Christmas 2010

RE: What do you want for Christmas?

My two front teeth, and a pony, and.... a malibu barbie dream house, and...
Just money so I can buy video games and School lunch.
It's bad enough that all the stores are selling Christmas stuff when it isn't even Thanksgiving yet, now I have to deal with this on The Beach, too

I want a Tsutaaja and Mijumaru plush, a new phone (hopefully http://www.samsung.com/uk/consumer/mobile-devices/mobile-phones/touch-screen/GT-I9000HKDXEU/index.idx?pagetype=prd_detail this one), and some booster packs of HS-Triumphant.

I want a MacBook Pro. I don't think I'm going to get it though.

Mudkip said:
I want an X-Box 360 (pretty much everyone in my grade has one, so Wynaut?), a cell phone, Microsoft Office 2010, and money. I'm pretty sure I'm getting a phone, but not on Christmas day.

Oh, I also want Monster Ball tickets.

I'm going to the Monster Ball in April <3
And yeah, pretty much the main reason I want an Xbox is because EVERYBODY hounds me about when I'm getting one so I can play Black Ops (which actually seems like a pretty fun game). The thing that worries me is I don't really know any good games that I could get into other than possibly MW2, Black Ops, Left For Dead, etc. I don't really plan on installing the games onto the HDD so I'll probably be fine with the 4GB model xP

I want an Xbox 360, Black Ops, and a Garmin Running watch that records your distance, heartrate, and time.

Most importantly though, I want people to realize the REAL meaning of Christmas and what it is all about.

I'd like to take back any mean thing I've ever said to anyone.

^ Same especially a mean thing that ruined a friendship. aggiegwyn: I hope your father will be available too. Glaceon yeah Macbook pro's are good i am using one right now and also i would like a gremlin and maybe professor layton 3.

xbox 360 halo reach/black opps (for wii) and a cell phone from sprint or tmobile :)

I wanted a GPS, but my parents wont get me it, and I guess I have my phone's GPS, so I want a ceiling fan for my room since my fan in my room sucks really bad and my room is SUPER hot.

And I'm trying to get either a Clay Matthew's jersey and/or Aaron Rodger's jersey. Not to mention the stuff from grandparents and stuff, which is mostly gift cards and gas cards.

Single cards, video games, Pokemon merchandise (Hats, Plush, stuff for TCG), that's all I'm trying to get my hands on.

Also, DE, to be honest, so far I don't think you've said anything mean to anybody lol.

All I want for Christmas is cold, rainless weather. It's been too warm here during what are supposed to be the coldest months of the year, so a cold Christmas would be great.

I don't want anything physical. I'd rather save the money and pay bills with it, or something.

Xous said:
All I want for Christmas is cold, rainless weather. It's been too warm here during what are supposed to be the coldest months of the year, so a cold Christmas would be great.

I don't want anything physical. I'd rather save the money and pay bills with it, or something.

I live in the tropics. It's always warm, humid and occasionally rainy. Extra rainy during monsoons at the end of the year. I've never seen real snow in my life.

Tropical weather stinks. I'd rather live in a temperate climate since it's easier to keep warm in a cold place than keep cool in a hot place unless you walk around with an air conditioner.

I'm getting a ton of tshirts (6-8 at like 15-20 each) from ebay..Oregon trail 5th ed. .a (i randomly got an urge to play OT a while back but my ot 3rd got destroyed) BSG cylon base star model kit which my mom is going to put together and paint herself as part of the present. a cooling device for my laptop..and 75 dollar if not 100 in game stop gift cards (Thank you speedway rewards) some other stuff i forget and prolly some stuff i dont know about lol. Honestly there's no cards I Really want and if there were I can buy them myself. also I paid of pokemon BW english and Already have pokemon black jpn..Anyone wanna Suggest stuff I should want/ask for? XD I got my first ipod for my birthday is august and literally have every game system except atari (which I'm getting in a month myself)..Note: I'm not super rich or spoiled..i bought alot of the systems on my own.

oh yeah..I asked for a 109 dollar Code Geass Cosplay outfit..so odds are thats the last of my xmas (havn't got it yet but odds are will)

Back