Brawl Club < Brawl plus

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Brawl Club/ Topic <Favorite Stage?

Now, Battlefield is the one with the two little platforms above the main platform right? That is THE MOST ANNOYING field IN THE WORLD! I am so used to Final Destination, so whenever I go there, I am trying to do my attacks, but they won't work because I end up moving up a platform. SO ANNYOING! Urgh! XD

^ I find Battle Field more balanced because for guys like Bowser they would get dominated by projectile users on Final D but on Battle Field they can hide on top of the platforms.

i like battlefield, bridge of eldin, final destination, and temple for serious battles

i like wario ware, poke stadiums, and.... pretty much the random button for fun battles

Hey does anyone want to do a one on one with me?

safariblade said:
I like battlefield, bridge of eldin, final destination, and temple for serious battles

I like wario ware, poke stadiums, and.... pretty much the random button for fun battles

I'm a big fan of Picto Chat for both kinds of fights.;)

Name/ The Fallen One (slightly redundant)
Experience/ eh, I've never played in a tournament, but I have played quite a few Ganons on wi-fi. Intermediate, especially since I'm out of practice.
Best char. in your opinion/ G-Dorf
Favorite Stage/ Norfair...G-Dorf rules there
Friendcode/ I'll get it a little later

Serious: Norfair. It's practically the best stage for Ganon.
Gimmick: Shadow Moses Island. I love the glitch where you can go behind the walls, and I <3 Calling to the Night.

jboy said:
safariblade said:
I like battlefield, bridge of eldin, final destination, and temple for serious battles

I like wario ware, poke stadiums, and.... pretty much the random button for fun battles

i noticed XD (when we battled)
i was serious...
you were having fun...

safariblade said:
jboy said:
safariblade said:

I noticed XD (when we battled)
I was serious...
you were having fun...
Was I throwing you into the traps?:D

...that hurts man... that hurts deep...
lol

here is a possible future topic:
FAVORITE FINAL SMASH

safariblade said:
...that hurts man... that hurts deep...
lol

here is a possible future topic:
FAVORITE FINAL SMASH

That will be Tomorrows. Good idea.:) Also you can throw me into the traps.:p

RE: Brawl Club/ Topic <Favorite Stage?/Final Smash??

Serious Stage... Final Destination
Fun Stages: Hyrule, Pokemon Stadiums

Favorite Final Smashes:
Most Fun: GIGA BOWSER
Best: Olimar's Rocket

RE: Brawl Club/ Topic <Best/Favorite Final Smash

Alright new Topic. Favorite/Best Final Smash! I would say the Best Final Smash is Wolfs. I never use Final Smashes so here is why I think his is the best. If your on a small stage you will land on someone and the Landmasters huge! It has less time to be used than Fox's and Falco's but it has more power so I picked it off that. Whoops I forgot to metion that this is my favorite. I really like Sonic's alot as well but I think anyone would have better luck scoring KO's with the Landmaster.

Safariblade got the idea for this one. If any has ideas for topics send me a PM.:)

i agree that wolf's final smash is crazy good. in the right hands it's unstoppable, my hands, :p.
i like luigi's final smash as it allows a few hits and usually leads to a KO.
i like captain falcon's as it has it's own cut-scene, it's just so cool, :)

rappermi said:
I agree that wolf's final smash is crazy good. in the right hands it's unstoppable, my hands, :p.
I like luigi's final smash as it allows a few hits and usually leads to a KO.
I like captain falcon's as it has it's own cut-scene, it's just so cool, :)

When I mess around with my friends I release Wolfs Final Smash, You know how he fly's into the air first? well I hit them like that and there still in the air I come down and smash them to the ground and they get launche out of the screen!:rolleyes:...:D

Sorry, last time I checked, ALL LANDMASTERS were the same size.

I think Lucario and Luigi have good FS, they aren't as broken as the Landmasters but still can get some clean KOs.

afstandopleren said:
Sorry, last time I checked, ALL LANDMASTERS were the same size.

I think Lucario and Luigi have good FS, they aren't as broken as the Landmasters but still can get some clean KOs.

the landmasters differ slightly, i think that fox's is largest, then falco, then wolf.

wolf's is the nicest as it's the fastest and most powerful, it doesn't last long but it gets the job done,

i also love zelda/sheik's final smash

It's satisfying getting someone with Toon Links. It's not the best one but when I trap someone in it I'm like see ya!

jboy said:
It's satisfying getting someone with Toon Links. It's not the best one but when I trap someone in it I'm like see ya!

i despise the triforce final smashes after the first time i was hit by it, btw they are impossible to dodge, :(

i think that jigglypuff's finals smash is severly under-rated

rappermi said:
jboy said:

I despise the triforce final smashes after the first time I was hit by it, btw they are impossible to dodge, :(

I think that jigglypuff's finals smash is severly under-rated

Not impossible, I mean but you can avoid being hit by onen by running away shooting stuff . I never use Smash balls when I play so what would you rate Young Links?

toon link's FS: about a 7/10
decent range, high KO chance aka knockback, decent damage, looks ok... i guess,

Cool, Your right Jigglypuffs FS is underrated. Since everyone always plays on Final D if would be extremely easy to hit someone with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back