Booster Box question

Oh, I have that Rocket's Persian EX (buy it from store ^^)...
is it that good? I never notice it before ^^...

Yes, I agree that *Pokemon has cool image...
Kyogre*? Lesse... Oh right, its Sheer Cold is useful! But it need a lot of energies... Too bad I don't have any *Pokemon...

Any other suggestion for me? I want to buy a box, but what expansion?
I think Legend Maker not bad, but I also need a lot of good trainer such as Rare Candy... what is the US version of Holon Phantom? will it be a set after Legend Maker?

MysteryE said:
Oh, I have that Rocket's Persian EX (buy it from store ^^)...
is it that good?
I want to buy a box, but what expansion?
I think Legend Maker not bad, but I also need a lot of good trainer such as Rare Candy... what is the US version of Holon Phantom? will it be a set after Legend Maker?

Rocket's Persian ex is okay. Being a secret rare Pokémon-ex, it is possibly good for collectiing.

If you buy a booster box, I would advise going for the most recent expansion. The new cards are what most players are going for.

No official name has been set for the US version of The Horon Phantom. This will be the first set after EX Legend Maker. It will probably be released in late April or early May.

I am looking for good Trainer and Energy such as Rare Candy and Double Rainbow... but that was Emerald Expansion...
Legend Maker Expansion didn't have many trainers...

When in doubt, buy singles. You're more likely to get the amount you need buying that amount...then relying on the box to give you exactly what you want.

Unseen Forces?
how about the trainers there?
are there good enough?
I think expansion that has good trainers was Emerald, Hidden Legend, and FireRed LeafGreen...

Emerald got alot of great trainers... Rare candies, Mr Stone, battle frontier, scott, wally training...

UF only got 2: Mary Request and Elm but they got lots of usefull "tools".

FRLG got heaps: bill, celio, oak, great ball, vs seeker.

hl got atm rock, desert ruins, steven advice...

its depends on which trainer your more after.

Dont go for Emerald, trust me. It has 2 good trainers and nothing else worth getting, in the Entire set except Medicham ex. I would definately go for Unseen Forces or Legend Maker right now. Those 2 are the best sets available.

hmm..
I like Legend Maker too since I already read the Eidolon Forest spoiler and I've bought one Eidolon forest booster (got Golem there, my little brother got Armaldo EX!)...
but i need Rare Candies and Double rainbow... >,<
maybe I have to wait until they release US version of Horon Phantom...coz Rare Candy is there.

i have to start saving up! but i really want to ask... what is the best thing about LM?? cos i might buy a box too! hopefully...

a lot of cards there need React Energy to power up their attack!
It will be a nice combo!

Im getting a box too. I would prefer to do a deck based on Delcatty, Huntail, Gorebyss & Arcanine as well as a deck-powered pokemon (eg. Magcargo, Porygon2, etc).

Actually I need a lot of good trainers since I only have some...
but I think it's nice to have a lot of good cards too...

Jade said:
The Del-Tail combo does not need rare candies, isn't that great?

One Stage Pokemon doesn't need Rare Candies...
but it's hard to find good combos from them...
good thing you've found some :)

EDITED:
GOD!
The store sell Booster Box for Rp 900.000 or around US$100!!
OMG that waayy to expensive!
It's just like I buy 36 boosters plus one boxtopper for free!

btw, I just know that there was 2 boxtoppers for UFo, Rocket's Persian EX and Celebi...

RE:  Booster Box question

in-the-ra said:
i have to start saving up! but i really want to ask... what is the best thing about LM?? cos i might buy a box too! hopefully...

Really, just about everything in LM is pretty decent.

Abhorsen said:
Dont go for Emerald, trust me. It has 2 good trainers and nothing else worth getting, in the Entire set except Medicham ex. I would definately go for Unseen Forces or Legend Maker right now. Those 2 are the best sets available.

I still say that if you're after Trainers like Rare Candy, just buy singles. It works out a lot better in the long run to get the 3-4 you need than to play the odds game with a box. Besides...at about $6 a piece, 4 Rare Candy ($24) is a whole lot cheaper than an Ex: Emerald box ($70).

If your after a box of a set, just get LM. Do not get a box DS, no reason to get what is such a bad set. (Don't get me wrong, Holon Phantom will make Delta Species a very wanted set.)

There are so many good, wanted cards out of LM, it would be the first set you'd want to get a box of.

to buy 36 packs at my local store it would cost approximatly 156.205Us. I get a deal for 117.152 a box. Now It seems a bit expensive, but I also get free boxtoppers and he holds free tournaments for players. As well, hes given me money off if I was short at times so Im pretty loyal customer. If I gotta pay an extra few dollers to get that kind of service, Im all for it. Unseen forces was a good box, Definatly a favorite. I pulled entei * and umbreon/ho-oh ex. The holos were good, and I enjoyed the trainer poketools. As well some unknown rocked for fun decks. Ds was not as good for my choices. It was the only box the store had on hand as we had the christmas money rush. The boxtopper was alright, but I was impressed with some of the new trainers. I believe the one ex per box makes sense, I pulled flareon Ex, and no Metagross * did not replace my Ex obviously. Metagross ex is a favorite of mine and a good playable card in my current deck(IMO). Box toppers come unsleeved as stated but none of mine or any friends have had bends or crumples on them. And rockets persian has an awesome picture. Hope this wordy explaination helps XD

Back