Card Errors Database (Include Images!)

RE: *** Card Errors and Misprints Database *** (Provide a Picture When Reporting Any)

What does the corrected DRX Hoppip? And what was the error in the first place

RE: *** Card Errors and Misprints Database *** (Provide a Picture When Reporting Any)

I have a card where the energy symbols are too far to the right its a real card all try to get a picture of it. its a bayleaf.

MountainDrew said:
Is this black kyurem misprint? the corners are miscut. Will this decrease value
Front:
http://www.photoshop.com/users/Titansfan24/assets/5ddca76342924a6ab8e21961271d475d
Back
http://www.photoshop.com/users/Titansfan24/assets/35734d50c7ab4bf09de90a02844a4426

that is not a misprint its only a miscut and it won't lower the value it will increase the value but i don't know how much.

PokeFan124 said:
MountainDrew said:
Front:
http://www.photoshop.com/users/Titansfan24/assets/5ddca76342924a6ab8e21961271d475d
Back
http://www.photoshop.com/users/Titansfan24/assets/35734d50c7ab4bf09de90a02844a4426

that is not a misprint its only a miscut and it won't lower the value it will increase the value but i don't know how much.

It won't increase the value. That kind of odd corner-cutting is very common and is hardly noticeable.

PokeFan124 said:
MountainDrew said:
Front:
Back

I disagree. How could any buyer tell the difference between that card and one that was damaged by the seller?

All try to find new misprinted cards as soon as i can.

Uhm, I was wondering, I've found a Squirtle card in one of my binders stating "Spuirtle" as the name. I have not found anything else pointing towards the card being fake, but then again, I have not read anything about it being reported as an error either.

How soon will they correct shiny charizard? - will the corrected copy be most valuable?

LoveDanielColin said:
How soon will they correct shiny charizard? - will the corrected copy be most valuable?

They may not correct it at all but I think it will be a similar situation to Zoroark ND.

The more valuable copy will be whichever ends up having fewer printed.

missdecibelle said:
Uhm, I was wondering, I've found a Squirtle card in one of my binders stating "Spuirtle" as the name. I have not found anything else pointing towards the card being fake, but then again, I have not read anything about it being reported as an error either.

Can you post a picture or scan?

ryan4946 said:
my girlfriend pulled this card out of a pack herself a long time ago, wondering if anyone knows anything about the half foil on it and its value, this is not scratched off, it is exactly as it came out of the pack in near mint condition.

IMG_1893_zpsac26bcec.jpg

Looks like a printing error to me. I actually still have this card to this day but mine is the legit one though. Took a long time to get that card too.:)

I have not seen this card before.Does this card have a blue back or purple back? Is it slightly smaller than the normal cards? Also is this card part of any cards you have gotten before? Meaning did you get it though single cards booster packs or boxes of boosters? Also is this card actually a fake? I am just wondering even though I have never seen it. What thows me off is the picture of the Pokemon. The moves and everything else look legit but the picture I have not seen until now.:)

I happened to come across 2 different misprint cards that are both printer errors. I have 2 Aipoms (55/102 HGSS: Triumphant) that are for sure legitimate (got them out of a sealed box) that have misprints in their attacks. The first attack is "Gnitate" and the second attack is "Wail Runch." I also have a Nidorino (46/102 HGSS: Triumphant) that has the number 46/102 instead of its actual number. I can't upload a picture with it for proof, but if anybody else has heard of them, than I would like to have them verified.

The Aipoms are not Printer errors. They are Production errors. The difference being quantity. The "Gnitate" error is easy to find.

omahanime said:
The Aipoms are not Printer errors. They are Production errors. The difference being quantity. The "Gnitate" error is easy to find.

What about Nidorino then? I'm not even sure how I noticed Nidorino :cool:

SheNinja said:
I also have a Nidorino (46/102 HGSS: Triumphant) that has the number 46/102 instead of its actual number.

Can you explain, I do not understand what the error is?

omahanime said:
SheNinja said:
I also have a Nidorino (46/102 HGSS: Triumphant) that has the number 46/102 instead of its actual number.

Can you explain, I do not understand what the error is?

The error on the card is the actual Collector's Number in the bottom-right corner. Instead of a normal Nidorino that would say "46/102", it has the "4" with a "0" printed over it, and it looks like an 8 more than anything, more like a black squiggly.

LoveDanielColin said:

They've fixed it now :)

Back