Busy, CN Airing Tons of Episodes Today and Tomorrow, 1st amendment video soon - Sat

RE: Busy

OK, this time I'm serious. I think the surprise is a new wallpaper, new font, or alot of new pokemon cards in the pokemon card place.

I have no idea what the suprise is. I was Waiting all week for it. Please hurry it up. (no offense)

i want that cookie i say it a D/P DEX OR IT SCANS or it nothing or it a history page or i need to do my home work or a podcast page or a tcg page or it a pokemon tfg age or it a nothing to do you pokemon page for random stuff page im lost these are my ideas
p.s. ive got nats qustion go to my thread in oranizes paly thnaks

Um this is a dumb guess but maybe its the apprentice thing
heres a link to it just a guess please don't insult me for stating my oppion

http://pokebeach.com/apprentice/

I bet it is that thing from pokemongames.com where you make your party of pokemon and then let people judge it.

Oh your going to get new mods to inforce your strict law and then we will all work on the Pokebeach steelmill to keep this site up"
I bet i'm right:p

No way anybody will guess it. I'm sure of that. (Yes, I know what it is[No, I'm not telling any of you])

I'm new to membership, but I've been with it for a while, so...
What are the points determined by???
Any way, I'm hoping for the replacement to be some kind of online battling TCG system.
No cookie for me.

I new person would never take over the site. As I said it is going to be version 1 of something.

That is good and for those who may want to know this Saturday June 2nd and 3rd from 6am to 11pm Saturday and 6am to 10pm Sunday is the Pokemon Master Marathon so have you VCR ready to tape every episode because it starts with the episode "The Trouble with Paras" and ends with "What I did for Love" Click on my PPN link in my signature and scroll down to May 13th news story to see the episode list. I will be taping all episodes and on EP it is 6 hours per tape and I don't want you guys to miss out since this probobly will be a one time only event. This is a little bit of news from me so you guys can look forward to the Pokemon Weekend.:)

how about a database-driven query engine for all legal decks? Query by:
- type
- resistance
- Poke-body/power
- retreat cost
- weakness
etc

i.e. all water types not weak to lightning that have <1 retreat cost. Back it up with some fuzzy logic so you can match strengths/counter weaknesses...

Back