Pokemon 'CoroCoro' Reveals New Pokemon for Next Year's Film

For some reason, I think the head shape looks something like a "Mega Noivern". I don't know why it just does...?

It's funny how they relate the shape with the generation, meaning hexagonal shape = gen. 6

What if it really is a new Pokémon altogether, but not for Generation VII? Think about it- ever since Generation III, Game Freak's been introducing new stuff mid-generation and taking it further and further with each generation, to the point where we have now gotten not just new forms, but also new moves and Abilities mid-generation, that weren't even programmed into the first games of the generation. We've come pretty far since the days where Deoxys changed Forme based on which game it was traded to, wouldn't you say? That being the case, the next logical step... well, that'd be entire new Pokémon mid-generation, wouldn't it?

I disagree with theories of brand new Pokemon (Anything that would appear in the Pokedex after Volcanion) under the assumption that it would show up as a catchable -mon in the middle of a generation where it was otherwise unheard of. They didn't release Hoopa or Volcanion when XY were the current games, but they still put them in the programming as a way to say "this is the length of the Pokedex until the next generation". Until they make an official announcement for gen7, I can only imagine them extending the Pokedex with more new formes (but not adding any new numbers).

That isn't to say that the little blob-booger isn't our first gen7 mon, but they do appear to have a rather concrete precedent over nextgen mons by not making them available for training until they're good and ready. And I'm still enamored with the idea of the blob-baby being one of 1,000 Zooid Zygotes that are the living security cameras for/components of Zygarde, so all other theories are false until proven otherwise, nyehhhh :p

What if it really is a new Pokémon altogether, but not for Generation VII? Think about it- ever since Generation III, Game Freak's been introducing new stuff mid-generation and taking it further and further with each generation, to the point where we have now gotten not just new forms, but also new moves and Abilities mid-generation, that weren't even programmed into the first games of the generation. We've come pretty far since the days where Deoxys changed Forme based on which game it was traded to, wouldn't you say? That being the case, the next logical step... well, that'd be entire new Pokémon mid-generation, wouldn't it?
It does look like Zygarde though...

I just think it's funny people keep on taking pictures of this one and not of the one that I'm pretty sure is the title character of a 1997 movie that starred Robin Williams.

I just think it's funny people keep on taking pictures of this one and not of the one that I'm pretty sure is the title character of a 1997 movie that starred Robin Williams.
Oh.
My.
God.

You did not just make a Flubber joke.
(ily)

I still have the feeling that the second half of Gen 6 is on its way...

With the release of this generation, everyone was not satisfied with the unusual small amount of Pokemon. It made me feel that Nintendo decided to release one generation in (two) parts to keep the public longer interested. I know this theory doesn't fit anything Nintendo has done before. But what I do know is that it's way too early for generation 7. But the most logical would be that this giant is Zygarde. And the blob? We'll see.

The booger minion theory is likely consider the move animations for Thousand Arrows and Thousand Waves. In Thousand Arrows, green hexagons were shot out then they crawl back into Zygarde and in Thousand Waves, Zygarde just breaks off into green hexagons then reforms at the end.

And now it clearly shows that it has claws, probably 4 hands!
It's sad to see the return of mecha-like legendary Pokémon. The main trio was original and awesome because it was unusual and it feel like the true and old legends of Kanto and Johto, more so after seeing those beautiful artworks of Yveltal near a ruined castle and Xerneas in a forest...too bad there wasn't one for original Zygarde.

The return of mecha-like legendary pokemon? What were the others? Besides Registeel and maybe Regigigas, I mean.

I find it a bit odd and funny at the same time, that people keep on taking pictures of the giant silhouette Pokemon, but can't even take a snapshot of the mysterious green blob Pokemon. I'm going to assume the people taking the pics feel the pokemon should stay as a surprise.

The return of mecha-like legendary pokemon? What were the others? Besides Registeel and maybe Regigigas, I mean.

After Groudon, we had Palkia and to some extent Dialga, Giratina's normal form and then the Tao duo (Reshiram even has what I call Palkia's highheels).

I find it a bit odd and funny at the same time, that people keep on taking pictures of the giant silhouette Pokemon, but can't even take a snapshot of the mysterious green blob Pokemon. I'm going to assume the people taking the pics feel the pokemon should stay as a surprise.

Since the Pokémon in question is small, the only reason I can think of is that it would look like just something unclear.

Ok, so how about this... Those "blobs" are Zygarde's collectors and sap energy from Xerneas and/or Yveltal, which is what weakens them after getting so much energy and placing them in their cocoon forms. When the blobs return to Zygarde and give him energy, his form shifts to resemble the original owner of the energy.

Kinda like a certain godzilla monster...
e0vFm.png

CyZ3a.png
84090_i1.ytimg.com

So, his form will still look like the original Zygarde, but with features from the pokemon he stole energy from, including color and body structures such as wings, claws, or legs.

I have this feeling that its body is translucent and the red spot is more like an organ that sits underneath his neck, and these pics don't really confirm or deny that.

Also, I love how it does a zoom out with the logo, like we're getting an idea of the immense size difference between the booger and the titan.

I just love how an "official" image of this thing is not giving us any details we haven't seen in fan's sketches.
Not that it is too hard to draw this blob.

Back