'Detective Pikachu' TCG Products Announced for Spring!

Discussion in 'Pokémon Trading Card Game' started by Water Pokémon Master, Dec 19, 2018.

1. boyishgoodlooks Aspiring Trainer
    boyishgoodlooks

I want a detective Pikachu card for my Pikachu page!

2. AshCo Payne-ful
    AshCo

I see where you're coming from, but remember that Espeon has some sort of sun representation to it. Cress and Darkrai have to do with moon phases, so I'm going to assume that their intent was pairing the Eevees of those types with two mythical (if you still count Deoxys as such) Pokemon that share it, instead of some kind of Day/Night motif. At least that's how I saw it, so it made sense to me.

Shishigami likes this.
  3. thembert Aspiring Trainer
    thembert

Omg I’m so happy for mew and mewtwo tag team!! The artwork must be so nice

4. Tytus Expanded Legend
    Tytus

Darkria and Umbreon better be respected and have good art.

TheAquaPiplup likes this.
  5. Shishigami Aspiring Trainer
    Shishigami

Thats a good insight, thank you for the justification. I think the full arts for the Eeveeloutions paired up will be in veins of Arita's Golden Alakazam.

6. Chimecho3000 Aspiring Trainer
    Chimecho3000

Double Blaze is a main set. So there's only 2 mini sets between the main expansions. Although there's 3 between Double Blaze and Miracle Twins with the Detective Pikachu set, although that's half a mini set, so it's more like 2 and a half.

7. AcePlayz Just call me, the Pokemon Master!
    AcePlayz

It is going to be Charizard and Reshiram Tag Team Gx, there was a booster pack art leaked before showing charizard and reshiram on the front. 95% of the time the pokemon on the teaser pack art, are a gx in the set. This time they would be a tag team gx

8. XCITE In the Shadow of Mew
    XCITE

MY DREAMS HAVE BEEN FULFILLED. ITS A MIRACLE!

9. Water Pokémon Master I like Pokemon more than you. :D
    Water Pokémon Master

Webmaster News Head Activities Head Elite Member Advanced Member Member

10. Lord Goomy Got Goomies?
    Lord Goomy

HOLY CRAP IS THIS WHERE WE GET THE SHINY POKÉMON?

AngryBokoblin and TheAquaPiplup like this.
  11. Gameguard Aspiring Trainer
    Gameguard

Prob not. The thing with the japan shiny set is it make nothing rotate this coming year. Japan has gotton by this with new ways they print sets with a a b and c in each set. Yes we have started to get the same thing but only for special box promos. We never had a a stamp insideca pack set. Could they do this in March ? Yes but with 24 cards in japan set ours might only have the same. Shiny set is like best if xy set whuch we never got.

Lord Goomy likes this.
  12. Water Pokémon Master I like Pokemon more than you. :D
    Water Pokémon Master

Webmaster News Head Activities Head Elite Member Advanced Member Member

The-Kaiser likes this.
  13. bbb888 One Life. One Dream.
    bbb888

Shut Up and Take My Money!

... and Charizard looks scary as f

14. Gwen Aspiring Trainer
    Gwen

Amazing!!!

15. elFacho Aspiring Trainer
    elFacho

The hell? All of these 3 promos are kind of amazing!
    The Charizard one looks cool, but that first attack is insane.
    Greninja tho... That card is nuts!

bbb888 likes this.
  16. Nyora Ticked Off ^^
    Nyora

...I didn’t expect any of these to be good. Well, obviously Detective Pikachu isn’t, but that Charuzard looks pretty cool, maybe not playable, but certainly moreso compared to our current Charizard-GX. Greninja-GX, however, holy woah! That’s a good Ability! I think that will get played a lot, for sure. I will play it.

Nyan likes this.
  17. Heviin Aspiring Trainer
    Heviin

Pikachu is the only bad one! :(

18. SquirtleRules Aspiring Trainer
    SquirtleRules

Advanced Member Member

I would be scared if an opponent got that Charizard loaded with 5 energy. It's a OHKO monster.

How? It accelerates itself, Kiawe, Naganel+whooper, Naganel + multi-switch, however, it doesn't matter. You can even use DCE and non-fire basic. Lookout!

Last edited: Jan 17, 2019
    bbb888 likes this.
  19. AlittleSTARme Aspiring Trainer
    AlittleSTARme

if arhie was good grennija will be good.

20. Skeleton Liar サーナ~
    Skeleton Liar

Geez... That Charizard looks insane. It’s still so weird seeing Pokemon this ‘realistic’ in official products. But I still say they’ve handled the designs very well! I love how you can see a bit of orange skin in the cracks between scales on its wing. Small details like that help make a cartoon dragon seem believable enough as being ‘real’ in the world of this movie.

I had to reread Greninja’s Ability a few times. That’s pretty darn good! And Charizard certainly has potential. The prices are a bit steep, but reasonable enough for special products.

Viewing Now: 0 Members + 0 Guests

There are no registered members viewing this forum. Why not register here and start a discussion?