BW/BW2 Desukan - The Egyptian Sarcophagus Pokemon :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Desukan looks really cool and different from other pokémon's, i like that:) It could possibly be a single-pokemon with no evo's. I don't think it is an evolution of an earlier pokémon since i don't think he looks like other pokémon's.
I think and hope, that Desukan will be a Ghost/Rock type. That is also a great new type-combination:)

Dizzard said:
No I think he meant that Ken Sugimori is making EVERYTHING a pokemon, a bit of an exaggeration though. I'm yet to see a shoe pokemon
Read the front page. Ken just does the ART, not MAKE the Pokemon. :/
runeon12 said:
*cough cough the sphinx is a lion cough cough*
*cough cough* They look nothing alike so no you.*cough cough*

I thint that because of the shadow arms, it will be Ground/Ghost, with high special attack, low Speed, and Low Attack. Special Defense will be decent, and Defense will be highest.

tyking16 said:
Ghost/Fighting?

I'm just going to have to say I hope not to that. Also, considering that steel wasn't available in ancient times, I think that hurts your theory about it being a Steel type as well.

Ghost/Rock or Ghost/Ground are the best bets for this pokemon.

I'm pretty sure Steel type is metal or metalic things in general, not just "steel". Forretress is Bug-Steel, but its shell isn't made of steel, it's just "steel-hard".

But sarcophagi are usually made out of limestone, so it probably won't be steel type anyway.

Giuseppe said:
I'm pretty sure Steel type is metal or metalic things in general, not just "steel". Forretress is Bug-Steel, but its shell isn't made of steel, it's just "steel-hard".

But sarcophagi are usually made out of limestone, so it probably won't be steel type anyway.
''Forretress are a large round cocoon like species of Pokémon. They have two steel pinkish plates positioned on the top and bottom of their bodies. The plates cover...''

And yes, sarcophagi are made of limestone. So no Steel type.

Desukan seems as though it could be a ghost and ground type. given its ghost like appearance and the fact that it is a sarcophagus pokemon. It further proves that it could be part ground.

It's interesting that we haven't had a Ghost/Dark or Ghost/Psychic pokemon to date, considering many ghosts are considered 'evil' or learn psychic as a move.

As long as it isn't just Ghost type. Ugh, that'd be awful.

oakbark said:
It's interesting that we haven't had a Ghost/Dark or Ghost/Psychic pokemon to date, considering many ghosts are considered 'evil' or learn psychic as a move.

As long as it isn't just Ghost type. Ugh, that'd be awful.

=/ This is all I say to that.

Anyway, Ghost/Steel and Ghost/Fighting make little to no sense for a sarcophagus. o_O I mean geeze... As much as I would love a Ghost/Fighting type, I'd like it to make sense.

oakbark said:
Yeah, it's a facepalm moment, sorry! Dunno WHY i said that, no excuses, it was dumb!

I honestly thought Sableye was memorable, and so was Spiritomb(memorable as the one pokemon that's annoying as heck to actually set up)...

I wish Desukan was in corocoro this month, but he'll probab;y be in next month.

IDK, maybe it'll specialize in Defense and/or Sp. Defense...seeing at a sarcophagus is very...er...protective..? It'll have low speed, because I don't see how Sarcophaguses can even move...

I think it will be the hippowdon of 5th gen, though I doubt it will have sandstorm. I think High attack and deffense as well as decent HP. I think it will make a viable curse user.

TrainerofFury said:
IDK, maybe it'll specialize in Defense and/or Sp. Defense...seeing at a sarcophagus is very...er...protective..? It'll have low speed, because I don't see how Sarcophaguses can even move...
I agree with you. This Pokemon also seems to me that it has more defense. If it turns out to be that kind of a Pokemon, then it might be good to have on a team for the defense type if your other Pokemon are fainted.

The Flaming Ho-oh said:
I think it will be the hippowdon of 5th gen, though I doubt it will have sandstorm. I think High attack and deffense as well as decent HP. I think it will make a viable curse user.

I thinks it looks more like the Spiritomb of this gen.
Meguroko seems to be the new Hippopotas of this gen...sooo...

Has anyone speculated what it's front sprite will be like yet?

I hope it's an open sarcophagus and has a mummy in it...
It most likely isn't, though.. (There's ghost arms...)

Shimama-man said:
Has anyone speculated what it's front sprite will be like yet?

I hope it's an open sarcophagus and has a mummy in it...
It most likely isn't, though.. (There's ghost arms...)

Deviant Art is your friend, my pal.

I'm seriously going to laugh if I see that there is a mummy/ghost coming out of the sarcophagus.

Edit: ...I am on the floor laughing right now. http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&q=desukan#/d2t0gfa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back