TCG Fakes Blui's Image Fakes // A Return?

RE: Blui's Fakes // Gogogogogogoat // 4.2.14

Why use 'Leech Seed' as an ability when 'Horn Leech' makes so much more sense?
Other then that, I like it.

RE: Blui's Fakes // Gogogogogogoat // 4.2.14

Scorched Feathers said:
oooh gogogoat!
Leech Seed is an interesting ability. I like how you've done the art, I must say that you apply the XY Foiling quite expertly, Blui!

It was awkward to word, but I think I hit it :p and thank you very much :)

Kangaflora said:
Scorched Feathers said:
oooh gogogoat!
Leech Seed is an interesting ability. I like how you've done the art, I must say that you apply the XY Foiling quite expertly, Blui!

I, for one, agree: The Gogoat card is so perfect, you could very well be forgiven for thinking it's the real thing.

That's always a good thing to hear!

Raichu/Leafeon said:
I just paged through your entire thread and saw all of your fake cards. They are all amazing and I encourage you to keep up the great work!
I sent a few of them to my friends saying that there were new scans of cards released from a new set and they believed it as if they were real! Can't wait to see what else you create in the future.

Did you tell them the truth afterwards? And thanks! I've got a lot planned so there should never be any shortage of shiny cards :D

Keeper of Night said:
Why use 'Leech Seed' as an ability when 'Horn Leech' makes so much more sense?
Other then that, I like it.

Because Helix compelled me to do so. ;)

spritzee_and_swirlix_xy_promos_by_blui129-d77gylb.png

I've had these done for ages actually (maybe before Gogoat, but I dunno).

Also, I don't think I'll finish any more sets, instead I'll just make 9001 promos. (I'll probably finish Plasma Charge though)

RE: Blui's Fakes // Blui's Revenge: The Reckoning 2: Electric Boogaloo // 25.9.14

I'm back. In blue?

alomomola_cac_by_blui129-d80fdt7.png
dusknoir_ex_by_blui129-d7usjep.png

zoroark_ex_by_blui129-d7ku9un.png
lucario_ex_by_blui129-d7ku9m7.png

Hope you like them, they're from about a month ago-now. I have some other stuff over on dA I probably won't upload here, so feel free to check them out there.

Leave a comment, like, whatever you want and have a great day :)

RE: Blui's Fakes // Ghost in the Shell // 23.10.14

shedinja_cac__welkin__by_blui129-d83u351.png

Ghost ninjask is a pretty cool guy. eh kills pokemans and doesnt afraid of anything.

CaC for this month, hope you think it's cool. I loved using Zygarde's Welkin blanks for this, they're beautiful.

RE: Blui's Fakes // Gogogogogogoat // 4.1.14

Blui said:
Scorched Feathers said:
Feast seems op
I mean
Eviolite+Super Potion
oppp

Great work as always blui!

Tangela BCR :p

Kangaflora said:
I am loving that Fairy-type Togekiss card you done. It is perfect in every way. If I had to point out anything, I would have loved to have seen Fairy-type Togepi and Fairy-type Togetic to go with Togekiss. Other than that, keep up the good the work, job well done.

I'll make them at some point,mI just wanted to use that art :p

And now, goats.

[Card Image]
That is a very good use of Leech Seed!

RE: Blui's Fakes // Gold and Silver Espeon // 23.12.14

espeon___hs_by_blui129-d8auhnt.png

I am in love with the 3 HS blanks we currently have. Here's an Espeon for y'all. I plan on making a card for all the Eeveelutions when we get the rest of the blanks. Hope you like it.

And Merry Christmas all!

RE: Blui's Fakes // Ramen Man's Retaliation // 7.1.15

ramen_man_s_retaliation_by_blui129-d8cxy9s.png

Joke card with muh HS trainer blanks. Guide and all will be out in a day or so <3

RE: Blui's Fakes // Revival // 8.1.15

hs_revival_by_blui129-d8d28r5.png

From the depths emerges something spoken of only in legends... Cards from ages gone past return to dominate today! With eight new powerful Pokémon Prime and a mystical LEGEND HS-Revival is certain to be sending shock waves!

In stores never​

RE: Blui's Fakes // Revival // 8.1.15

legendary_clash_by_blui129-d8enxv5.png

Simple promo. You can guess what the alt. art will be ;)

RE: Blui's Fakes // The Clash // 20.1.15

Reggie McGigas said:
Really liking the art!

Thanks! It was part of the Japanese pack art for their equivalent of Triumphant.

http://www.pidgi.net/wiki/images/6/6f/Booster_pack_art_-_Clash_at_the_Summit.png

RE: Blui's Fakes // Legendary Beasts // 28.1.15

legendary_beasts_by_blui129-d8fnz1n.png

I made HS blanks. Made these to showcase them :)

RE: Blui's Fakes // SICK, SICK, SICK // 28.1.15

frieza_ex_fa_by_blui129-d8fua7u.png

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgFlQq3jfWU[/video]

Basically, Frieza (Freeza?) is best DBZ villain. I love him, Abridged and otherwise. I also recently got into DBZCCG, and Frieza is one of the first set MPs (even if he isn't viable). And given the new movie coming this year I wanted to make a card for him. Attacks are moves Frieza uses in the anime, ect. I sort of wanted to make his weakness {F} just because of Goku, but because he's gonna mop the floor with him in the movie, I didn't bother. I might make some more PokeBall Z cards :p

RE: Blui's Fakes // Charizard // 16.2.15

charizard_zpsbb655342.png

I should really start working on Revival. Nah I think this is okay.
I've had this done for a while now, but I did a lot of tweaking on the art.

@PMJ (if you read this), your card is coming. I'm just really lazy.

Beautiful Charizard card. So pleased you finally used the correct font for it's Height and Weight, I remember banging on about that previously. Job well done! :)

The art for your most recent cards is really pretty (The cards are amazing in all senses, really.)!

Oreo9238 said:
The art for your most recent cards is really pretty (The cards are amazing in all senses, really.)!

Thank you! I've been trying to make sure that my cards have pretty art, which is why there's been a huge drought of them. I'd much rather have one really good card that I made the art for than 20 cards that I ripped art from other artists.

RE: Blui's Fakes // Sneak Peak #1 // 22.3.15

sneak_zpsiwmyiair.jpg

It's not HS Revival, but here's some stuff I did today. Any guesses as to what it is?

infernapecard38_zps6kxieok9.png

Here's a little art edit I did on a card. The card is nothing special, the art is the focus here.

Back