Brawl Club < Brawl plus

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Brawl Club/ Topic <Ness or Lucas?Which one has superior appearance, moves, etc.

rappermi said:
imo opinion g&w is pretty good, I like using him, but I hate fighting him, :p, I like his dash attack and his down b is crazy good, if you know how to use it

I have to fight cowardly when I fight him.:D

RE: Brawl Club/ Topic <Ness or Lucas?Which one has superior appearance, moves, etc.

I like Lucas and Ness for different reasons:

Lucas:
Better Up-B
PK No More Test*****

Ness:
Better A attacks
Better Down B

Mapleboy86 said:
I like Lucas and Ness for different reasons:

Lucas:
Better Up-B
PK No More Test*****

Ness:
Better A attacks
Better Down B

I like Lucas's V and B better because when you release it, it can hurt people.

Mr. Game & Watch may be 2-D, but he's got 3-D power!

Mr Game&Watch has rather spammable attacks (Nair and Dash for example.) If people spam, then you are in for an annoying match.

Hey if anyone wants to practice with me send me a PM.

I wish I had Wi-Fi. All I can do is practice against my friends, who are pretty decent.

@Sweet Dawn Berlitz: You should look to get WiFi. I notice you play all these games(D/P/P, SSBB, etc), but you haven't even played the best part of them yet. o_O

@jboy: I will play sometime this week, but I have to get my room cleaned first. .____. It sucks...

afstandopleren said:
Mr Game&Watch has rather spammable attacks (Nair and Dash for example.) If people spam, then you are in for an annoying match.

exactly, but the topic right now is ness or lucas, i think that both their neutral b moves could have been much better

I want to get Wi-Fi. I've decided to get the USB cable, since I have Broadband.

Sweet Dawn Berlitz said:
I want to get Wi-Fi. I've decided to get the USB cable, since I have Broadband.

wait... are you talking about the cable that you connect to the back of your wii, if so please don't get it, as it messed up my wii and i had to send it to go get fixed. i think that the best wifi is from a router

ness and lucas are not THAT great imo.
but i know someone who can pwn everyone of us combined with ness. its crazy, i dont know how he does it.

The Nintendo wireless USB cable. My cousin has one. He plugged it into his computer and it wirelessly connected him to Wi-Fi.

Sweet Dawn Berlitz said:
The Nintendo wireless USB cable. My cousin has one. He plugged it into his computer and it wirelessly connected him to Wi-Fi.

ok, all i'm saying is that i don't want you to get your wii messed up somehow like i did, :p, just be careful with that

anyways does anyone wanta train with me? pm me so i know

I'm not getting it yet, I'm planning on getting it. For now, I'm perfectly fine tuning my game with King Dedede.

safariblade said:
but I know someone who can pwn everyone of us combined with ness. its crazy, I don't know how he does it.

lulz detected. How can a 'not-so-great' character be unbeatable? ;)

afstandopleren said:
safariblade said:
but I know someone who can pwn everyone of us combined with ness. its crazy, I don't know how he does it.

lols detected. How can a 'not-so-great' character be unbeatable? ;)
what i mean is... in my opinion, they are extremely difficult to fight extremely well with.
thats what i mean by not so great

Name/ Taylor
Experience/ I play Brawl a lot!
Best char. in your opinion/ Captain Falcon
Favorite Stage/ Final Dest
Friendcode/ 2664-5042-1213

and in my opinion, lucas is better because he is much easier to use in comparison to Ness. But when you play long enough, I find Ness to be a better character.

I really like Kirby when he copies Captain Falcon and say Falcon Paunch! in his high-pitched voice.

@SDB: lol! I use Kirby all the time! I don't face CF too much, but when I do, I always make sure I grab his Falcon Punch. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back