News 'Dark Order,' Japan's October Mini-Set!

John InCENAroar

Praising the Vish, Praying for Sableye V
Actually, he OHKOs all GXs with a Choice Band.
Wishiwashi GX with 4 of the baby fish on the bench has 290 HP, which misses T-Tar's max output by 30 HP. Not a OHKO, but it does lead in to taking 6 prizes with the first attack.

N's Rhyperior

Aspiring Trainer
  • Jirachi - I love the ability, if the conditions worries you, we have Escape Board. 4-5 Geodudes
  • Tyranitar - Stage 2, heavy RC, too expensive. Even tho some cards help it, conditions hinder it. It does a lot of dmg as well. 3 Geodudes

Refrigerated Elements

Aspiring Trainer
Both these cards look like a lot of fun to use. Jirachi has a really good ability that might fill in the void when Lele rotates if there are no other suitable replacements for it. Tyranitar could be good if people find away to make the expensive attacks work.

PrimePokeDaddy

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
Jirachi will be the Lele-lite for shrine decks. They already play a lot of supporters so will likely be able to find one they can use. Plus escape board is awesome with it, because it will give you another free retreater and works around the asleep condition.

AmbientDinosaur

Aspiring Trainer
Didn't expect that there would be a Blitzle / Zebstrika so soon again. While I'm pretty sure the Zebstrika from Lost Thunder will see more play, this Zebstrika can do some cute stuff. With a Counter Gain and Thunder Mountain ♢ in play, it can do 120 for free. Could be fun if you already have the other Zebstrika in your deck anyway.

Bisharp can also do 120 for a cheap cost (sadly no way to get for free), with one metal energy. It has good synergy with Rainbow Energy and Po Town, to get the damage counters on. However, its HP is low, so it will be easily KO'd back.

Zzrrdd

Aspiring Trainer
Bisharp with rainbow energy seems good. Plus we've got metal frying pan to bring his effective HP up to 130 (140-10 from rainbow) I really like it

TheZombieTac0

The best of the worst.
I think this set might be unova region focused, which means a perfect opportunity to reprint N and professor Juniper.

Alolan Vivillon

Aspiring Trainer
Blitzle is really good. Everything else is quite mundane.
I dont know if it's all that great.

Doesn't work in expanded at all, even in standard we have Marshadow and Judge.
Buzzwole can absolutely obliterate this thing.

At least Bisharp can go and do 120 with a rainbow energy. But even he's meh

Wechselbalg

brb
Bisharp is cute but you can't really build a deck around it because it needs to take 2hkos and it dies to everything.

This Blitzle will probably be the one used with Zeraora and that draw support Zebstrika.

Josney26

Aspiring Trainer
Cobalion is gone so Bisharp could be a good replacement in decks with counter or rainbow energy