Create-A-Card February 2014 - The Fairytale

Luispipe8 said:
Wait, what?! You're complaining about height and weight?! Seriously?! o_O But to be honest, that shouldn't be a problem, I have made all my cards to this day with those in Meters and Kilograms and actually had perfect score once. :p Just my opinion.

All my cards that I've used for reference (and 100% of my English collection) don't use that.

Luispipe8 said:
I know that, but it shouldn't be so big of a deal, right?

I'm not counting it as a big deal because DNA never did last year (I myself tend to leave that stuff alone anyway).

I feel like I got drafted into the army or something. :p
Blui hasn't responded to this, and it's been quite a while. So, I will be filling in for now.
I'm not a fan of Blui's judging sheet, so I'll be using:

Creativity: 1-10
Wording: 1-10
Balance: 1-5

Scorched Feathers said:
Stage 2 - Florges - HP140 - Fairy
Evolves from Floette​
florges.gif

NO.671 Garden Pokémon HT: 3'07" WT: 22.0 lbs.

[Ability] Symbiosis
If this Pokémon has a Pokémon Tool attached to it, whenever another of your Pokémon Tools in play is discarded from a Pokémon (unless that Pokémon is Knocked Out), you may move the Pokémon Tool card from this Pokémon and attach it to that Pokémon.

[Y][C] Wish
Heal 50 damage from this Pokémon.

[Y][Y][C] Moonblast 100

Weakness: Metal (×2) Resistance: Dark (-20) Retreat: ★★​
In times long past, governors of castles would invite Florges to
create flower gardens to embellish the castle domains.
Creativity: 7/10
I can't say that I've seen anything like this before, as far as ability goes. The only one that comes close is Plasma Masquerian. But it does follow a recurring theme of a Stage 2 with a unique ability, yet mediocre attacks.
Wording: 8/10
I believe for the ability it should be:
"Once during your turn, when one of your Pokémon Tool cards is discarded from a Pokémon (unless that Pokémon is knocked out), you may move a Pokémon Tool card from this Pokémon and attach it to that Pokémon."
There were a couple unnecessary words in your version, but they mean essentially the same thing.
Balance: 3/5
About as far from OP as you can get, I'm afraid. I believe this falls under the category of being 'underwhelming.'
Total: 15/25

Luispipe8 said:
Stage1//Gardevoir//HP110\\
20px-Fairy-attack.png

281.png
Evolves from Kirlia

gardevoir.gif

Dex Number: 282/Embrace Pokémon/Height: 1.58m/Weight: 48.4kg
TCGAbilityIcon.png
Pixilate

All the attacks from your
20px-Colorless-attack.png
Pokémon now apply Weakness and Resistance as if they were
20px-Fairy-attack.png
Pokémon and do 20 more damage to your opponent's Active Pokémon (before applying Weakness and Resistance). You can't apply more than 1 Pixilate Ability at a time.

20px-Fairy-attack.png
20px-Fairy-attack.png
Fairy Wind 80

During your opponent's next turn, all of your opponent's Active Pokémon attacks does 20 less damage to all of your Pokémon (after applying Weakness and Resistance).

Weakness:
20px-Metal-attack.png
x2

Resistance:
20px-Darkness-attack.png

Retreat:

Gardevoir can sense when its Trainer is in danger, and will use its psychic power
to distort dimensions and create a small black hole to protect its Trainer. It will even give up its life to protect its Trainer.​
Creativity: 8/10
I love the thought you put into this. I just wish Pixilate could apply to Gardevoir as well.
Wording: 4/10
Uh oh.
A stage 1 Gardevoir? o_O
On the ability:
"Whenever one of your
Pokémon attacks, apply Weakness and Resistance as if that Pokémon was
20px-Fairy-attack.png
instead. Each of your
Pokemon's attacks do 20 more damage to your opponent's Active Pokémon (before applying Weakness and Resistance). You can't apply more than 1 Pixilate Ability at a time."
Also, most effects like Pixilate (the additional part) would come after W/R.
On the attack:
"During your opponent's next turn, the Defending Pokemon's attacks do 20 less damage to each of your Pokémon (after applying Weakness and Resistance)."
Balance: 2/5
That's broken a bit, don't you agree? I mean, we're looking at any [C] pokémon hitting for weakness +40. I can just hear the cries of innocent children when this hits the table backed by Tornadus EX/Bouffalant (the former would be hitting 160 for a DCE and a Stadium, the latter would OHKO anything by hitting 160 against anything but EXs, yet still OHKO any EX by hitting for 280. All for 3 energy only!).
Total: 14/25

Radioactive561 said:
Basic - Cottonee - HP40 -
20px-Fairy-attack.png

546.png

NO. 546 | Cotton Puff Pokemon | HT: 1’00” | WT: 1.3 lbs |

TCGAbilityIcon.png
Teasing Heart
If the player using Cottonee goes first, they may attack with Cottonee on their first turn.

