Christmas 2010

RE: What do you want for Christmas?

A keyring, keys for the keyring, a cars for the keys, a road for the car, a city for the road, a country for the city, a planet for the country and a universe for the planet. Or money, pokemon cards and other random cool stuff. Cant decide yet.....

I want a fix for America and any other countries having problems.

I'm currently set to get a few DVD box sets: those being the entire Indigo League saga of the Pokemon anime and the old Legend of Zelda cartoon that aired back in the '80s.

And to complement that, I'm also getting an Apple TV...and $75 from my grandmother :D

What I want to Christmas is another Steelers Jersey, My own personal gym with weights, treadmill, and a Steelers signed football.

I have just realised I don't want December to come. I also realised I'm growing out of Christmas. It's all a fuss and bother and the novelty seems to have worn off a bit. Us order it not TI come, except for the Christmas holidays.

But I'd still like to get some Lord of the Rings Warhammer and a decent architect to sort out the house once and for all.

As much as I'd love an iPad for personal use, I don't see it happening. I'm not too crazy of getting an Xbox360- but does anyone know of any good games for the 360?

World peace, of course!
Just kidding, that's never gonna happen.

I got a laptop not long ago, so I won't be getting much this year. A Mijumaru plush would be really nice, not to mention cute. :3 Personally though, I like looking at Christmas decorations more than the gifts and food.

I want the game Killer Bunnies (my friend has it and it is really fun) and an Ipod, but probably only getting the Ipod because my mom (who does the christmas shopping) HATES Killer Bunnies, but there is always my grandma.....

I have tons of Pokemon DVDs but I'm asking for the ones I don't. I'd like Pokepark Wii too, and I'm trying to get through the Yu-Gi-Oh! manga but having to buy every volume is a bit pricey...so hopefully I'll get a couple of those.
I'm joining in with everyone else and saying money would be nice too.

Capistrono,

Are you buying the manga at Borders?

Blackcharizard1456, for England or Australia? Me? England through and through.

here is my entire christmas list:

Dear Santa Claus,

for Christmas i would love it if you could get me an Xbox 360 with 250GB with the following video games: Call Of Duty Black Opps, Fable III, Bioshock 2, UFC Undisputed 2010, and an extra remote control. Also if it isn't too much to ask i would highly appreciate it if you could get me a cell phone preferably from T-mobile or Sprint. Last, but certainly not least I would love for my baby brother, and my step father to have an enjoyable experience with me, my sister and of course my mother in this years Christmas. If you could make this whole list happen (especially the last one) i will forever be in your gratitude :)

Sincerely yours,
(name secured)

@ omahanime:

Just if I can't find the volume I need on ebay or amazon.

The reason I ask about Borders is if you belong to their free club they give you 33% off coupons.
That is how I have been buying.

Wacom Bamboo Fun
New Vans
Giant Mijumaru. >:l

Ha ha.​

Since my parents refused to take me out on any Black Friday shopping (all I wanted was one thing anyway), I guess I want NBA 2K11 (360 version) for Christmas. Other than that, I would like money to save up. Never know when I will need it. As far as non-materialistic wishes go, I want my family, immediate and extended, to stay in good health. Things have been fortunate for us in that respect.

Updated list:
1.) Itunes Gift cards
2.) Left 4 Dead 3 (If it comes out before Christmas)
3.) Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare
4.) Money

What I want out of non realistic is for everyone to be happy

Back