News 'Dark Order,' Japan's October Mini-Set!

Discussion in 'Pokémon Trading Card Game' started by Water Pokémon Master, Jun 11, 2018.

1. yeah, thats what Wolfgirl said. i guess your phrase goes right back at you then

2. KazamEsper Aspiring Trainer
    KazamEsper

For now I'm going to go with Manectric/Zeraora. Electric Power is going to be part of Lost Thunder. Plus Manectric would be a great way to make use of Zeraora GX's ability. To give pokemon free retreat cost with Manectric's attack. Which gets 2 L energy from your hand to 2 of your benched pokemon. And 40 damage.

3. Belljacob48 Pack Gambler
    Belljacob48

Cmon N or Juniper reprint

4. pokeraider123456 Aspiring Trainer
    pokeraider123456

zebstrika not that useful, raikou lost thunder attack is more easy to use, basic, can utilize thunder prism stadium. zebstrika having 2 energy to attack is not that useful.
    @Wolfgirl90: your right, its even better because you can simply scoop it up or use a max potion on it to keep doing 120. the only problem it takes at least 2 turns to evolve. expanded has the use of brigette.

5. pokeraider123456 Aspiring Trainer
    pokeraider123456

jirachi is useful in any deck, have more than 1 copies in play, plus escape board/switch/ scoop up into another benched jirachi, then you can use it multiple times. tyranitar way to cumbersome to use, i prefer tyranitar-gx.

6. The Rhyperior I am still Mr. Rhyperior
    The Rhyperior

I have to disagree since you can search Electro Power as an attack. The opponent may find a way to distrupt it. And there no way to retrieve an Item card now as far as I remember.
    • Blitzle/Zebstrika - Blitzle is decent but Zebstrika is good if there is a Electric-weak mon. 4/3-4
    • Bisharp - OHKO Gardevoir in 1 energy on a condition in which isn't easy to pull it. 3-4

7. jgpokemonmaster Aspiring Trainer
    jgpokemonmaster

Ok yeah, you’re right.

8. Arlo Neel Aspiring Trainer
    Arlo Neel

wow these look amazing when paired with shrine of punishments!

9. steffenka Miss Vaanjie
    steffenka

Last edited: Sep 27, 2018
  10. The Evil Sneasel Aspiring Trainer
    The Evil Sneasel

Dangerous Drill the new and improved field blower. Or E hammer and Field blower combined.

pikachuuuu101 likes this.
  11. RisingRaichuu Aspiring Trainer
    RisingRaichuu

Advanced Member Member

Dangerous Drill is gonna make Zoroark Control that much more controlly.

12. Serperior 464/500
    Serperior

Advanced Member Member

Dangerous Drill has versatility, but I'm not sure if it will see play in every deck. Field Blower discards two in any combination of Tools and Stadiums for no downside, and you don't have to discard with Enhanced Hammer. ZoroCargo can find those Items whenever it needs to without problems, this may be kind of a niche card.

Nanu is sick tho

13. VuDu-JuJu Intergalactic Trainer/Hitchhiker
    VuDu-JuJu

The Drill seemed a lot better until I realized you discarded a Pokemon and not an energy. Could still see play but it's hard to tell with a cost like that. I see Nanu able to pull off some neat shenanigans, maybe with Darkrai GX?

14. Dark Espeon Dark Avatar
    Dark Espeon

Dangerous Drill could be a decent alternative to Field Blower in decks centered around the new Zoroark from this set. Nanu could be a real nice mean for Darkness decks to accelerate with the assistance of Darkrai GX and Naganadel.

VuDu-JuJu likes this.
  15. RiverShock Aspiring Trainer
    RiverShock

You probably misworded Torracat there. Roar typically makes the opponent choose what's switched.

Interesting, Nanu can switch out evolved Pokemon for basics it would seem, going by that wording. Could be interesting to, say, devolve a GX or the like.

16. The Revolutionaire N Aspiring Trainer
    The Revolutionaire N

Ok, now definitely incineroark gx is good

17. GamePhoenix Fellow Mortal
    GamePhoenix

lele switch with a zorua anyone?

18. Tytus Expanded Legend
    Tytus

Xerosic to be exact.

19. The Evil Sneasel Aspiring Trainer
    The Evil Sneasel

But better because you can also have the option of discarding a stadium as well

20. Water Pokémon Master I like Pokemon more than you. :D
    Water Pokémon Master

Webmaster News Head Activities Head Elite Member Advanced Member Member

XCITE likes this.

Viewing Now: 0 Members + 0 Guests

There are no registered members viewing this forum. Why not register here and start a discussion?