Brawl Club < Brawl plus

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Brawl Club/ Topic <Ness or Lucas?Which one has superior appearance, moves, etc.

Kirby iez teh PWNage with his cute voice, covering the most manly move from the SSB series.

RE: Brawl Club/ Topic <Ness or Lucas?Which one has superior appearance, moves, etc.

Name/ Shining Suicune
Experience/ Modertae, not bad or good.
Best char. in your opinion/ Pokemon Trainer, Kirby, or Capt. Falcon.
Favorite Stage/ Spear Pillar
Friendcode/ IDK, not sure if I have one.

I hate the Spear Pillar, especially when Palkia's there. He warps the stage and I can't stand that.

Sweet Dawn Berlitz said:
I hate the Spear Pillar, especially when Palkia's there. He warps the stage and I can't stand that.
Only when it reverses the controls is when I find it annoying. I think the Pokes are cool there, otherwise.

Name/ Dark Marc
Experience/ Intermediate
Favorite Stage/ Final Destination
Friendcode/ 1461-7986-3036

Spear Pillar is decent, tho playing there forces you to learn to roll with the blows. It also increases the intensity of the the game when the 'controls are different'.

Someone who also likes Final Destination. I like it because it's a simple platform, nothing fancy.

Sweet Dawn Berlitz said:
Someone who also likes Final Destination. I like it because it's a simple platform, nothing fancy.
I like it too, but not as much as Spear Pillar. I use Fiunal Dest. for things like having a touny w/ computers, where I use every characyer, four at a time, till the final four face off on the Destination.

I also like the Bridge of Eldin, Pokemon Stadium 2, Halberd and Green Hill Zone.

Sweet Dawn Berlitz said:
I also like the Bridge of Eldin, Pokemon Stadium 2, Halberd and Green Hill Zone.
Green Hill Zone is purty danged cool.

I like Green Hill Zone for the checkpoint markers. They cause damage and make battles there very fun.

Sweet Dawn Berlitz said:
I like Green Hill Zone for the checkpoint markers. They cause damage and make battles there very fun.
I know, right like, OMG!

It's always a race to trip them first when I play that stage.

Sweet Dawn Berlitz said:
It's always a race to trip them first when I play that stage.
Heh-heh, you funny. Aw, must go for a day or two now! BAI

RE: Brawl Club/ Topic <Favorite Stage?

hi everyone, we got a new topic now

so my favorite stages are,

serious: smashville, it's small, one platform that moves, the background is nice, the music is always contradicting the gameplay, no place to camp for those campers, :p

gimmick: mario kart, brings back way to many memories, dodging the shy guys is always fun, 2 unique platforms,

serious: FD, I love a basic stage

gimmick: Ice Mountain (or whatever it's called), I <3 fishies. Everyone I know HATES them, b/c they are always killed by them, but they have never killed me :D

Serious: Final Destination. A platform, simple as that.

Gimmick: Pictochat. I hate that level because everyone's affectedc when the stuff gets drawn, and that's stupid.

Final Destination is certainly the best stage. One line. Too many possibilities.

Also, I believe that it takes away all good/bad advantages. Some others may tell you otherwise, but with my experience, I think they are wrong. ;)

Serious< Pictochat and Battle Field.

Fun level< Port Town

Bubba235 said:
Final Destination is certainly the best stage. One line. Too many possibilities.

Also, I believe that it takes away all good/bad advantages. Some others may tell you otherwise, but with my experience, I think they are wrong. ;)

I don't like the edge's on Final D. and the dark background with annoying music.

I find the level Battlefield quite peaceful with the song Battle Field version 2.:cool:

For serious battling, I enjoy Final Destination and Battlefield. For gimmicks and fun, I enjoy playing on WarioWare, Spear Pillar, Green Hill Zone, and Bridge of Eldin. My least favorite stages are Brinstar and the Mushroomy Kingdom. The rest are OK, they just haven't caught my attention. I agree with Bubba that Final Destination takes away all good/bad advantages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back