gardevoir.gif

Dex Number: 282/Embrace Pokémon/Height: 1.58m/Weight: 48.4kg
TCGAbilityIcon.png
Pixilate

All the attacks from your
20px-Colorless-attack.png
Pokémon now apply Weakness and Resistance as if they were
20px-Fairy-attack.png
Pokémon and do 20 more damage to your opponent's Active Pokémon (before applying Weakness and Resistance). You can't apply more than 1 Pixilate Ability at a time.

20px-Fairy-attack.png
20px-Fairy-attack.png
Fairy Wind 80

During your opponent's next turn, all of your opponent's Active Pokémon attacks does 20 less damage to all of your Pokémon (after applying Weakness and Resistance).

Weakness:
20px-Metal-attack.png
x2

Resistance:
20px-Darkness-attack.png

Retreat:

Gardevoir can sense when its Trainer is in danger, and will use its psychic power
to distort dimensions and create a small black hole to protect its Trainer. It will even give up its life to protect its Trainer.​

And a little treat for you all... Just for fun, just like Scorched Feathers did, and because I had spare time... ;)
MEGA//
M_Pok%C3%A9mon.png
Gardevoir
34px-Pok%C3%A9mon_EX.png
))HP200\\
20px-Fairy-attack.png

282.png
Evolves from Gardevoir-EX

gardevoir-mega.gif

Mega Evolution rule
When 1 of your Pokémon becomes a Mega Evolution Pokémon, your turn ends.

20px-Fairy-attack.png
20px-Fairy-attack.png
20px-Fairy-attack.png
Moonblast 120

Flip a coin. If heads, the Defending Pokémon can't attack during your opponent's next turn.

Weakness:
20px-Metal-attack.png
x2

Resistance:
20px-Darkness-attack.png

Retreat:

Pokemon-EX Rule
When a Pokémon-EX has been Knocked Out,
your opponent takes 2 Prize cards

AlexanderTheAwesome said:
In for Text

Can we make a trainer card based on fairy?

Ha. Ha. Ha. Oh wait you're serious. No you may not. There may be a month with a Trainer card theme, but you can't for this.

Not alot of choice for fairy pokemon.. does it need to be a fairy type pokemon or like can I make pokemon of another type but with a valid reason why it is a fairy type?

I'm entering text based

Teal said:
It has to be Fairy type. I won't accept delta types etc.

Just a note, the mentioning of Delta in the image rubric is just there as a note for when delta types could be legal. It must be a proper Fairy.

AlexanderTheAwesome said:
I hate to be the bearer of bad news but.... Luis your gardevoir says stage 1

Wait, WHAT?! o_O I worked on the card the whole afternoon, check it 4 times, AND I OVERLOOKED THE STAGE?! TT.TT Well, gg, at least it was fun to make...

OK, guys. I never participated in any competiotion, so I've decided, I'll give it a try. So… if there's still the possibility, I'd like to be insereted in for text.

Man the current format is boring...

Oh well, here's what I've been able to throw together:

8Ue6wlK.png

Not much to say here. I stole Metronome's text from the original Base Set Clefairy because there probably isn't and won't ever be an equivalent (Mew EX is substantially different). I'm sure the compendium (if that thing still exists) would explore the subtleties of this attack, but the format is simple enough for this not to be a problem, I think.

It's rare because, again, it's a nod to the original Clefairy (in my mind it would come without a matching Clefable) and also because it's quite decent (bordering on broken, probably), being able to deal some serious damage in just 1 turn. Should be fun to take down those ridiculously silly EXs with this cute little pink blob thing.

I've added diagonal lines all over the card because they appear in the Pokébeach scans. I haven't the faintest idea wether or not they appear on an actual card or if that's just a scanning artefact, but it looked neat so whatever.

And yes, I did re-use my moon, it's a good moon and I like it.

If the next challenge restricts us to a recent format again, I'm afraid I won't be participating. Consider this an extremely unthreatening threat.

Zoroark BLW
does ta similar thing as the attack
reference Eelektrik NVI for wording on the ability.
You could have looked for old-style Fairy blanks. :p

Scorched Feathers said:
Zoroark BLW
does the same thing as the attack
reference Eelektrik NVI for wording on the ability.
You could have looked for old-style Fairy blanks. :p
They wouldn't fit a format, though, so it'd be hard to rate them, for much the same reason I won't start using blanks with alternative types.

And Zoroark is technically different, as it does not remove the negative requirements. Also, new series, new wording, and in all of the XY series (with its many, many cards) there exists not a single attack like Metronome, so there. Loopholes aplenty.

Honestly, there are like a bazillion cards in BW and all of them are insanely boring, I haven't the time nor will to look through all of them in search of something vaguely similar. If this were Neo, e-series or anything not BW, I'd have come up with enough reference cards to feed a small family, but it wasn't, so I couldn't. It's because of this and because I don't like starving children that I won't participate again if I'm forced to use the recent format.

Heavenly Spoon said:
Man the current format is boring...

Oh well, here's what I've been able to throw together:

8Ue6wlK.png

Not much to say here. I stole Metronome's text from the original Base Set Clefairy because there probably isn't and won't ever be an equivalent (Mew EX is substantially different). I'm sure the compendium (if that thing still exists) would explore the subtleties of this attack, but the format is simple enough for this not to be a problem, I think.

It's rare because, again, it's a nod to the original Clefairy (in my mind it would come without a matching Clefable) and also because it's quite decent (bordering on broken, probably), being able to deal some serious damage in just 1 turn. Should be fun to take down those ridiculously silly EXs with this cute little pink blob thing.

I've added diagonal lines all over the card because they appear in the Pokébeach scans. I haven't the faintest idea wether or not they appear on an actual card or if that's just a scanning artefact, but it looked neat so whatever.

And yes, I did re-use my moon, it's a good moon and I like it.

If the next challenge restricts us to a recent format again, I'm afraid I won't be participating. Consider this an extremely unthreatening threat.

Oh God, that thing would be SO broken with Aromatisse... o_O'

Back