretty good too. Yeah it isn't affected by Weakness but for a Pokemon you can just lay down, I will take it.

Zero Umbreon

Pyromaniacal sorcerer
When I read Greninja-GX's ability, the first thing that came to mind was Elemental HERO Bubbleman from Yu-Gi-Oh!, mainly cause their effects are nearly identical (Greninja - last card in hand, play to bench and draw 3. Bubbleman - only card in hand, Special Summon + no cards on your field and in hand, draw 2)
Ha ha! How did I not see this!?

CynderDarkov

Aspiring Trainer

I can forsee the Greninja getting some use.
I thought the same thing which makes me really like this Greninja a whole heck of a lot. Plus is a pretty good attacker that can be easily max potioned due to aqua patch.

The Charizard is pretty ok too but is probably just too slow regardless of the first attack and also being a stage 2.