Pokemon 'CoroCoro' Reveals New Pokemon for Next Year's Film

I don't like calling this thing a 'blob'. Ditto is a blob, this thing has a defined shape.

The blob will be small Zygarde and that is confirmed by its eye. Did you spot they have the same one "white eye"? , or it will be the missing link to its Mega Evolution...

I dk but to me it feels uninteresting... The Arc IV = New Game was predicted months ago and Gen VI has been pretty mediocre so far... I wish I could aboard the hype train again, but it doesn't feel like it :/

GF Gen 6 = Predictable, and when it isn't it's uninteresting

(personal opinion anyway...)

I think the green blob guys have something to do with feeding off Kalos' energy or something, which causes the ecosystem to go into disarray and Zygarde comes to fix everything, hence why the blob guy was scared before the "new" Zygarde shows up at the end of the Hoopa movie. yeah.
I'd be scared if something like that came my way, and I stand a decent chance of being crushed when it walks by. Plus, it's hard to imagine these little blobs causing so much havoc that Zygarde itself has to come to save the world. That would make Lysandre so humiliated, if these green blobs beat him to the job.

Inb4 green blob is the mascot for XZ and the colossus silhouette is the mascot for YZ lol

Zygarde looks so awesome on that pic. Nice to see official artwork for it other than the Sugimori and Dream World ones.

The green looking Pokémon looks like Zygrade zygote to me.
But I've been wrong before.

Inb4 Zygarde is just like Diance, where this "booger minion" is just like Carbink. :p

In all seriousness though, I am pretty hyped for Gen 6.5 or 7, whichever is to come. I think the reason Gen 6 had so little Pokémon is because they were waiting for the next game to reveal more from Gen 6.

Inb4 Zygarde is just like Diance, where this "booger minion" is just like Carbink. :p

In all seriousness though, I am pretty hyped for Gen 6.5 or 7, whichever is to come. I think the reason Gen 6 had so little Pokémon is because they were waiting for the next game to reveal more from Gen 6.

Hmmm, I guess it is easier to call it Gen 6.5 and only have to release another 50-60 Pokemon rather than the 100+ of a normal gen.

I have a feeling that this thing is going to be the new Unown. Might be a great time to reveal the physical counterpart of Hidden Power :p

We're definitely going to get a look at mega zygarde soon but, what are the green blobs going to be a new pokemon or some sort of game mechanic, maybe they're the way zygarde mega evolves kind of like kyurem does with the dna splicers. I'm not so sure these guys are a new pokemon but some sort of key item.

We're definitely going to get a look at mega zygarde soon but, what are the green blobs going to be a new pokemon or some sort of game mechanic, maybe they're the way zygarde mega evolves kind of like kyurem does with the dna splicers. I'm not so sure these guys are a new pokemon but some sort of key item.
Key item: Bag of boogers.
-You have collected 152 boogers so far.-

Seriously though, I feel like the Zooids have some other form we haven't seen yet, like they compress into Green/black hexagons and fly together to form Zygarde. Or they join up and their red panels all stick together to form the outside of Zygarde, meaning he's actually full of goo.

EDIT- @Envelion I'm not saying it isn't plausible, since GameFreak has recycled monsters/yokai as the inspiration for multiple Pokemon before, but Dunsparce is already based on the tsuchinoko. The primary translation os also "hammer spawn", fun fact.

Last edited:
So I was randomly talking to my girlfriend about Japanese words when she brought up something called a "tsuchinoko" Or "Earth child" basically. It's a mythical Japanese creature that looks exactly like these green blob pokemon.
I'm guessing with strong confidence that these pokemon are based on that mythical creature, and the name "earth child" (not to mention it's green color) directly connects it to Zygarde. But it may be a baby form, like phione?

When you look at Zygarde's special moves "Thousand Waves" and "Thousand Arrows" he may be sending out thousands of these little guys to attack.

tutinokohara-header1.jpg

Last edited:
So I was randomly talking to my girlfriend about Japanese words when she brought up something called a "tsuchinoko" Or "Earth child" basically. It's a mythical Japanese creature that looks exactly like these green blob pokemon.
I'm guessing with strong confidence that these pokemon are based on that mythical creature, and the name "earth child" (not to mention it's green color) directly connects it to Zygarde. But it may be a baby form, like phione?

When you look at Zygarde's special moves "Thousand Waves" and "Thousand Arrows" he may be sending out thousands of these little guys to attack.

tutinokohara-header1.jpg

I guess we have the winner!!! Haha yeah this makes me believe for sure that this blob green Zybaby is a baby or something else form from Zygarde! :D Thanks for the information :)

tutinokohara-header1.jpg

Mind Blown.

Though I never heard about a Pokémon that is a part of another Pokémon's attack. It is pretty original idea. :)

The more I think about it, the more a Gen 6.5 makes sense. They normally like to add old Pokemon to the regional dex in a third version/sequel, but XY's Kalos Dex is already overloaded with old Pokemon and not only would there be little point in doing so, but it would actually do more harm than good. Additionally, between XY and ORAS you can already get every existing non-event Pokemon. So what would be the selling point as far as Pokemon go? I don't think new forms and Megas would be enough. A new crop of Pokemon would be the natural conclusion to this scenario. New Pokemon would be a step up from the dex expansions we had in Platinum and BW2 and would help solve the balance issue between old and new Pokemon instead of exacerbating it. And the new Pokemon provide incentive for those who have already completed the dex to go out and buy another game and generate more hype and more $$$.

Mind Blown.

Though I never heard about a Pokémon that is a part of another Pokémon's attack. It is pretty original idea. :)
How would the mechanics work though? Admittedly, a thousand of those blobs charging at you is quite intimidating, but how would it become 'waves' and 'arrows'? They look harmless enough.

tutinokohara-header1.jpg

I think it's odd to mix Norse mythology with Japanese. Also, the Tsuchinoko already made it's way into Pokémon in Gen. II: Dunsparce.

How would the mechanics work though? Admittedly, a thousand of those blobs charging at you is quite intimidating, but how would it become 'waves' and 'arrows'? They look harmless enough.

They may be just parts of Zygarde and have the same consicence (even if for sceenplay purposes, each will have different personalities). Also, calling it blob makes it easier to see them just return as bits to Zygarde and turn part of it.

They seems like the frills of Zygarde and each hexagon may actually be one of these.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back