20px-Fairy-attack.png
Mischievous Gift
Search your deck for 2
20px-Fairy-attack.png
Pokemon and show them to your opponent. Place any Basic Pokemon chosen onto your bench and any Evolution cards into your hand. Shuffle your deck afterwards.

Weakness:
20px-Fire-attack.png
x2
Resistance:
20px-Water-attack.png
Retreat:

Perhaps because they feel more at ease in a group, they stick to others they find. They end up looking like a cloud.​
Creativity: 4/10
Reminds me of SableDonk a lot. Always going first + helps with set up.
Wording: 7/10
The ability should read "this Pokémon" instead of "Cottonee." The attack should read "reveal them" instead of "show them to your opponent."
Total: 13/25

Keeper of Night said:
[Y] Igglybuff 30 HP--Basic
igglybuff.gif

[Ability] Mood Maker
Once during your turn (before your attack), you may look at the top 3 cards of your deck. Attach any Energy cards you find there to your benched Pokémon in any way you like. Put the other cards back on top of your deck in any order.

__ Disarming Draw
Each player shuffles his or her hand into his or her deck and draws 4 cards.

Weakness: ___ Resistance: ___ Retreat: ___​
Its extremely flexible and elastic body makes it bounce continuously--anytime, anywhere

GM DracLord said:
Basic - Wigglytuff EX HP170 [F]

Ability : Big Blue Eyes
Prevent all effect of attack (excluding damage) done by your opponent's Active Pokemon to each of your Pokemon that has any [Y] Energy attached to it.

[Y][C] Power Puff 20+
This attack does 20 more damage for each [Y] Energy attached to all of your Pokemon.

weakness [M] x2
resistance [D] -20
retreat [C][C]

Pokemon-EX rule
When a Pokemon-EX has been Knocked Out, your opponent takes 2 Prize cards.
Both of those effects have been commonly featured in the TCG. Nothing really makes this card stand out from the crowd.
The ability should read "effects of attacks" instead of "effect of attack" (minor). The attack should read each of your pokémon" instead of "all of your pokémon."
Wigglytuff isn't [F]! Judge Jigglypuff should know.
Balance: 4/5
Like I said, standard cookie right here.

NotSeen said:
Stage 1 – Clefable – HP120 – [Y]
Evolves from Clefairy
NO. 36 Fairy Pokémon HT: 4′03″ WT: 88.2 lbs.

Ability Fairytale
Whenever your Active Pokémon remains Asleep during your turn, remove all damage counters from that Pokémon.
[Y] Lullaby
Your opponent’s Active Pokémon is now Asleep.
[Y][C][C] Meteor Mash 50+
During your next turn, this attack does 50 more damage.

Weakness: Metal (×2)
Resistance: Darkness (− 20)
Retreat Cost: 2
Rarity: Rare
Their ears are sensitive enough to hear a pin drop from over a mile away, so they’re usually found in quiet places.​
Creativity: 6/10
I like it! ...I just wish it had an attack like 'Rest' or something similar so it could activate it's ability by itself.
The only complaint I have is that Sleep does not activate on a player's turn. It activates between turns. Therefore, the ability should read:
"Whenever your Active Pokémon remains Asleep between turns."
In addition to what I said above about wishing it could put itself to sleep, the fact that it cant is the only thing keeping it from being broken. Maybe if it healed itself by 10 instead of being fully healed? But, the way it is works fine.
Total: 17/25

Reggie McGigas said:
[Basic] Diancie / HP 90 [Y]

[C] Leader's Guidance 10
Draw 2 Cards. If Carbink is in play, you may draw up to 5 cards.

[Y][C][C] Diamond Cutter 40+

This attack does 40 damage for each Diancie and Carbink in play.

