Pokemon 'CoroCoro' Reveals New Pokemon for Next Year's Film

I think the minion/pokemon could be based on a cell and the red spot could be a nucleus.

Call me crazy, but it kinda looks like baltoy, ralts, and larvitar all ended up in some freak experiment and fused.

Last edited:
I still can't figure out if it has hands or not. It doesn't look like anything close to Zygarde. I mean, it is green but that's it.

The '' Fake'' one that goes round the Internet, looks LIKE this one! Amazing, but I am curious what it would be for real. I guess its something with Zygarde. But I'll wait! ;)

Seriously, the blob looks like a baby version of Gardevoir... Hopefully it's something new, but I wouldn't be too surprised if it's just a small version of Gardy winking at us.

After seeing the animation I got it: the shadow Pokémon is actually just that; a big shadow cast by that tiny and insignificant Gardevoir fairy! Oh GF, you folled us all right. :p

The blob looks boring and uninteresting. I'm not impressed at all.

Artist's block!

Last edited by a moderator:
It's not even confirmed that these 2 things are Pokémon.

The small thing could be a new mascot for Creatures Inc. or Game Freak and the big thing could be a Team Rocket robot or someone telling a story about a titan Pokémon that does not exist just to scare kids.;)

When the large Zygarde appears the new new blob one gets scared and hides, this makes me assume that it's not related to Zygarde because if it was why would it run and hide.

It could obviously still be related and is hiding for a different reason but that's just the feeling I get.

It's not even confirmed that these 2 things are Pokémon.

The small thing could be a new mascot for Creatures Inc. or Game Freak and the big thing could be a Team Rocket robot or someone telling a story about a titan Pokémon that does not exist just to scare kids.;)
That is an interesting theory. I was told by someone who works at the pokemon company that they are looking for a new mascot to represent Pokemon to replace Pikachu. Not sure how true that is but I know most of us are tired of Pikachu by now.

That is an interesting theory. I was told by someone who works at the pokemon company that they are looking for a new mascot to represent Pokemon to replace Pikachu. Not sure how true that is but I know most of us are tired of Pikachu by now.
That... sounds ridiculous.

That... sounds ridiculous.
I know. I'm not sure how true it was but I was told that. Think about it, its doesn't resemble any Pokemon, its not even cute to look at and is very simple.

Other companies use goofy looking characters to represent their company. It could also be they have artist block (they admitted this with Flygon's mega) and this is what we got.

Back