Card Errors Database (Include Images!)

Blui

lv85 paladin
RE: *** Card Errors and Misprints Database *** (Provide a Picture When Reporting Any)

theducktamer said:
Blui129 said:
They've fixed it now :)

Picture??

I don't have one, but one of my friends has one (or I didn't look at it enough).

PokeFan124

Aspiring Trainer
RE: *** Card Errors and Misprints Database *** (Provide a Picture When Reporting Any)

Blui129 said:
theducktamer said:
Picture??

I don't have one, but one of my friends has one (or I didn't look at it enough).

That shiny charizard with the error is worth more then the one that don't have the error. :)

theducktamer

Tamer of all Ducks!

^^ Not exactly. I haven't seen any corrected ones for sale, so if there are any, there are probably less that the error version which makes the corrected worth more. :) But we won't really know for sure until corrected ones surface.

PokeFan124

Aspiring Trainer

theducktamer said:
^^ Not exactly. I haven't seen any corrected ones for sale, so if there are any, there are probably less that the error version which makes the corrected worth more. :) But we won't really know for sure until corrected ones surface.

I want the error version to be worth more not the corrected version. I like the error version better.

theducktamer

Tamer of all Ducks!

lol I wish it would be worth more too since it's the one I have. ;)

omahanime

Come and visit me.
Elite Member
Advanced Member

PokeFan124 said:
I have a pokemon card with a line on the back its a printing error. I will try to get a picture of it this weekend. :)

This thread is not meant for that type of error. It is meant for like Shiny Charizard, because that error makes it a variant. Variants are collectible. Now if you can show me 10 of the same pokemon card with the exact same line in the exact position on the back, then it becomes interesting

PokeFan124

Aspiring Trainer

omahanime said:
PokeFan124 said:
I have a pokemon card with a line on the back its a printing error. I will try to get a picture of it this weekend. :)

This thread is not meant for that type of error. It is meant for like Shiny Charizard, because that error makes it a variant. Variants are collectible. Now if you can show me 10 of the same pokemon card with the exact same line in the exact position on the back, then it becomes interesting
I only have one. Its that type of error when it only happens once so its a one time error. :)

omahanime

Come and visit me.
Elite Member
Advanced Member

PokeFan124 said:
omahanime said:
I only have one. Its that type of error when it only happens once so its a one time error. :)

Since it is one of a kind, there is no need to list it for the database.

PokeFan124

Aspiring Trainer

I have a Bayleef that has a alignment error and it is not a one time error. I pulled it out of a call of legends pack. All the ones that are reverse holo have this error I have seen another like this at http://pokegym.net/gallery/showimage.php?i=53492&c=16

omahanime

Come and visit me.
Elite Member
Advanced Member

Alignment errors can be a sign of fakes.

PokeFan124

Aspiring Trainer

omahanime said:

It is not a fake card its a real card i looked on the back. :)

I will try to get a picture of it as soon I can. :)

If it was a fake card I would of threw it away by now just saying. :)

SheNinja

Aspiring Trainer

Could we have a picture of the back of the card in question to tell with greater accuracy if it's real or not?

PokeFan124

Aspiring Trainer

SheNinja said:
Could we have a picture of the back of the card in question to tell with greater accuracy if it's real or not?

Yes I will try to get a pictures as soon as possible. I can't get a picture of it today because my brother went to a sleep over.

Daelum

Climbing the stairs to the top

omahanime said:

That is true, but that image on PokeGym is actually mine, so I can testify. I started a discussion about the errors on that forum, and found they are very common. The misalignment of the energy symbol is a legitimate, known error in CoL Reverse Holo cards. It was later fixed.

PokeFan124

Aspiring Trainer

PokeFan124 said:
omahanime said:
[/q

I have more printing errors with a line on the back of the cards. but they are mostly energy cards with the error I pull out today but they are not in the same exact position. ;)

omahanime

Come and visit me.
Elite Member
Advanced Member

PokeFan124 said:
PokeFan124 said:
omahanime said:
[/q

I have more printing errors with a line on the back of the cards. but they are mostly energy cards with the error I pull out today. ;)

The main purpose of this thread is to list and discuss attainable error cards. (like Butterfree dst edition)
With the quality control that is being used, there can easily be thousands of unique errors per set. I believe I speak for other collectors by saying we are not interested in your unique errors.

PokeFan124

Aspiring Trainer

omahanime said:
PokeFan124 said:
[/q

I have more printing errors with a line on the back of the cards. but they are mostly energy cards with the error I pull out today. ;)

The main purpose of this thread is to list and discuss attainable error cards. (like Butterfree dst edition)
With the quality control that is being used, there can easily be thousands of unique errors per set. I believe I speak for other collectors by saying we are not interested in your unique errors.

Alright, I will only post card error that are attainable. Sorry about that. :)

Eevee_breeder

AmpharosPTCG

MountainDrew said:
I have a question I got a full art rayquaza ex and it has all these weird white marks all over the back and it came out of the pack like that. Does anyone else have this problem on any of their dragons exalted cards

yeah i got the exact same like little tiny white scratches on the back of rayquaza ex fa
heres a pic! [attachment=6947]
hopefully you can see this!

Attachments

• rayquaza misprint.jpg
    rayquaza misprint.jpg
    485.6 KB · Views: 83

SheNinja

Aspiring Trainer

That's a one-time thing, [member]Eevee_breeder[/member]. That doesn't count as an error, it's just a misprint.