Weakness: [W] x2
Resistance: [D] -20
Retreat: [C][C][C]
Creativity: 5/10
Nothing really new here. Although I do like that you can draw more cards with Carbink in play.
Wording: 5/10
The attack confuses me. If it was 40x, the wording would be close, but would read:
"Does 40 damage for each Diancie and Carbink in play."
Since it's 40+, it should read:
"Does 40 more damage for each Dianice and Carbink you have in play."
No matter how you word it, this thing can dish out a ton of damage easily. And the fact its a basic that can use DCE... Well, this thing could be spammed about as easily as Empoleon.
Total: 12/25

Machamp The Champion said:
Basic \\ Dedenne \\ HP60 [Y]
dedenne.png

NO. 702 Antenna Pokémon HT: 0'08" WT: 4.9lbs.

[Ability] Quivering Face
If this Pokémon is your Active Pokémon and is damaged by an opponent's attack (even if this Pokémon is Knocked Out), the Attacking Pokémon can't attack during your opponent's next turn.

[Y][Y] Antenna Jolt
This attack does 20 damage to each of your opponent's Pokémon. (Don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon.) This Pokémon does 10 damage to itself for each of your opponent's Pokémon.

weakness [P] X2
resistance [D] -20
retreat cost [C]

It is said that the leader of all Dedennes lives in a far-off place called Pokémon Beach. This leader loves it's people more than anything else, so much so that it only goes by the name Prince Dedenne.

======================================================================================

Dat Pokédex entry.

I feel like I got drafted into the army or something. :p
Blui hasn't responded to this, and it's been quite a while. So, I will be filling in for now.
I'm not a fan of Blui's judging sheet, so I'll be using:

Scorched Feathers said:
Evolves from Floette​
florges.gif

[Ability] Symbiosis
If this Pokémon has a Pokémon Tool attached to it, whenever another of your Pokémon Tools in play is discarded from a Pokémon (unless that Pokémon is Knocked Out), you may move the Pokémon Tool card from this Pokémon and attach it to that Pokémon.

[Y][C] Wish

[Y][Y][C] Moonblast 100

I can't say that I've seen anything like this before, as far as ability goes. The only one that comes close is Plasma Masquerian. But it does follow a recurring theme of a Stage 2 with a unique ability, yet mediocre attacks.
"Once during your turn, when one of your Pokémon Tool cards is discarded from a Pokémon (unless that Pokémon is knocked out), you may move a Pokémon Tool card from this Pokémon and attach it to that Pokémon."
There were a couple unnecessary words in your version, but they mean essentially the same thing.
About as far from OP as you can get, I'm afraid. I believe this falls under the category of being 'underwhelming.'

Luispipe8 said:
20px-Fairy-attack.png

281.png
Evolves from Kirlia

gardevoir.gif

TCGAbilityIcon.png
Pixilate

20px-Fairy-attack.png
Pokémon and do 20 more damage to your opponent's Active Pokémon (before applying Weakness and Resistance). You can't apply more than 1 Pixilate Ability at a time.

20px-Fairy-attack.png
20px-Fairy-attack.png
Fairy Wind 80

During your opponent's next turn, all of your opponent's Active Pokémon attacks does 20 less damage to all of your Pokémon (after applying Weakness and Resistance).

Weakness:
20px-Metal-attack.png
x2

Resistance:
20px-Darkness-attack.png

Retreat:

Gardevoir can sense when its Trainer is in danger, and will use its psychic power
to distort dimensions and create a small black hole to protect its Trainer. It will even give up its life to protect its Trainer.​
I love the thought you put into this. I just wish Pixilate could apply to Gardevoir as well.
Wording: 4/10
Uh oh.
A stage 1 Gardevoir? o_O
On the ability, I believe the first part should be:
"Whenever one of your
20px-Fairy-attack.png
instead."
But I'm not 100% sure, as I couldn't find a good reference for this.
However, the second part should be (no 'and'):
"Each of your
Pokemon's attacks do 20 more damage to your opponent's Active Pokémon (before applying Weakness and Resistance). You can't apply more than 1 Pixilate Ability at a time."
On the attack:
"During your opponent's next turn, the Defending Pokemon's attacks do 20 less damage to each of your Pokémon (after applying Weakness and Resistance)."
That's broken a bit, don't you agree? I mean, we're looking at any [C] pokémon hitting for weakness +40. I can just hear the cries of innocent children when this hits the table backed by Tornadus EX/Bouffalant (the former would be hitting 160 for a DCE and a Stadium, the latter would OHKO anything by hitting 160 against anything but EXs, yet still OHKO any EX by hitting for 280. All for 3 energy only!).

