Booster Box question

=p

well, I got a Jolteon ex and a Kyogre Star from my first box ever.

I really like to get a box but I cannot afford to stack my room up with useless cards so hence, I prefer to get my cards as singles on Ebay.

I got a Flareon EX and a Gross * in MY first box ever. And the flareon will go into my sideboard of my shocking fire deck and the gross * is on its way to USA to Gir

Hmm... My Kyorge gone to SomethingElse in USA for many cards.
Jolteon ex traded away for a Blastoise ex which traded for Arcanine ex ALL ON THE SAME DAY.

36 packs per box

You get a box topper. Like you can only get Pikachu d in a Legend Maker box

Some of it depends on luck and what set it is. Like Delta Species, usually 1 per box. Then ones like Unseen Forces or Legend Maker, 2-3.

Yes, it is cheaper to buy a box. If you buy 36 packs at $2.99 per pack it will be about $108.

RE:  Booster Box question

Jade said:
Emerald got alot of great trainers... Rare candies, Mr Stone, battle frontier, scott, wally training...

UF only got 2: Mary Request and Elm but they got lots of usefull "tools".

FRLG got heaps: bill, celio, oak, great ball, vs seeker.

hl got atm rock, desert ruins, steven advice...

its depends on which trainer your more after.
UF has 3-Sitrus Berry

Holon Phanthoms will be nice, it'll be my next box. Next years angpao money or the money I get as a reward for doing well for exams.

Help

Hey im new to this website, and i was just wondering a few days ago i found my pokememon cards that i hadnt seen or touched since like 1998 or something like that. so now im all into them again. but my question is do they still make all the old cards, like the very first base set, because thats what im interested in collecting.

RE: Help

1998?Whoa...that is such a long time, I don't think that they still printing those old cards; however, if you want to collect, you can trade or buy from other players:D

yeah i wanted to get all the old ones first before i started getting the new ones, but i guess their is ebay.

but another question is are the new ones totally different from the old ones because i really liked the old ones

I have some old cards. You want some? I can get you some old boosters and trade with new ones. I think they still make them because I just saw Gym Challenge booster pack in Comics Connection the other day. Also just a few months back, my aunt (yes she plays pokemon cards) bought a Jungle pack.

1998! thats old sorry but you can't used those in tournaments regionals is coming up so you can only use pokemon cards from EX:Hidden Legends and up so you should get some new ones

Back