Busy, CN Airing Tons of Episodes Today and Tomorrow, 1st amendment video soon - Sat

RE: Busy

if you look on the 9 page of this topic you will see that some found a message on the red shark ~i hope he dose make an online pokemon game~

Soooo it's either a tcg player or RSS feeds. If you go back three pages WPM talks about the surprises and one is "project DP" and the other one was "project arena" Also somewhere awhile back there was a picture of some updates on the site and on the site picture there was the RSS sign.(or whatever you call it)

Then it's not a TCG thing. MAYBE ITS THE GREATEST ONLINE POKEMON GAME EVER MULTIPLAYER!...<.<...>.>....just a thought:shy:

Or it was indeed said but still WPM said it wasn't because "WPM likes to mislead people".
Or he said that to make us think we're being way off, while actually we're pretty close :)

Or he's just trying to act mysterious... talking about himself in 3th person and all.

taunting people is fun i love to do that. but maybe he is making a new layout for the site or
adding more to the card dex thing.

This is what i got in paint by changing it into black & white:

redshark.jpg

WPM will give each and every PB members an archtype deck!:p;)

there's lots of choices : Metanite, DELTA, destiny, flygon varients, flariados, MSN, Bandoom, infercatty, absolutions....

Its free!:D

Hmmm.... A red shark... the shark is blue... Blue and Red... Shark-related... I GOT! It's

CARVANHA!

Then it's a Carvanha! And there's TCG Program written! However, "WPM likes to mislead people" just answer that IT'S NOT a TCG Program. Project DP. Carvanha on DP? Hm, you must fish on Safari Zone to get it. Your bet? Yes! Dratini can be found at Safari Zone fishing in FRLG! So, Dratini on DP. Or, Dragonite in DP.

My bet: DP Tiers, just like Mr. Noobnerd said.

What the?
I dunno, the site's new color will be red and dedicated to Sharpedos and/or Shark?

Your being sponsered by a Gameshark company?

The site will be half/part dedicated to the Video Games?

I highly doubt the changed has to do with D/P's data dex.

Back