Finished Convicted 2 - (Murder/Mystery Roleplaying Game)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Updated my sig XD, I guess the Goomy will have to wait :p

Thanks, I made it myself! It's not too shabby, there are some errors I could fix and I need to add some background to it, but the code to advertise it in your sig will be posted in the OP until I do change it, which may be in a few days.

Also, I'm picking 4 moves out of the many some of you suggested. If you want a certain 4 to be chosen, then let me know. I'd allow many different ones, but for the sake of non-contest / attacking scenes, I'll only be using even just a few of those. Looking forward to later this week!

Because of the forum shifting, should I postpone the due date a day or two?

Turtwig said:
Thanks, I made it myself! It's not too shabby, there are some errors I could fix and I need to add some background to it, but the code to advertise it in your sig will be posted in the OP until I do change it, which may be in a few days.

Also, I'm picking 4 moves out of the many some of you suggested. If you want a certain 4 to be chosen, then let me know. I'd allow many different ones, but for the sake of non-contest / attacking scenes, I'll only be using even just a few of those. Looking forward to later this week!

Ooooooooooooooooooooooor you can just copy the URL of the banner. Way simpler for me XD Just do what Turtwig said.

Turtwig said:

Yeah, you probably should extend the date. Very nice banner, I actually think it may not need a background.

Idk what kind of background you could put in it. Like really xD

Are we allowed to bump this? I feel like no one sees it XD

Yay :3 *distracting BigFoot from posting in the count to 97 thread*

Role: Contestant Stylist

Pokemon: Leavanny

Background:

When the Pokemon Contest Spectacular committee first began planning their event, they had one particular detail already in mind: Leavanny simply must be in charge of costumes and styling. You see, when it comes to fashion, Leavanny is at the center of the Contest scene, since he's worked for a number of top competitors in the past. To this day, Pokemon still talk about the shimmering cape he once designed for Gallade during one of his earlier contests. His designs extend into the mainstream as well. Just last week, his latest line of clothing debuted in a Lumiose City fashion show; critics called it "visually stunning" and "11/10, like Skyrim with clothing." Needless to say, Leavanny knows that he is the best of the best and isn't afraid to show it.

Therefore, it was no surprise that he was in such high demand by the Contest Spectacular committee. He gladly accepted the position, and set to work planning outfits and accessories as soon as the contest roster was released. He couldn't wait to put his skills to the test for everyone... except for her. Leavanny was accustomed to working with prima donnas (they're drawn to contests like Venemoths to a Talonflame, after all), but no one had given him more trouble before than Gothorita. It was a few years back, during a contest in Lilycove when he had been assigned to the rookie as her personal stylist. She was friendly enough when she was first introduced to him, but that didn't last for long. When Leavanny presented his idea for a fiery red dress with actual flames, she flipped out on him. He had assured her that it was completely safe, that the fire was artificial, but she refused to cooperate with him at all. No progress was made, and a new stylist was assigned to take his place.

Try as he might, Leavanny has been unable to forget the incident in Lilycove. Gothorita was the one Pokemon who snubbed him and his talents, causing the biggest failure of his career. It didn't drive him insane, per se, but it lingered in the back of his mind as a reminder of how he hadn't been good enough. He was certainly disgruntled to find out he would have to work with Miss Priss for a second time here at the Contest Spectacular, but at least he would have an opportunity to earn back her favor, right? Wrong. Gothorita wouldn't even leave her room to talk to him this time around. She instead sent her personal stylist out, a smug-sounding Ampharos who informed Leavanny that her boss had made arrangements with the committee to allow her own stylist to prepare her for her performance instead of him. The insolence of that little diva! He'd never been so disrespected! He wouldn't allow Gothorita to get away with this, one way or another.

Leavanny comes across to others as very smooth and collected, since he's well known and personable when in public, but he actually enjoys solitude just as much as the large crowds. He uses his time alone to brainstorm ideas for new fashion designs, which he scribbles down in the notepad he carries. His personality is a bit contradictory at times - he's always either completely lost in thought or making snappy comments to whoever is around - but that's just how he works. Leavanny's biggest flaw, however, is how attracted he's become to the success and fame he's accrued. Praising him is the easiest way to gain access to his circle of friends; likewise, he'll never forget a person who gives him unjust criticism. Cross him once, shame on you. Cross him twice... and who knows what'll happen?

