Pokemon 'CoroCoro' Reveals New Pokemon for Next Year's Film

And Pokemon Get TV typically reveal nothing that CoroCoro hasn't, beside the fact they give you footage instead of static images.
Yah, but they gave us more info on Victini back when he was a new thing than CoroCoro did, and Victini was teased similarly to the Booger. In this case, following trends, we're more likely to hear an explanation of event details and miscellaneous information fro the tv show before CoroCoro delves into all the little things.

Will this finally be the Pokemon worse than Diggersby?

You know you've really screwed up when a Pokemon could be worse than Diggersby.

This is a primordial Pokemon, the beginning of every Pokemon!
It is the blob from where it all begun. That is my hope.
My Theory is either Zygarde Booger Minions or New Pokemon (gen 6 part 2 or gen 7). However, it is way to early for the next gen.

Btw, Diggersby is not the worst Pokemon ever. purugly and garbodor are worse

Yah, but they gave us more info on Victini back when he was a new thing than CoroCoro did, and Victini was teased similarly to the Booger. In this case, following trends, we're more likely to hear an explanation of event details and miscellaneous information fro the tv show before CoroCoro delves into all the little things.

There were many many times when I got overexcited waiting for Pokemon Get TV (or its previous incarnations) for something new to blow my mind, but got disappointed every single time. I think we will have more luck during World Championship with Masuda's announcement. I still remember the crazy excitement when he announced Mega Kangaskhan.

But about the other Pokémon (yeah, the giant silhouette immortal space creature thing...)

ZYGARDE MEGA, EVERYONE!!!
Mega Zygarde Speculation.png
(Wonky, but you get the idea.)

Although I'm not turning down the possibility of a merge with Xernias and Yveltal too. The 'fingers' of the Giant (like Yveltal) and the smaller, almost invisible spikes above the protrusions on the Giant's head (like Xernias) could well be possible.

It's at times like these when I wish suspense was not a feeling that we could possibly feel...
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ me wants answers!!

This is a primordial Pokemon, the beginning of every Pokemon!
It is the blob from where it all begun. That is my hope.
My Theory is either Zygarde Booger Minions or New Pokemon (gen 6 part 2 or gen 7). However, it is way to early for the next gen.

Btw, Diggersby is not the worst Pokemon ever. purugly and garbodor are worse
First of all, Arceus will always be the god of all Pokemon, and nothing can change that

SECOND OF ALL, HOW DARE YOU.

First of all, Arceus will always be the god of all Pokemon, and nothing can change that.

From the Darwin/Evolution Theory perspective every living being evolved in millions of years.
And this Blob might be the single cell thingy (Or something more evolved) where All Pokemon originated from. It has NOTHING to do with Arceus whatsoever.

From the Darwin/Evolution Theory perspective every living being evolved in millions of years.
And this Blob might be the single cell thingy (Or something more evolved) where All Pokemon originated from. It has NOTHING to do with Arceus whatsoever.

Mew kind of exists for that so there's no need to have a blob-like Pokémon to be the ancestor of all Pokémon, not only because designwise Mew is better and since it was a Pokémon introduced right in the first Gen. it deserves to have that honor.

Mew kind of exists for that ...
Ehm... Mew is said to contain DNA of every Pokemon. It is not the first Pokemon on earth.

But more to the point: I didn't seriously mean it was the original Pokemon, the first... It was just one of my many crazy ideas!

Some Dex entries mention the hypothesis of Mew being the ancestor to all Pokémon! With Arceus, it seems that if true Mew was created sometime after or along Sinnoh pixies. I didn't said he was the first Pokémon on Earth because that honor seems to belong to Arceus or other Pokémon from the creation trio.

Mew is an interesting case. Thematically, it's based on recapitulation theory, which is the scientific study that's shown how fetuses among a number of different vertebrate species take on a very similar morphology in the earliest stages of development to provide context to having a common ancestor, which is part of the evolution debate. The reason Mew can learn Transform, has access to every TM and even having 100's across the board in its base stats is a way of reinforcing that Mew is a very raw, unpolished creature, and it could become anything from its basic state. So, Mew isn't really that closely related to what @Chrswrites is proposing, as Mew is based on a different chapter of evolution than being the origin of all species'.

I kind of like the theories about BoogerMon being based on a primordial sou paramecium while we don't know for sure what it's there for. It's not my favorite argument, but I think it's got a fair standing.

Little late to the party, but lol at all those hate comment towards this new thing's design. I think people forget pokemon started out with dugtrio, electrode, magneton, and lickytung.. I think people are being too harsh on this little fellow calling it an artist block or a mediocre design.

If it's a part of zygarde which I'm leaning to, I wouldn't expect much more of this thing than an unown or carbink.. if it's a new pokemon, then it's probably not a baby since there really isn't anything it could be a baby to, but a first stage pokemon for gen 7, or a baby for a gen 7 line.

I think the green blob guys have something to do with feeding off Kalos' energy or something, which causes the ecosystem to go into disarray and Zygarde comes to fix everything, hence why the blob guy was scared before the "new" Zygarde shows up at the end of the Hoopa movie. yeah.

I can't really tell if they're in water or just on the ground, but in the pic that WPM used in thumbnail, it sort of reminds me of a tadpole.

I think the image further reinforces the booger minions theory. Look at the mid-section of the blobs, don't they look like hexagons to you (at least to me they do).

In my opinion , everything in green blob is lead to Zygarde .
- color
- body shape
- one blind eye (just like the eye of Zygarde)
Everything is exactly same as Zygarde . I put all of my money that green blob is Zygarde minion/form/seperate soul of Zygarde !!! :oops:

Back