News 'Dark Order,' Japan's October Mini-Set!

Lanstar

The Cutest of Ladies
Just when I thought Garbodor was a punisher of heavy item use... Now we have this Alolan Muk that punishes just having lots of items in decks.

Depending on how well GarboMuk does, it might warp the meta back to heavy supporter builds to counter it. Although having two stage 1 lines, along with other attackers might be a bit clunky to play.

King Quagsire

Ruler of Route 212, Scourge of the swamp
Jirachi is great, but that tyranitar is solid too. A 1 prize attacker, or no prize attacker with stadium doing 1 and a half flying flips and 170 hp. Not to mention, if set up he ohkos most gxs. I would probs focus on the first attack tho, with 1 black market and a bunch of shrines

Lord Goomy

Got Goomies?
But Jirachi makes itself go to sleep...
Tyranitar, as the THIRD TYRANITAR IN THE LAST 3 SETS is really good. Slap a Counter Energy and DCE and blow 2-3 prizes up.

crystal_pidgeot

Bird Trainer *Vaporeon on PokeGym*
The Jirachi reprint is kind of nice. A little less powerful, sure but still good. Still want my Quick Search Pidgeot but it might be too good.

MarshalBry

Aspiring Trainer
A lot of decks play several switches already, if not Escape Board is perfect for getting you out of this little guy I guess. I'm sure a deck will find a way to use it somehow.

Xeynid

Aspiring Trainer
If you're running a deck based around dawn wings or solgaleo gx, then jirachi falling asleep isn't a big concern.

I'm not sure how good scry 6 is, especially considering you have to retreat into it to get the effect.

VuDu-JuJu

Intergalactic Trainer/Hitchhiker
If you're running a deck based around dawn wings or solgaleo gx, then jirachi falling asleep isn't a big concern.

I'm not sure how good scry 6 is, especially considering you have to retreat into it to get the effect.
Solgaleo-GX can abuse Jirachi pretty easily. Getting the chance to pull a card you need, like rare candy for Metagross, use Ultra Road, and you're still left with your option to retreat for the turn in case you have more shenanigans in place.

MystikX

Aspiring Trainer
Jirachi is great, but that tyranitar is solid too. A 1 prize attacker, or no prize attacker with stadium doing 1 and a half flying flips and 170 hp. Not to mention, if set up he ohkos most gxs. I would probs focus on the first attack tho, with 1 black market and a bunch of shrines

Actually, he OHKOs all GXs with a Choice Band.