Deoxys Box

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daelum

Climbing the stairs to the top
There's a new Deoxys Box coming out in early August.

68511_584018448283163_435250593_n.png

It contains:
▶ "The Mythical Pokémon, Deoxys, as an awesome figure!
▶ 3 Pokémon TCG, Black & White Series booster packs!
▶ 1 Special Promo card featuring Druddigon!
▶ 1 oversized featuring Deoxys-EX!"

Here's a video.

Xeryd

*guile theme plays*
Man i want one! but im not all that interested in cards that much. So yeah..

Machamp The Champion

TCG Articles Head
This seems kind of random. Usually these Boxes come out around the same time the Jumbo came out as an actual card. But this one's a rebel, apparently, because it's coming out 3 months after the Jumbo was released in regular size.

Where is that Druddigon Promo from? On the topic of the Promo, why are the Promo's for these Boxes so random?

It's also interesting that the Deoxys Figure is of Speed-Deoxys. Why...? Who knows.

I don't think I'll be getting one. Unless the Druddigon is playable. Listen to me, a Druddigon being playable. Silly Machamp. :rolleyes:

TheTPCProductionz

Aspiring Trainer
I'll get it for the figure and the giant Deoxy's EX, plus for the novelty. Druddigon ?, why is that their. At least put in a promo Deoxy's.

AlexanderTheAwesome

Go! Chandelure!
With Mewtwo you got an epic art promo of him engaging in battl and w/ Deoxys we get a druddigon. Lets all give a round of applause to tpci for using logic

rev3rsor

目がピアノを弾く
That Druddigon is the Japanese promo 210/BW-P (http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Druddigon_(BW-P_Promo_201). It's pretty bad but at least more playable than the PLS drud... *shudders* very slightly playable.

salmoncannon

Aware
Binx345 said:
That ad says international exclusive.....does that mean USA will not get it???

I'd say that the international exclusive bit was Pokecollection referring to the fact he was the one to announce the box

Metalizard

Aspiring Trainer
Machamp the Champion said:
Where is that Druddigon Promo from? On the topic of the Promo, why are the Promo's for these Boxes so random?

It's also interesting that the Deoxys Figure is of Speed-Deoxys. Why...? Who knows.

Lemonnade already clarified about the Druddigon promo... which is curious because why didn't they put this Druddigon in Plasma Storm instead of the crappy one? Also I thought they were going to save this one for the english Megalo Cannon (since there's a regular Druddigon in that set) but ok. It's true that it doesn't make much sense but there are no Deoxys promos and there's already going to be a tin with Deoxys-EX so I guess they had to put a regular card in there. As this Druddigon is a Plasma pokémon, it kinda fits and that way, they can keep the holo treatment in it as if it was saved for the Genesect set, it probably wouldn't be holo...

Also, the Deoxys figure is in Attack forme, not Speed forme...

And true, like someone said, I instantly thought "why not a Genesect box instead?"... They might still do one since there's already 2 genesect promos in japan and I don't know if TPCi will include both in the regular set (à la Keldeo box)...

The-Kaiser

Starfleet Captain and Pokemon Trainer
so will USA get this or not?
if not hopefully a good international retailer site will get it :)

Furn

Aspiring Trainer
He gets the same kind of info and embargos on them as the stores do, it's just that before I guess none of them particularly cared about being the ones to break any Pokemon TCG news and just put up the items for preorder whenever they could be bothered.

TheTPCProductionz

Aspiring Trainer
Yeah, but he has had Plasma Freeze stuff more than a week before the sets release. I know he has partnerships, I am a fan of him anyway .

TuberNick

Aspiring Trainer
I just opened some of these. Great cards, I really like the art in the set and the pokemon they picked for this set.removed by staff

PumpedAaron

S Type Armor
Hmmm, well that does seem interesting. Deoxys-EX is on a competitive spurt to outclass Mewtwo-EX these days, so I can see where TPCI is coming from.

Status
Not open for further replies.