Radioactive561 said:
20px-Fairy-attack.png

546.png

TCGAbilityIcon.png
Teasing Heart
If the player using Cottonee goes first, they may attack with Cottonee on their first turn.

20px-Fairy-attack.png
Mischievous Gift
Search your deck for 2
20px-Fairy-attack.png
Pokemon and show them to your opponent. Place any Basic Pokemon chosen onto your bench and any Evolution cards into your hand. Shuffle your deck afterwards.

Weakness:
20px-Fire-attack.png
x2
Resistance:
20px-Water-attack.png
Retreat:

Perhaps because they feel more at ease in a group, they stick to others they find. They end up looking like a cloud.​
The ability should read "this Pokémon" instead of "Cottonee." The attack should read "reveal them" instead of "show them to your opponent."
Total: 13/25

Keeper of Night said:
igglybuff.gif

[Ability] Mood Maker
Once during your turn (before your attack), you may look at the top 3 cards of your deck. Attach any Energy cards you find there to your benched Pokémon in any way you like. Put the other cards back on top of your deck in any order.

__ Disarming Draw

Its extremely flexible and elastic body makes it bounce continuously--anytime, anywhere

GM DracLord said:

Prevent all effect of attack (excluding damage) done by your opponent's Active Pokemon to each of your Pokemon that has any [Y] Energy attached to it.

[Y][C] Power Puff 20+
This attack does 20 more damage for each [Y] Energy attached to all of your Pokemon.

weakness [M] x2
resistance [D] -20
retreat [C][C]

Pokemon-EX rule
Both of those effects have been commonly featured in the TCG. Nothing really makes this card stand out from the crowd.
The ability should read "effects of attacks" instead of "effect of attack" (minor). The attack should read each of your pokémon" instead of "all of your pokémon."

NotSeen said:
Evolves from Clefairy

Ability Fairytale
Whenever your Active Pokémon remains Asleep during your turn, remove all damage counters from that Pokémon.
[Y] Lullaby

Their ears are sensitive enough to hear a pin drop from over a mile away, so they’re usually found in quiet places.​
I like it! ...I just wish it had an attack like 'Rest' or something similar so it could activate it's ability by itself.
The only complaint I have is that Sleep does not activate on a player's turn. It activates between turns. Therefore, the ability should read:
In addition to what I said above about wishing it could put itself to sleep, the fact that it cant is the only thing keeping it from being broken. Maybe if it healed itself by 10 instead of being fully healed? But, the way it is works fine.

Reggie McGigas said:

[C] Leader's Guidance 10

Nothing really new here. Although I do like that you can draw more cards with Carbink in play.
The attack confuses me. If it was 40x, the wording would be close, but would read:
No matter how you word it, this thing can dish out a ton of damage easily. And the fact its a basic that can use DCE... Well, this thing could be spammed about as easily as Empoleon.

dedenne.png

[Ability] Quivering Face
If this Pokémon is your Active Pokémon and is damaged by an opponent's attack (even if this Pokémon is Knocked Out), the Attacking Pokémon can't attack during your opponent's next turn.

[Y][Y] Antenna Jolt
This attack does 20 damage to each of your opponent's Pokémon. (Don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon.) This Pokémon does 10 damage to itself for each of your opponent's Pokémon.

weakness [P] X2
resistance [D] -20
retreat cost [C]

It is said that the leader of all Dedennes lives in a far-off place called Pokémon Beach. This leader loves it's people more than anything else, so much so that it only goes by the name Prince Dedenne.

======================================================================================

Dat Pokédex entry.

When you do image based cards, you are striving for 100% authenticity. If real cards use feet, inches, and pounds, then as a faker you should too. There's really no excuse not to since any sites with h/w info have both American and metric measurements.

AlrightI'm not a fan of Blui's judging sheet, so I'll be using:

Total: 25

Scorched Feathers said:
Evolves from Floette​
florges.gif

[Ability] Symbiosis

[Y][C] Wish

[Y][Y][C] Moonblast 100

Even though it follows a theme, it is well balanced in itself.
Total: 19/25

Luispipe8 said:
20px-Fairy-attack.png

281.png
Evolves from Kirlia

gardevoir.gif

TCGAbilityIcon.png
Pixilate

20px-Fairy-attack.png

20px-Fairy-attack.png
20px-Fairy-attack.png
Fairy Wind 80

Weakness:
20px-Metal-attack.png
x2

Resistance:
20px-Darkness-attack.png

Retreat:

Uh oh.
A stage 1 Gardevoir? o_O
"Whenever one of your
20px-Fairy-attack.png
instead."
But I'm not 100% sure, as I couldn't find a good reference for this (so I'm not docking the usual amount of points).
"Each of your
On the attack:
Balance: 1/5
By far one of the most broken cards I've ever seen, don't you agree? I mean, we're looking at any [C] pokémon hitting for weakness +40. I can just hear the cries of innocent children when this hits the table backed by Tornadus EX/Bouffalant (the former would be hitting 160 for a DCE and a Stadium, the latter would OHKO anything by hitting 160 against anything but EXs, yet still OHKO any EX by hitting for 280. All for 3 energy only!). Any [C] pokémon would get immense benefits from this though, not just those two.

Radioactive561 said:
20px-Fairy-attack.png

546.png

TCGAbilityIcon.png
Teasing Heart

20px-Fairy-attack.png
Mischievous Gift
Search your deck for 2
20px-Fairy-attack.png

Weakness:
20px-Fire-attack.png
x2
Resistance:
20px-Water-attack.png
Retreat:

Despite the resemblences to one of the most broken cards in history, the low HP helps this (and the fact that it has a weakness) to balance out (and it doesn't let you use multiple supporters, phew).

Keeper of Night said:
igglybuff.gif

[Ability] Mood Maker

__ Disarming Draw

GM DracLord said:

[Y][C] Power Puff 20+

weakness [M] x2
resistance [D] -20
retreat [C][C]

Pokemon-EX rule
The ability should read "effects of attacks" instead of "effect of attack" (minor). The attack should read "each of your pokémon" instead of "all of your pokémon."

NotSeen said:
Evolves from Clefairy

Ability Fairytale
[Y] Lullaby

Reggie McGigas said:

[C] Leader's Guidance 10

The second attack confuses me. If it was 40x, the wording would be close, but would read:

dedenne.png

[Ability] Quivering Face

[Y][Y] Antenna Jolt

weakness [P] X2
resistance [D] -20
retreat cost [C]

Creativity: 9/10
Most creative entry by far, a useful ability and (strange, but) different attack. Nice inclusion in the 'Dex entry there as well. ;)
Wording: 10/10
Perfect.
It prevents the defending pokémon from attacking every time it gets hit? Well, I suppose that puts Plasma Box in it's place. But you balanced it well with low HP and the fact that it hits itself.
Total: 23/15

/\ The same goes to using Pokédex entries for EX Pokémon (text based fakes do this a lot). C'mon guys, keep it real, literally.

Scorched Feathers said:
KoN has them judged, he'll post them tomorrow.
*Goes back into KoN stalker mode*

Your sources are WRONG. :p

Alright, I'm not a fan of Blui's judging sheet, so I'll be using:

Total: 25

(This is also so I could get judging done faster.)

Special thanks to Scorched Feathers for help with wording that I was too lazy unable to find references for.

Scorched Feathers said:
Evolves from Floette​
florges.gif

[Ability] Symbiosis

[Y][C] Wish

[Y][Y][C] Moonblast 100

Even though it follows a theme, it is well balanced in itself.

Luispipe8 said:
20px-Fairy-attack.png

281.png
Evolves from Kirlia

gardevoir.gif

TCGAbilityIcon.png
Pixilate

20px-Fairy-attack.png

20px-Fairy-attack.png
20px-Fairy-attack.png
Fairy Wind 80

Weakness:
20px-Metal-attack.png
x2

Resistance:
20px-Darkness-attack.png

Retreat:

Creativity: 10/10
Definitely the most creative entry I received! I only wish Pixilate could apply to Gardevoir as well.
Uh oh.
A stage 1 Gardevoir? o_O
"Whenever one of your
20px-Fairy-attack.png
instead."
But I'm not 100% sure, as I couldn't find a good reference for this (so I'm not docking the usual amount of points).
"Each of your
Also, most effects like Pixilate (the additional part) would come after W/R. Deoxys ultimate race.
On the attack:
"During your opponent's next turn, your opponent's Active Pokemon's attacks do 20 less damage to each of your Pokémon (after applying Weakness and Resistance)."
I think it's balanced fine. The ability could get sticky sometimes I suppose, as normally colorless pokémon are more powerful because they don't hit for weakness, but it's unique!
Total: 18/25

Radioactive561 said:
20px-Fairy-attack.png

546.png

TCGAbilityIcon.png
Teasing Heart

20px-Fairy-attack.png
Mischievous Gift
Search your deck for 2
20px-Fairy-attack.png

Weakness:
20px-Fire-attack.png
x2
Resistance:
20px-Water-attack.png
Retreat:

Despite the resemblences to one of the most broken cards in history, the low HP helps this (and the fact that it has a weakness) to balance out (and it doesn't let you use multiple supporters, phew).

GM DracLord said:

[Y][C] Power Puff 20+

weakness [M] x2
resistance [D] -20
retreat [C][C]

Pokemon-EX rule
The ability should read "effects of attacks" instead of "effect of attack" (minor). The attack should read "each of your pokémon" instead of "all of your pokémon."

NotSeen said:
Evolves from Clefairy

Ability Fairytale
[Y] Lullaby

Reggie McGigas said:

[C] Leader's Guidance 10

The second attack confuses me. If it was 40x, the wording would be close, but would read:

dedenne.png

[Ability] Quivering Face

[Y][Y] Antenna Jolt

weakness [P] X2
resistance [D] -20
retreat cost [C]

Definitely creative. Topped with a useful ability and (strange, but) different attack. Nice inclusion in the 'Dex entry there as well. ;)
Wording: 10/10
Perfect.
It prevents the defending pokémon from attacking every time it gets hit? Well, I suppose that puts Plasma Box in it's place. But you balanced it well with low HP and the fact that it hits itself.
Total: 22/25

So, congrats to Machamp The Champion and his Prince Dedenne for winning this competition!
Any thoughts/complaints/comments can be placed in the box on the far left, right next to the definitely-not-suspicious red X on the floor.

On another note, I'm not sure if/when there will be another CaC or who will be judging. If you're interested, I recommend talking to Ice Arceus about it.

I know this leads to nowhere, but anyways: KoN, Deoxys-EX and Aerodactyl would love to have a word with you about Pixilate after W/R. :p And yeah, the wording is kind of messed up. XD Congrats to Machamp!!!

Luispipe8 said:
I know this leads to nowhere, but anyways: KoN, Deoxys-EX and Aerodactyl would love to have a word with you about Pixilate after W/R. :p And yeah, the wording is kind of messed up. XD Congrats to Machamp!!!
#FirstWorldProblems
Ah, alright (I was pretty much copying what DNA told me about one of my cards, but meh). I didn't dock any points for that anyway. :p

Hooray, I won! Congrats to Momaster, and everyone else participating!

I hope someone can take over for CaC so it can continue. I have a lot of fun with it, and I would really love to keep doing it. I would take over, but I have been really busy with stuff lately, and I don't think I'd know wording very well, especially in old formats.

So would I! Actually I'll try to judge this month if Ice Arceus agrees, I just have to talk to him. ;)

We decided that the next round will go up in April, since 9 days have already passed, and we want to provide at least a month.

If you're interested in hosting or judging, then please PM me. :)

I apologise for not using archaic units of measurement. Is this better?

4bkdeYY.png

In all seriousness, I did deliberately use the metric system and I'd gladly do it again, even if it means sacrificing a few points. Be the change you want to see and all that.

PTe2pE3.png
... I think I put more effort into joke cards than I do into actual cards.

Evolves from Floette​
florges.gif

[Ability] Symbiosis

[Y][C] Wish

[Y][Y][C] Moonblast 100

Pokemon Tools were always something the PTCG never really did much with, it's pretty much attach and reap the benefits of whatever is printed on that card, but this Florges manages to give a bit more depth, but certainly not an interesting level of deep.

20px-Fairy-attack.png

281.png
Evolves from Kirlia

gardevoir.gif

TCGAbilityIcon.png
Pixilate

20px-Fairy-attack.png

20px-Fairy-attack.png
20px-Fairy-attack.png
Fairy Wind 80

Weakness:
20px-Metal-attack.png
x2

Resistance:
20px-Darkness-attack.png

Retreat:

igglybuff.gif

[Ability] Mood Maker

__ Disarming Draw

Evolves from Clefairy

Ability Fairytale
[Y] Lullaby

[C] Leader's Guidance 10

dedenne.png

[Ability] Quivering Face

[Y][Y] Antenna Jolt

weakness [P] X2
resistance [D] -20
retreat cost [C]

Back