News 'Dark Order,' Japan's October Mini-Set!

Kashvinder Mann

Aspiring Trainer
This new Zebstrika is not bad to be fair. This could be a replacement for the old Zoroark/Lucario deck, but with less HP and one less prize to give away. Just not liking the energy cost even with that stadium.

Alolan Vivillon

Aspiring Trainer
Okay. Bisharp turn two can get decent numbers.

Guys. Rainbow Energy + Choice Band + Shrine of Punishment + 2 Delmise

Doesn't seem the most optimal, but it could work to get some good OHKOs in the standard format, turn two, with a one prize attacker. Plus, all that is super extra against Sylveons and Gardevoirs. Doesn't seem bad, but it's not the greatest.

Alex Sableye

Official Pokemon Connoisseur of the Unova Region
Delivery Dash + evolve + Choice Band + Thunder Mountain + Zebstrika + Raid = Free 210 burst damage.

Yes please.

momand

Aspiring Trainer
Bisharp will be a 1-1 in BuzzGarb for sure

120 for 1 is busted

Edit: nevermind

Edit 2: if this is indeed a unova set god hope they don't reprint n. n has consistently been a card that wins games far too easily. colress and juniper would be cool, but not n.

Last edited:

Anker

Aspiring Trainer
The Bisharp has a translation error. Its Dual Stab attack means if it has "no" damage counter on it. Not have "any" damage counter. Its a better card now!

mrsodaking

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
That Bisharp is strong, 12o for one energy... basically ALL THE TIME. 110 hp on a stage 1 is a little low though unfortunately.

Wolfgirl90

Professor Luna
Bisharp says that it gets the boost if it doesn't have any damekan (damage counters) on it, not if it has any on it.

Zzrrdd

Aspiring Trainer
If the translation is that it needs to have no damage instead of having to have some damage, then I think its worse as it can't be teched into these buzz shrine decks the same way garb and weavile are. I hope that's not the case

Dark Espeon

Dark Avatar
If the translation is that it needs to have no damage instead of having to have some damage, then I think its worse as it can't be teched into these buzz shrine decks the same way garb and weavile are. I hope that's not the case

On contrary. This would make the card much better since it can be used in several other non-GX decks. With the release of Lost Thunder and Dark Order Shrine decks will not be limited to Buzzwole at all. Instead there will be several viable non-GX decks available to us that abuse Shrine of Punishment.

SquirtleRules

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
Bisharp is not good news for Gardevoir decks. OHNO with one energy and no choice band needed. Back into the binder goes Gardevoir ...

Timmony_tcg

Aspiring Trainer
Blitzle is really sweet since it will be searchable by Professor Elm's Lecture (unlike the one we'll be getting in Lost Thunder)

Bisharp seems like a decent tech against Gardevoir, but it can't really be splashable if you can't use Rainbow Energy - will likely fit into decks that can already play the appropriate Unit Energy

Lanstar

The Cutest of Ladies
I could see a great deck made with Regular Dusk Mane Necrozma, Dhelmise, Shrine, and this Bisharp. 120 for one energy as long as its HP is full is really good - and we have plenty of damage boosters, reducers, and decent basic non-GX steel attackers to make it work. Definitely worth trying out!

KazamEsper

Aspiring Trainer
Finally we see Bisharp again. And it's Electric Power, those tool cards from Rapid Spark SM7a. Which i am getting 5-6 packs of later this week in tbe mail. I can't wait.

KazamEsper

Aspiring Trainer
Bisharp says that it gets the boost if it doesn't have any damekan (damage counters) on it, not if it has any on it.
"If this pokemon DOESN'T have any damage counters on it, this attack does 90 more damage". The phrase "it's within the fine print." comes to mind.