Moves: String Shot, Helping Hand, Camouflage, X-Scissor

I told you guys. This skyrocketed from 333 views to +500 views. And we also got one more person :p

Role: Judge 1
Pokemon: Flygon
Background: Flygon is a very beautiful and talented individual. She maxed her beauty and clever skill on an extremely short time since she was born gorgeous and genius a very rare combination. During her childhood (Trapinch) she met a young Gothita. At that time Trapinch had just move from a far away town with her father a Scizor. Nothing is know about her mother other than she got her genius gene from her mother side of the family. They spent a lot of their days playing dress-up and doing make-up with each other. One day when they was walking together, they saw the Contest Hall and was mesmerized by the cheers coming from inside. They sneak a peak saw how amazing the contest are. From that they forward the made a promise to each other that they will both train hard to win the contest. But tragic happen during the next summer, Scizor died and left Trapinch alone. Gothita tried to calm her pal but nothing could be done to the emotionally distort girl anymore. Trapinch evolved into Vibrava and flew off to never be seen again.

Rumour has it that Gothita had caused the accident that killed Scizor. Since that tragic day, Vibrava was not seen ever. Then just a couple of days later, it was announce a mysterious Flygon won the Master Rank Clever and just a week apart won the Beauty Contest equivalent. People learn not to question the Flygon about her background since the last person that do that was hurled to the wall and broke it back. This however doesn't ruin Flygon's reputation. Due to her genius brain, she was invited to be the judge of the current contest. Although some disagree, her work attitude that let her split her personal feeling and work separate. She was planning to Master the Tough Contest when she was offered the job hence why she knows the following moves.

Moves: Dragon Rush, Earthquake, Bug Bite, Rock Slide

I'm not sure how to play, but I definitely want to play this... CLUE is my fav board game..

Role: Super Fan
Pokemon: Stunfisk
Background:
Stunfisk is a young rich and creepy NEET. His father, the Blue Stunfisk is president of Stunk Electric Electric Corp. Her mother is a beautiful Corsolla and was an ex-contest super idol.
Easy to say, Stunfisk is Gothorita's biggest fan. Since he first saw Gothita on her first contest, he has been charmed by her cute and marvelous performance. Gothorita is his perfect, flawless, and ideal women. He is at her every contests, writes and sends her gifts almost every day. He collects everything about Gothorita, her small sizes dolls, figurine, life-size dolls, napkins, used tissues, everything.
He is obsesed with the young idol.
But Gothorita isn't a perfect figure like he was imagined, and with lots of rumours about her, some that he was figured out himself after long, intense stalked in secrets.
Is it enough to make him end her idol's life?

Moves: Return, Camouflage, Thunder, Earth Power

Whenever someone says CLUE It just sorta irks me, as I know I as CLUEDO. I think cluedo is the europe version.

Oh, and i'm loving the new banner! :D

Role:Competitor
Pokemon:Sylveon
Background:Sylveon had always dreamed of being in a contest. Her mother had been a - unsucessful one, mind you - competitor in contests as well. She was the only daughter in a family of five. Her first contest was Gothorita's fifth. She was still a Eevee. She was so nervous. When she participated in the first round, her family gave a huge cheer, and she aced the first round. But she just barely made it past the second. With her spirits low, Gothorita pounced on this chance to hurt Eevee and whispered as Eevee walked past, "have you seen that Eevee? All she knows is Bite." Eevee paid no heed to this. But in the third round, the rumor had gotten out that Eevee had only Bite and Baby Doll Eyes, which she had used in the past rounds. The crowd began whispering, "Bite, bite. Bite, bite." She was so afraid of losing that she used Swift, then Take Down, and then her final, special move, Trump Card. It hit one of the judges. The judges didn't let her go to the next round.
Since then, she has grown into a Sylveon, learned new moves, lost some, and yet she has not forgotten about Gothorita. Will the bad memory of her first contest drive her to murder?
Moves:Moonblast, Dazzling Gleam, Draining Kiss, Bite, Last Resort,

Can't wait!

Only 6 spots left!!! Sign up people! :p
PS: I'm actually quite surprised for the result moving this to Forum Games brought.

I meant that since this was moved back, we've been getting a lot more views and replies.I completely agree with you in that regard XD

Sorry, I'll have to pass on this one. Just got back from camp, and I'll probably be a little brain-dead in terms of creativity/writing for a short while.
I'll look forward to reading what everyone else has got though :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back