Busy, CN Airing Tons of Episodes Today and Tomorrow, 1st amendment video soon - Sat

RE: Busy

This is gonna sound stupid but maybe WPMs gonna make a datadex for what ANIMALS instad of pokemons stats and attacks would be if they were in pokemon...

RSS feed i think Shark ---> Sharp ---> Sharpreader :p ok to Farfetch'd (FAR FAR :p)

Prolly totally something else.

okay I just went on google and looked up images "Red shark" and it came up with a whole lot of pictures from some game called Red shark. It looks like a game where you play as a plane or helicopter and basicaly shoot stuff. could help figure somthing out?

^ OMG WPM made an M rated Pokemon fan game!! lol

kay I got 3 questions though...

Is it related to Pokemon in any way?
Is it related to Nature in any way?
Is it related to Japanese Culture in any way?

I have no clue what the year long thing is, but maybe the shark is another dp pokemon thats introduced later, like deoxys and jirachi in the third genaration.

Alright I got a guess....

A text based Pokemon RPG?

I dunno why Red Shark would fit in there though :/ I think I sorta walked in a circle while I was thinking lol

Dunno if anybody said this.

Save that image. Open Photoshop. Adjust Brightness/Contrast. Look at the bottom right.

redsharkrevealeduo1.jpg

Too easy, WPM. But I still love you.

Also this gives an explanation to when WPM told me not to worry about next Apprentice patch. I hope it's going to be a decent PTCG online play software, OCTGN is way too buggy and Apprentice's not so hard to beat.

SORRY ABOUT MY OTHER POST! I pressed enter by mistake.
I know that its something d/p related, but since there is a shark that lives in water and it is red which is fire, it could be a whole new creation of Pokemon in which is made by WMP.

A TCG would have been the most logical, but, well, we still don't know what kind of program...

I think it's a simple shark and we're all just complicating ourselves and thinking outside of the box a little too much. Although I still want a cookie

Back