Brawl Club < Brawl plus

Status
Not open for further replies.

StarlightSearcher

The Blonde Brainiac
Forum Mod
Advanced Member
RE: Brawl Club/ Topic <Best character in your opinion

The best character, IMO, is King Dedede, he may be a heavyweight, but he packs incredible power.

Bubba235

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! :)

Well, in my opinion, there really isn't a 'best character'. Any character and beat any character, as it depends on how skilled the player using the character is. But, if I had to choose one character that stands out from the rest, it would have to be Olimar. Yes, Olimar. He may be small, he may be tiny, he may be weak, but his little friends...whoa...I wouldn't mess with them. You can spam them all day long and take out all of the characters in the game. It's just that easy...

SkySheild21

Pepe Master

Name/Darren
Experience/Awesome
Favorite Stage/Pirate Ship
Friendcode/Ummm I don't remember it since I never played with friends.

My best character is Pikachu.I always seem to beat lv 9 computer players with him.

rappermi

Pokebeach's resident gangsta rap fan

i also like sheik, as she was my main in melee, she is swift, has unique air attacks, her recovery up B is essentialy a triple jump, hardly two great smashes, and looks cool and tough

btw i'm off from work today so if any members want to train pm me so i can know

jboy

Hello

Sweet Dawn Berlitz said:
The best character, IMO, is King Dedede, he may be a heavyweight, but he packs incredible power.

And he has a way good recovering moves.
Still I wish they made Bowser way good on this one, I feel like they made him slower than King.

Alright new Topic guys! Ness or Lucas? I like Ness for his Yo-yo and while it's charging it hurts people and I can stop some throwing items with it. Lucas has a fast <A> but Ness looks cooler to me and he's better in the air with Forward and A and such.

rappermi

RE: Brawl Club/ Topic <Ness or Lucas?Which one has superior ,appearance, moves, etc.

overall i think that lucas is better than ness, as lucas is, imo, a little bit quicker, jumps higher, and has better smash moves

StarlightSearcher

The Blonde Brainiac
Forum Mod
Advanced Member
RE: Brawl Club/ Topic <Ness or Lucas?Which one has superior ,appearance, moves, etc.

I never use Lucas and Ness, so I can't say who's better.

jboy

Hello

rappermi said:
overall I think that lucas is better than ness, as lucas is, imo, a little bit quicker, jumps higher, and has better smash moves

Yeah he has the better moves but Ness has the cooler looks. Thats the first way i decide on which character to use for more fun.:) Ness is better in the air though. Lucas for sure has better Smash attacks Ness's down and Up and A can't kill anyone.:D

tubbs101

Aspiring member

Name/ tubbs101
Experience/ Play on wi-fi often
Best char. in your opinion/ Donkey Kong
Favorite Stage/ Spear Pillar
Friendcode/ 4382-6721-4954

42 chocolate

nope
RE: Brawl Club/ Topic <Ness or Lucas?Which one has superior appearance, moves, etc.

Something no one has said anything about yet is their PK Fire. Ness's bursts into flames upon impact, continuing to damage the opponent, and Lucas's just... disappears.

I can't recover with either of them.

StarlightSearcher

The Blonde Brainiac
Forum Mod
Advanced Member
RE: Brawl Club/ Topic <Ness or Lucas?Which one has superior appearance, moves, etc.

Some of attacks are weird. That's why I don't use Lucas or Ness.

rappermi

42 chocolate said:
Something no one has said anything about yet is their PK Fire. Ness's bursts into flames upon impact, continuing to damage the opponent, and Lucas's just... disappears.

i forgot about pk fire,:p, i think that ness's is better because it adds damage and allows for a follow up attack, what about their pk thunder, anyone...

afstandopleren

Balanced member of balancing acts.

I'm in this.

Name/ agstandopleren
Experience/ Played since SSB
Best char. in your opinion/ hmmm, a tie between Ike and Ness
Favorite Stage/ Battle Field
Friendcode/ 3995-7946-9774

Ness and Lucas are actually a tie IMHO. They just have really different fighting styles due to their PK moves being different. But some things can be done the same. You can use Lucas's PK Thunder to keep an opponent at bay like Ness's PK Fire and use a follow up attack when their guard is down.

BTW, I'm an EB character expert in SSBB so....

jboy

Hello

rappermi said:
42 chocolate said:

I forgot about pk fire,:p, I think that ness's is better because it adds damage and allows for a follow up attack, what about their pk thunder, anyone...

I like Ness's recover move better because it movves faster. Everything else about it stinks. But attacking people with it is the best.:)

afstandopleren

Balanced member of balancing acts.

Sweet Dawn Berlitz said:
Some of attacks are weird. That's why I don't use Lucas or Ness.

Uhm yeah, so....what about Mr Game&Watch? I am sure he's just as normal as it can be. lol

PokeKid Brandon

PM for free stupid...

Name/ Pokekid Brandon
Experience/ Have had the game for 8 Months but have not played in a while.
Best char. in your opinion/
Favorite Stage/ IDK have not palyed in a while
Friendcode/ I will look up later when my sister gets off the WII.

StarlightSearcher

The Blonde Brainiac
Forum Mod
Advanced Member

I like to use Mr. Game and Watch. But, I use King Dedede and Pikachu more.

Bubba235

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! :)

Mr. G&W, or BaconMan as my brother and I call him, is amazing. Whenever I use him, which is quite rare, it is always in a team match. Me, G&W, sits on the edge spamming bacon attacks and my brother, usually Falco, spams his gun. We get them down in damage and destroy them with one last powerful move. XP All of our friends hate us for it. :D

rappermi

imo opinion g&w is pretty good, i like using him, but i hate fighting him, :p, i like his dash attack and his down b is crazy good, if you know how to use it

Mapleboy86

Chuck Norris can touch MC Hammer

Name/Mapleboy86
Experience/I'm pretty good
Best char. in your opinion/I like Ike
Favorite Stage/Final Destination or the ice climber stage (go fishies)
Friendcode/0130-3186-1222

Status
Not open for further replies.