BW/BW2 Desukan - The Egyptian Sarcophagus Pokemon :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm wondering what attacks it could have. Sand Tomb, Payback, maybe Rock Throw? It'd probably have Harden or some sort of defense-boosting attack. I wonder what it's ability could be too; would it have only new abilities or an older one and new one, or just old ones?

Shimama-man said:
Has anyone speculated what it's front sprite will be like yet?

This reminds me, a couple of days ago I had this really weird dream...

In it the front of Desukan was revealed......and it had the face of a duck! :(

As long as nobody here believes in dream predictions then there's no need to worry though.

I'm so excited about Desukan! I love Egyptology and visiting mummies. I don't even care what it's stats are or what it's type combination is-I'm getting one for my team. I'm going to name mine "Nisut" because that's the ancient Egyptian word for "pharaoh". I'm hoping that in order to catch it you have to journey through an actual tomb, because the inside of a pyramid's maze filled with booby traps would be awesome. I'm thinking/hoping that's what that man-made rock formation in the upper righthand corner of the Isshu map is. Has anyone found a bigger picture of that thing? It looks like it has a Desukan-like statue at the top, which could show us what it might look like from the front. From what I can infer I think it's got the "death mask" of an Egyptian pharaoh (for an example Google Tutankhamun because his is the most famous by far).

i think it could very well be spiritomb's evo, but what seems to me mysterious is the little blue thing in the top left corner that is the same blue on him, could it be an attack or something?

Dizzard said:
This reminds me, a couple of days ago I had this really weird dream...

In it the front of Desukan was revealed...and it had the face of a duck! :(

As long as nobody here believes in dream predictions then there's no need to worry though.

is this the duck face?

http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=desukan&order=9&offset=0#/d2ssj3l

Anyone post this yet?Might be KS art of Desukan?Maybe fan-art?Who knows?
Desukan_maybe-205x300.jpg

What do you think?:D

The Flaming Ho-oh said:
I think it could have decent attack, just not feeling the special attack. also, Imagine what this thing could set up with Curse (Which I am 95% sure it will have "The Mummies Curse" anyone?) and Sucker punch (which I think it will have since it seems dark and would be POWERFUL if it is a dark instead of a ghost) or stab EQ/SE depending on its second type

The Flaming Ho-oh said:
I think it will make a viable curse user.

LMAO Sorry I had to log in just to address this.

You realize curse, when used by a GHOST type, cuts their HP in half to inflict damage on the opponent? XDD

keannofausto said:
Anyone post this yet?Might be KS art of Desukan?Maybe fan-art?Who knows?
Desukan_maybe-205x300.jpg

What do you think?:D

I'm pretty sure it's fake.

Firstly it doesn't match the battle animation, the top piece is actually blue and it doesn't seem to fit what's in that picture exactly....plus that blue thing moves into the sarcophagus during the animation. What's on top of that guy doesn't look moveable.

I think the blue part in the animation is it's head.

Also this is just my feeling, but the style doesn't really seem like sugimori's....

Pokequaza said:
So.. What is wrong with that?

So the thought of it abusing curse for it's "high attack stat (which is just speculated, btw), coupled with Sucker Punch" is null since the effect he's assuming is totally different for ghosts. That's what's wrong with it. :)

In fact, he even stated the phrase "set up with curse", meaning that's what he assumed would happen.

Redneck said:
So the thought of it abusing curse for it's "high attack stat (which is just speculated, btw), coupled with Sucker Punch" is null since the effect he's assuming is totally different for ghosts. That's what's wrong with it. :)

In fact, he even stated the phrase "set up with curse", meaning that's what he assumed would happen.
Oh sorry I misread it xD

Of course, but only if it's a ghost type, which I'm pretty confident about, but in times it is better not to make too much assumptions regarding the new released stuff.

Ah well, a ghost curser isn't that bad either, just in-game anyway.

ha i really don't see why this thread is so popular.
he will probably have high Attack and Sp. attack but low defenses

I can't wait to see what the front looks like!!! I saw some fan art on Pokemonblackandwhite.net, and I must say if it looks similar, then I'll be happy!!!

EDIT: I can't believe I didn't see the whole discussion about the fan art above me!!!

I really wonder what it's front will look like.Will it just be a hole to show its face.Or will it be a body.And how does this thing walk?Does it levitate?

keannofausto said:
I really wonder what it's front will look like.Will it just be a hole to show its face.Or will it be a body.And how does this thing walk?Does it levitate?

Maybe it's like Nosepass and doesn't move???

Sapphire - NOSEPASS had been said to be completely unmoving, with its magnetic nose pointed due north. However, close observation has revealed that the POKéMON actually moves by a little over 3/8 of an inch every year.

i think its typing will either be ghost/ground or ghost/rock
i kind of agree with the idea of it being a one-time stationary mon like snorlax was
it could be like hippotas and have its own secret cave discovered by the ruin maniac

it wont be an evo of bronzong! that evo line is from a story Of a mirror and a bell.

I think of Ajax spray and wipe when I think of bulbapedia. im so smart...

Oh. My. Gosh. who would think it would be an evo of bronzong? oh my gosh. you guys are complete idiots. i mean, i think it would be a lot worse if it was an evo for Spiritomb. i mean, it does have the word tomb in it, but it isnt look like anything like a sarcophagus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back