'Detective Pikachu' TCG Products Announced for Spring!

Lord Charizard

Aspiring Trainer
Holy crapbaskets that’s a LOT of info to take in!

Looks like I’ll be collecting the entire Detective Pikachu set, wacky stuff like that is my jam!

Do you think we’ll get anything like the Espeon/Umbreon decks? Or will we just get the respective Tag Teams in GX boxes?

OVERGRO

Pokemon is lyfe.
inb4 Mew+Mewtwo GX starts a new generation of Mewtwo Wars.

And honestly I'm betting now on the Detective Pikachu set being an overhyped set of McDonald's promos, with CG art from the movie.

PS: The X-Ball Mewtwo Wars meta was 2012. That was 5-6 years ago. Feel old yet?

Lord Charizard

Aspiring Trainer
It’s not going to be a McDonald’s set and I’m very glad of that. Getting cards not severely bent, creased, punctured, dented or wrinkled were as much a chase card as a secret rare...

AuraJackle

Aspiring Trainer
SO HYPE FOR MEW&MEWTWO-GX AHHH

Sucks that Mew didn't get his own GX but at least we're getting this finally lol

But Charizard is already confirmed with Reshiram in Double Blaze lol
Double charizard gxs then. Honestly didnt remember that one at all.

Swampert Full Art

#GROOKEYGANG
So right now technically there are like 10 named Japanese sets that haven't been released in English yet (which will probably be combined into 3 or 4). This is going to be a very bad year for collectors money wise.

OppositeAttract

Aspiring Trainer
Holy crapbaskets that’s a LOT of info to take in!

Looks like I’ll be collecting the entire Detective Pikachu set, wacky stuff like that is my jam!

Do you think we’ll get anything like the Espeon/Umbreon decks? Or will we just get the respective Tag Teams in GX boxes?

I assume Flareon will eventually get paired with Entei, and the other two get paired with other two legendary dogs respectively.

Gwen

Aspiring Trainer
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA DEOXYS!!!!! I'm so glad Deoxys is getting a cool card, but I do wish they would get some of their own spotlight and not have to share with Espeon, just a regular GX card, that should've been in Celestial Storm.

Toni Kensa

Playing and Collecting
Mew & Mewtwo Tag Team seems so strong, I'm curious to see what they'll do for those. *scroll scroll* Other Tag Teams also look cool! Haaalp! :D

Shishigami

Aspiring Trainer
Well Pokémon everything seems according to as how we planned as would be expected except for one thing. FFS NO ESPEON & CRESSELIA?!?!?! Who gives a Slowpokes tail about Mew and Mewtwo semantics when why would anyone want Espeon with Deoxys after the perfect symbolic Dark duo synchronisation polymerization?? Perfect Pokémon you amaze us with so much treatment then slap us around thinking we could have everything. Now if it was Deoxys & Necrozma GX? As Maxmoefoe says 'it will rot your brain, so just stick to pokémon go..'

Last edited: