Pokemon 'CoroCoro' Reveals New Pokemon for Next Year's Film

Chocolate Death

I should be the Water Trial Captain now!
Aah! AAAAAhh!! Oh my god what if it's like this!!

That pokemon could be part of, if not related to Zygarde (like bees to a queen) and happens to be a completely brand new pokemon! #722 and possibly have more new pokemon following it to be added into an expanded Kalos, which now has bigger cities and more challenge and features or something? The game could be a dex-fixer like in Platinum, but megas don't exist until the time of the story, maybe near the end so Diantha still gets megas, and a bunch of previous generation pokemon are replaced in the dex by brand new ones!

ArceusTrainer

Arceus Collector
I dont think the picture on the right is a Pokemon at all, it might just be a new character with a costume for the movie. Kinda like Ghetsis' costume.

aschefield101

is behind you !
Groot with wings tbh, I just hate all this new forme stuff tbh, it's getting old like every single games setting/plot being the exact same :(

Also @ WPM visit yo profile page! :p

DKQuagmire

Who else but Quagsire?
gen 5 was the worst for forms. 2 alternative Kyurem forms, and 3 new alternative forms for the 3 Genies (Therian forms).
Though to be fair Therian Landorus and Thundorus where like the best cards ever in the TCG when Boundaries crossed came out.
and Therain Lando had Intimidate in the games

Serpens

Aspiring Trainer
I think Mr. Blobby Thing won't be relaated to Zygarde by any means, beacause if you are to belive Serebii, their witness gave a more detailed drawing and said that blob's belly had a red circle. I haven't yet seen red on Zygarde, and it would be just outright silly if this was Grim Reaper Zygarde's minicon.

Scattered mind

Competitive VG Forums Mod
Forum Mod
So.. who want to bet what stats Zygrade's new form will have? :p
I hope this blobby thing changes into a more detailed form.

MegaButterfree

Old Timer
Booger minion - I like that...seems like a good insult for kids to call their siblings. Maybe this booger minion will be part of a new type, something like "Gross" (although it's probably too similar to "Grass"), with Garbodor reclassified as Poison/Gross. Mr. Hankey-esque Pokemon as Gross/Ground, etc. OK, maybe I took it too far with the last one.

MegaBeedrill

This isn't even my final form!
So.. who want to bet what stats Zygrade's new form will have? :p
I hope this blobby thing changes into a more detailed form.

Probably either:
Atk: +50 150
Def: +10 131
SpA: +10 91
SpD: +20 115
Spe: +10 105 (it doesn't look fast)

Or
Atk: +80 180
Def: +30 151
SpA: +40 121
SpD: +40 135
Spe: +10 105
(+200 total, if Rayquaqua can mega evolve without a stone, Zygarde could easily just double it's mega stat gain.)

Assuming we're thinking this will be a mega.. who knows!

I think it's ability might be Aura Inverse, The battle becomes an inverse battle while Zygarde is on the Field. This allows it to hit Yveltal SE, and Xerneas SE with it's respective STABs.. while perhaps being immune to fairy and flying.

Thankfully, this thing's movepool is very shallow.

Scoop

Literally a sheep
If this is an alternate form of Zygarde, then who knows, maybe this thing is Captain planet.

TheMaskedMeowth

Aspiring Trainer
I heard an interesting theory about all this Zygarde stuff. Basically, its Pokedex entry from Y and Alpha Sapphire say that "It's hypothesized that it's monitoring those who destroy the ecosystem from deep in the cave where it lives". So that's what its "booger minions" are for. Will its minion appear in the next game? (I'm just gonna refer to the next game as Pokemon Z even though I know there's probably gonna be 2 games) Probably, but not as a catchable or fightable Pokemon. Anyways, these minions essentially monitor the ecosystem, specifically the prevalence of life and death. Once one begins to overtake the other, Zygarde will change form, I'm not too sure if it actually will be in form of a Mega but we'll just assume that it is. So, if the power of death (Yveltal) begins to become more prevalent, it becomes Mega Zygarde Y, which can counter Yveltal with Thousand Arrows. If the power of life (Xerneas) becomes more prevalent, it becomes Mega Zygarde X, which can counter Xerneas with Thousand Waves. That new form above would probably be the form that counters Yveltal since its shoulders (sorta) look like cannons from which it could fire arrows. But of course, that's just a theory. A GAME THEOR- sorry.

CF1994

Aspiring Trainer
If Zygarde was to gain a new form or two, I think it should gain a new ability called Inversal, which allows its' STAB moves to properly strike Xerneas/Yveltal.

Or alternatively, it can gain two new forms, one to allow Dragon Type moves to hit Fairy Types or make Ground Type moves deal super effective damage to Fairies, and the other to strike Flying Types.

The best I can do for now is take a wild guess with the up above.

Nagisa

I will win because my macro is absolute
so this is the dad of Zygarde. Well if the dad of Zygarde i wonder if it's the dad of all Legendary

Nigel

Extra Spicy
hexagon shapes = 6
zygarde is in gen 6 = 6
672.4 lbs and 16'05'' = 6

666 ZYGARDE = SATAN CONFIRMED

Missingno. Master

Aspiring Trainer
What if it really is a new Pokémon altogether, but not for Generation VII? Think about it- ever since Generation III, Game Freak's been introducing new stuff mid-generation and taking it further and further with each generation, to the point where we have now gotten not just new forms, but also new moves and Abilities mid-generation, that weren't even programmed into the first games of the generation. We've come pretty far since the days where Deoxys changed Forme based on which game it was traded to, wouldn't you say? That being the case, the next logical step... well, that'd be entire new Pokémon mid-generation, wouldn't it?