Pokemon 'CoroCoro' Reveals New Pokemon for Next Year's Film

So I was looking at the new form and I noticed this:
11755273_1597443383849516_6691868606636778465_n.jpg

Did anyone else notice this?

I noticed it when the scans first leak. Thats why I think the games will be called Pokemon XYZ. Its all the Kalos Legends combined.

Noticed what? There's no image. I don't get it, was I the only one who didnt see an image in the box or when I looked at the reply quote?

When you think about each third version game one ups the other
Yellow: "Special Pikachu Edition" so wont count
Crystal: Legendary was incorporated into the plot/ Suicune side story
Emerald: Rayquaza was incorperated into the story
Platinum: Mascot had form change
B2W2: Two versions/ Form change = Fusion w/ bw mascot
XYZ: Fusion with all three mascots???

So I was looking at the new form and I noticed this:
11755273_1597443383849516_6691868606636778465_n.jpg

Did anyone else notice this?
Now that you mention it, I do see traits from all three legendaries. It would be really awesome if that were true but personally I think it is just a new Zygarde forme. It is also a little too early for a new pokemon from a 7th generation but you never know, anything can happen! Also, with the this new blob pokemon it makes me think of when victini was shown at the end of trailer so it might be the cute little baby legendary but who knows.

Now that you mention it, I do see traits from all three legendaries. It would be really awesome if that were true but personally I think it is just a new Zygarde forme. It is also a little too early for a new pokemon from a 7th generation but you never know, anything can happen! Also, with the this new blob pokemon it makes me think of when victini was shown at the end of trailer so it might be the cute little baby legendary but who knows.

It might be too early for gen 7 but what about a Kalos expation?
Volconian (idk how to spell his name) could well play a big part in the next games. Imagine this. He expands Kalos, more Pokemon come to inhabit these parts of Kalos, New Pokemon. Or something along those lines, you get the point. Called it like Gen 6.5, Xerneas to Volconian gets moved up to the end of the expanded Pokedex so the tradition of legends at the end of dex stays. New Legends get added, new Pokemon, New Megas, New Citys. But its still Kalos.

Volconian (idk how to spell his name) could well play a big part in the next games. Imagine this. He expands Kalos, more Pokemon come to inhabit these parts of Kalos, New Pokemon. Or something along those lines, you get the point. Called it like Gen 6.5, Xerneas to Volconian gets moved up to the end of the expanded Pokedex so the tradition of legends at the end of dex stays. New Legends get added, new Pokemon, New Megas, New Citys. But its still Kalos.
A Kalos expansion would be cool and all but if there were to be new pokemon and new cities like you said it might as well be a whole new region. I think this zygarde forme or whatever along with the blob pokemon will maybe play a large role in the next games which can be sequels to X and Y.

Everybody keeps making this potential Zygarde form look like this
11760126_1679521305616922_5017251945913305305_n.jpg

But what if everyones wrong. Nobody knows what the bottom half of it looks like. What if it ends up looking like this.
1437278978369.jpg

This blob-like creature has a bright-green body, uneven eyes and a red stomache. It pulses little hexagons as it moves.
(That's according to all of the reliable sources over the past two days)

Maybe it's like a sentry for Zygarde. In my fantasy, the reason he's able to monitor the region is because he has these bug-eyed things overseeing and telepathically relaying information.

I wouldn't be surprised if it turns out Zygarde is made of 1000 of extremely smaller creatures, especially given the animations of "thosuand arrows/waves".

This blob-like creature has a bright-green body, uneven eyes and a red stomache. It pulses little hexagons as it moves.
(That's according to all of the reliable sources over the past two days)

Maybe it's like a sentry for Zygarde. In my fantasy, the reason he's able to monitor the region is because he has these bug-eyed things overseeing and telepathically relaying information.
Oh I thought the new 'zygarde form' silhouette was the one that pulsates hexagons...Maybe I am mistaken?

Oh I thought the new 'zygarde form' silhouette was the one that pulsates hexagons...Maybe I am mistaken?
You are correct, they are wrong.

I think that Ghost pokemon is going to be a new pokemon, doesn't really resemble Zygarde, and who ever thinks so is just in denial. The Giant Pokemon is Zygardes new form. Almost 100% confirmed since it glows hexagons.

Yeah with the new drawing and descriptions, I think the silhouette Pokemon is a Zygarde forme and the blob Pokemon is a completely new Pokemon.

If I had to support a theory, I think the most probable one is Zygarde's new form or something similar because all the current evident are pointing toward Zygarde. Green, hexagon, the 3rd legendary.

The green blob thing might be a part of Zygarde, who know, might be they will give it a form with physiology like Exeggcute, and the green blob might be a part of the bigger mon.

It isn't too early for them to start showing off Generation 7 Pokemon though. In 2016, we will be 2.5-3 years into Generation 6.

Yeah with the new drawing and descriptions, I think the silhouette Pokemon is a Zygarde forme and the blob Pokemon is a completely new Pokemon.

That's pretty much my thoughts on the two Pokemon. The silhouette is definitely Zygarde with all the information we have about it so far and from the description and appearance, the blob Pokemon doesn't really look related to Zygarde.

It isn't too early for them to start showing off Generation 7 Pokemon though. In 2016, we will be 2.5-3 years into Generation 6.

That's pretty much my thoughts on the two Pokemon. The silhouette is definitely Zygarde with all the information we have about it so far and from the description and appearance, the blob Pokemon doesn't really look related to Zygarde.
Now that I think about it the 7th gen can be a little closer than we think. The 5th gen was announced in 2010 and got sequels 2 years later and the year after 6th gen was announced. So it might be that this or next year we get the sequels for x and y, then afterwards 7th gen is announced. Whatever the case, I'm really excited for the revelation of these two Pokemon :D

Now that I think about it the 7th gen can be a little closer than we think. The 5th gen was announced in 2010 and got sequels 2 years later and the year after 6th gen was announced. So it might be that this or next year we get the sequels for x and y, then afterwards 7th gen is announced. Whatever the case, I'm really excited for the revelation of these two Pokemon :D

Gen V was short because it came later into the original Nintendo DS era. Gen VI may last at least four years, since the 3DS is about halfway there in the current gaming generation's lifespan.

So...it is real! I saw the picture by my right as a tweet but I thought it was just another of WPM's derp drawings but after seeing it in another site...facepalm! Why there's never an actual japanese artist that likes Pokémon and goes see the movie? The drawing are always so awful! :rolleyes:
The Pokémon in question seems more the pre-evo of a Ghost fakemon I've seen in Deviantart!

Back