Booster Box question

Today, I just bought 1 LM box...
got 2 EX and 1 shiny... (Mew EX! yay I luv it! XD)

my questions:
I got only 10 of 14 rare holos there (didn't got Aggron, Lapras, Kabutops, and Muk)
and,,, I got 2 of Cradily, Golem, Delcatty, and Shiftry...
How come?
I think each box contains at least 12 normal rare holos (number 1-14 in LM cardlist)

Jade said:
Hey man, you are just in luck with Del-Tail combo =p

lol ^^
but I didn't got Arcanine EX... >,<
only Flygon EX and Mew EX...

I got 3 Huntail (4 if I add one from Shadowquake deck ^^)

Hmm...
is that so?
well, I am not good at making combo >,<
well, I guess I have to find my combo...
thanx for the hint!
btw, anyone can answer my questions up there please?

Well, boxes are slightly random.. you can get absolute 'what the heck' outta them..

*is still in disbelief that he got 2 exes in 10 packs*

bass_forte said:
Well, boxes are slightly random.. you can get absolute 'what the heck' outta them..

*is still in disbelief that he got 2 exes in 10 packs*
You're so lucky!

in my box, I found the EX in bottom part and the Shiny in middle to upper part of packs...

so box is just like boosters, the cards we got totally random?
how did Nintendo pack the box?
they know which boosters has EX and always put 2 (plus 1 shiny) or 3 in each box?
how about common cards?
a lot of common that I get has 6-8 copies...
and uncommon around 3-5 copies I think...

I got Lugia ex and Blissey ex in 5 packs when UF came out...

Guys, avoid conversations, stay on topic.

yes it is i got 3 ex's and a * in a unseen forces box so yes it is very possible concidering it is 1 in every 3 boxes you will get a * pokemon

-Jesse2

Im buying a box of LM is this the right thing to do? it is too late to change my mind but if you go to the deck i posted in deck garage, is this the right thing to do to make this deck. Seeing as i might make a few changes according to what people said or i might just make it as i posted.

I bye two Booster boxes and the theme decks each time it comes a new set. It helps me so much, in delta speices i just missed Vaporeon EX, Jolteon EX and 2 *!

RE:  Booster Box question

Jade said:
My friend at the league - Paul got 3 exs and a Star. (Flygon, Arcanine, Mew, Registeel*)
You...have NO idea how crazed I am about Registeel*.

I just...I just LOVE the card, I'm going to try this in some deck even if it kills me!!

jayh272416 said:
You cracked a random booster and got a * wow
Let's just say that 3.29 is pretty cheap...for a Kyogre*. lol

Mind Reader said:
I bye two Booster boxes and the theme decks each time it comes a new set. It helps me so much, in delta speices i just missed Vaporeon EX, Jolteon EX and 2 *!
I really hope you were able to get 2 boxes of Legend Maker!

RE:   Booster Box question

PokemonSteve said:
MysteryE said:
so, always 12 rare holo? this means, in LM, we'll only get 12 of 14 (number 1-14 in the set)... is it possible to get more than 1 cards for each holo? (like 2 gengars, etc)
how about the non-holo one? (LM: 15-28)

First the amount of holos rares ex's or * depends on the set.

2nd Very unlikely to get 2 or more of the same Normal Holo.
I think- I got 2 Flareon, 2 Rayquaza and 2 Marowak from my Delta Box

And also 2 Latias, but NO LATIOS !!!!! And the easy way to get Lugia and Mega from UFo is by buying a Silvery Ocean Theme deck

Back