BW/BW2 Desukan - The Egyptian Sarcophagus Pokemon :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
PokeBlog said:
Oh. My. Gosh. who would think it would be an evo of bronzong? oh my gosh. you guys are complete idiots. i mean, i think it would be a lot worse if it was an evo for Spiritomb. i mean, it does have the word tomb in it, but it isnt look like anything like a sarcophagus.
Tombstone. The stone where Spiritomg arises from.

PokeBlog said:
Oh. My. Gosh. who would think it would be an evo of bronzong? oh my gosh. you guys are complete idiots. i mean, i think it would be a lot worse if it was an evo for Spiritomb. i mean, it does have the word tomb in it, but it isnt look like anything like a sarcophagus.

Oh my gosh, I think that you like shouldn't think that other peoples opinions are like stupid I think. I mean I think that everyone like has their own like opinions I think. Your opinion of like everyone elses opinions is like, oh my gosh.

Anorith said:
Oh my gosh, I think that you like shouldn't think that other peoples opinions are like stupid I think. I mean I think that everyone like has their own like opinions I think. Your opinion of like everyone elses opinions is like, oh my gosh.

Like Oh my Gosh! I, liked tottaly loled!
On topic: Spiritomb evo is very unlikely.
He's probably a horrible pokemon who everyone is going to want a evo for in the 6 gen. IMO

tyking16 said:
I'm thinking that he will most likely be Gost/Rock or Ghost/Ground and he will more than likely be found in the desert.

if ghost/ground it's the ultimate Electivire counter :O

I think this Pokemon is pretty cool.
I think it will have a Pre-Evo and no other evo's after this form.
cause it looks pretty epic.

(lol I was a little late replying to this thread :p)

its most likely like snorlax in fire red and leaf green, like sudowoodo in emerald, lucario in diamond and pearl, its gonna be that one of a kind pokemon in the wild, either staying in one place like snorlax, given to you as a gift for some type of task like lucario or you have to use an item to wake it up or something like the squirtle bucket thing for sudowoodo

i think that the idea that sarcophaggot(desukan) is related to spiritomb or bronzong is just plain stupid

This is probably my absolute favorite out of the Gen 5 Pokemon. I've ALWAYS wanted an ancient Egyptian based Pokemon. So I'm probably going to end up using this no matter what it's type and stats are. I just hope it's like pure ghost though, and not ground or rock. Oh, actually it could also be Ghost/Steel, which would be awesome and make sense because of the sarcophagus. I really dont see why it HAS to be ground or rock just because it's Egyptian and therefore desert based.

Alternitivly it could be like the Sableye/Spiritomb of this gen and be Ghost/Dark. Idc if that type combos overused, because it has no weaknesses.

Rock would give it too many weaknesses. And I'm also gonna be using Meguroko no matter what, so that's why I hope it's not ground and ghost. But even if it is, I guess I'm stuck with 2 ground types then, I'm that obsessed haha.

[attachment=5852]I know what desukan looks like it really dissapointed me :(

p.s hes in the bottom left

Attachments

• desukan.jpg
    desukan.jpg
    146.9 KB · Views: 58
That was confirmed fake. Mamanbou and Doryuzu ( spelling >_< ) don't even look like that. ^

Don't reply in threads that the last post hasn't been made in 2 or more weeks. Please read the rules again. Thanks. :) *Lock*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back