Busy, CN Airing Tons of Episodes Today and Tomorrow, 1st amendment video soon - Sat

Noobnerd

~I see a little silhouetto of a man~
RE: Busy

Argh. I was thinking about editing my post but so many have posted after me already. :F

Tiers would be the best. Yes, it would. Or a new dex!

Unfallible

im more perfecter then u :P

Hey um has anyone considered that it might not be a netbattle or fangame or what ever it inthe trading card section of the forums. Maybe we should check WPM's posts related to "The Surprise", it's just WPM to leave clues and stuff isn't it (I'm kind of new here though, so I could be wrong)? (though maybe there are false clues just to lead us away from "The Cookie". Also lets start to think about what "The Surprise" could be replacing. That might help us find the answer and that cookie.

porygonzman

You Don't Want To Be Like Cyndiquil!!!!

I guess it's a D/P thing.... I hope i get that Cookie! Is it M'nM or choclate chip?

EmeraldHanyou

Aspiring Trainer

I'm thinking two possibilities:
  1. The chat room is gonna be replaced by an RPG-like application (thinking Second Life).
  2. The script behind the "Post Reply" button is going to be replaced by one that utilizes a spell checker... that bans members depending on how many corrections it had to make. :X
Edit: The spell checker will also take punctuation into consideration.

PokeDaddy

Special Trainer

I vote for a searchable database similar to the Pokepedia however, the card scans would show up and not just text.

That would be very cool and useful for the TCG OP Players.

:D

magikarp ex

wouldn't you like to know.....

ok, bear with me.
wpm has captured a wild chimchar lurking around his house. he has trained it to a monferno and put it at a typewriter.
There will be a video link to his house to see the pokemon type out the complete works of JK Rowling/it burn his house down.

Am i Near?
i want a cookie.

Smeargle2

... ... ... ... ... ...

First of all:
Am I any close?
Second:
Pokedaddy's idea is pretty cool.
And third:
...I've got nothing.

-------------------------------
I've got at least 50 chatot eggs waiting for new trainers.
O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~

shard79

Elite Trainer

Ham.  'Nuff Said.

On a serious note, he's making a pokedex. 'Nuff Said.

GIMME A COOKIE!!!!

Andyman

Pokemon Amethyst Spriter

SOmeone says "but it's worth hype in my opinion", so...It's got be..Kool, like Dice K.

Smeargle2

... ... ... ... ... ...

Enough said from me...
Although I do want a cookie...
But I also want to check my points...
   ^ ^
  (*_*)<BOO
 <''''''''''>
  ~~~~

ArmaldoEX

Pokemon Rose Scripter

A new Admin! =] Anyway, probably something cool enough to be cool. He is WPM anyway, don't expect to guess it so easily...even I can't. :/

DtD

So I hear you like Mudkipz?

Here is a stab in the dark ;P

Your shutting down Pokebeach and opening a new site xDDD

ryu1234

Aspiring Trainer

well here is an idea, mabey its instead of pokebeach wi fi league its an apprentis league
(man I want that cookie)