Busy, CN Airing Tons of Episodes Today and Tomorrow, 1st amendment video soon - Sat

I was working with it again to get a good picture of it so that there was no dobt about it and i did it! Try embossing it! It makes the lettering stick out like black on white!

So...isn't it pretty obvious what we're getting then? I just really want to try it before heading to bed.

WPM if you are here just wonder if you can tell us when will it come out it is night time and you said it will be ready to try tonight but it isn't on the first page. I am hyper today but I won't be staying up longer

Here is my findings, it took me a whyle to get it. This is a highly zoomed in emboss of it.

ANSWER.jpg

It is also making me think, it could be a battleing program or it could be a program that allows you to make your own fake cards easier with all card versions, fonts, and what-not buildt into it.

I would like having either of those.

It is vague, all it says is TCG program. It could be anything!

There is about five layers in the shark picture. The tcg program is one layer and the shark. then there is about three more layers lefted to be found but I think it is under the shark. Ok I might give up and when the suprise come can someone be kind enough to pm me the suprise please?
BUMPED

Yes I opened it the way it was. I know that the tcg program was one layer can you pm me the suprise I have to go. And I bet WPM is gonna post the surprise like at midnight pst.

RE: Busy

vince360410 said:
Um this is a dumb guess but maybe its the apprentice thing
heres a link to it just a guess please don't insult me for stating my oppion

http://pokebeach.com/apprentice/

I knew it yay I think I get the cookie

RE: Busy, CN Airing Tons of Episodes Today and Tomorrow, 1st amendment video soon - S

i got the surprise, even though i treat my previous post as a joke LOL

Back