TCG Fakes Blui's Image Fakes // A Return?

RE: Blui's Fakes / A Real Shocker / 27.11.13

I will be making a Charizard-EX at some point, but probably not until January or when I actually have some thime to do it! Haha

RE: Blui's Fakes / Sharkna-*SHOT* / 2.1.14

garchomp_ex_by_blui129-d70gf49.png

I'm alive and well! Have this.

RE: Blui's Fakes / Hydra (EX FA) / 6.1.14

hydreigon_ex_full_art_by_blui129-d7126h5.png

I think it is broken, but I don't think it's on the level of stuff like Mewtwo and Darkrai. :eek:

You missed the "...(except for Nightmare Scream)" on the Ability. Great Full Art tough. Also, I love Dark Pokémon having disruptive spoilers;

Zygarde said:
You missed the "...(except for Nightmare Scream)" on the Ability. Great Full Art tough. Also, I love Dark Pokémon having disruptive spoilers;

I don't think it needs that clause because it only blocks your opponent's stuff, and it says "has no Abilities), so, when another Hydreigon would be played it would not have an ability. The only problem with this wording is it doesn't do anything about if both players start with Hydreigon, so I guess I may have to add the clause back if need be.

That Garchomp EX is pretty cool! Very nice effects and the colors work well together. The background and EX symbol don't look holographic, though. :/

Textures on the Hydreigon FA look pretty sweet! I feel like the textures on heads should be a bit more... rounded? They don't seem to flow with the artwork as nicely as the rest.

I swear that that artwork also included Sylveon.
Do so my inner Eevee fanboy can be quelled.
Beautiful as always, Blui!

Nekoban Ryo said:
That Garchomp EX is pretty cool! Very nice effects and the colors work well together. The background and EX symbol don't look holographic, though. :/

Textures on the Hydreigon FA look pretty sweet! I feel like the textures on heads should be a bit more... rounded? They don't seem to flow with the artwork as nicely as the rest.

Well I think that's a good thing, seeing as there isn't any holosheet on Garchomp x)

I see what you mean on Hydreigon, but I don't really mind it as much. I might go back and fix it if need be.

Lord Fletchling said:
I swear that that artwork also included Sylveon.
Do so my inner Eevee fanboy can be quelled.
Beautiful as always, Blui!

It did actually, but I used super PS skills to edit it out :p
And thank you :)

@DN, I updated the Hydreigon on my dA to have the clause, in an attempt to make it a bit more balanced amd to fix the "we both started with it, now what" situation.

I am dead now. When I saw that Zekrom EX, you killed me with it's art and awesomeness. Please do more.

Also, can you do a Mega Garchomp EX? It would mean a lot to me if you saw this. And maybe if Regi is actually leaving you could do a Vivillon-EX?

Chanderperior said:
I am dead now. When I saw that Zekrom EX, you killed me with it's art and awesomeness. Please do more.

Also, can you do a Mega Garchomp EX? It would mean a lot to me if you saw this. And maybe if Regi is actually leaving you could do a Vivillon-EX?

xP

I will be doing Mega Garchomp, but not for a while right now I'm doing some secret stuff for you guys. I don't know if I'll make a Vivillon-EX. I definitely don't have any plans for it atm, but if there's nothing interesting to do (after the bulk of my XY set is done) I'll make it.

Scorched Feathers said:
You should totally do that Sylveon :p
What's up next?

Ah sorry for not responding earlier :( Just some more promos, and speaking of which

xy_starter_promos_by_blui129-d74blcf.png

Attack names are French for Feast, Walk and View. Hope you like that touch :)

EDIT:

togekiss_xy_promo_by_blui129-d74ftff.png

Pewpew, take that dragons.

RE: Blui's Fakes // It's a White Dove (Sort of) // 31.1.14 (See Post #314)

I am loving that Fairy-type Togekiss card you done. It is perfect in every way. If I had to point out anything, I would have loved to have seen Fairy-type Togepi and Fairy-type Togetic to go with Togekiss. Other than that, keep up the good the work, job well done.

RE: Blui's Fakes // Gogogogogogoat // 4.1.14

Scorched Feathers said:
Feast seems op
I mean
Eviolite+Super Potion
oppp

Great work as always blui!

Tangela BCR :p

Kangaflora said:
I am loving that Fairy-type Togekiss card you done. It is perfect in every way. If I had to point out anything, I would have loved to have seen Fairy-type Togepi and Fairy-type Togetic to go with Togekiss. Other than that, keep up the good the work, job well done.

I'll make them at some point,mI just wanted to use that art :p

And now, goats.

gogoat_xy_promo_by_blui129-d74xdn6.png

RE: Blui's Fakes // Gogogogogogoat // 4.2.14

oooh gogogoat!
Leech Seed is an interesting ability. I like how you've done the art, I must say that you apply the XY Foiling quite expertly, Blui!

Scorched Feathers said:
oooh gogogoat!
Leech Seed is an interesting ability. I like how you've done the art, I must say that you apply the XY Foiling quite expertly, Blui!

I, for one, agree: The Gogoat card is so perfect, you could very well be forgiven for thinking it's the real thing.

I just paged through your entire thread and saw all of your fake cards. They are all amazing and I encourage you to keep up the great work!
I sent a few of them to my friends saying that there were new scans of cards released from a new set and they believed it as if they were real! Can't wait to see what else you create in the future.

Back