TCG Fakes Blui's Image Fakes // A Return?

Very solid work here, dude. May I please have a Grass-type Galvantula-EX? Thanks in advance!

Added to the list!

Here's Kangaflora's request
sudowoodo_zpsqlf69omz.png

First, these are AWESOME!! I love your work!
Second, if you're taking requests still, I have a pretty specific card in mind:

Feralligatr LV.X Stage 2 Hp 190
(Ability) Return Current
Once during your turn, before your attack, If this Pokemon is your Active Pokemon, Search your discard pile for up to 3 Water type energies and attach them to this Pokemon. This Pokemon cannot use this ability if it has a Special Condition.

Hydro Bombard (5 Water Type Energies) 150+
You may discard all Water Type Energy attached to this Pokemon. If you do, this attack does 150 more damage. This Pokemon can't attack or use any abilities during your next turn.

Retreat Cost: 4 Colorless Energy Weakness: None Resistance: None

@Blui, you appear to have Lucario's dex entry for Pichu. I love it, though! It's adorable! And super useful! Thanks so much!

My bad! I'll go fix that

First, these are AWESOME!! I love your work!
Second, if you're taking requests still, I have a pretty specific card in mind:

Feralligatr LV.X Stage 2 Hp 190
(Ability) Return Current
Once during your turn, before your attack, If this Pokemon is your Active Pokemon, Search your discard pile for up to 3 Water type energies and attach them to this Pokemon. This Pokemon cannot use this ability if it has a Special Condition.

Hydro Bombard (5 Water Type Energies) 150+
You may discard all Water Type Energy attached to this Pokemon. If you do, this attack does 150 more damage. This Pokemon can't attack or use any abilities during your next turn.

Retreat Cost: 4 Colorless Energy Weakness: None Resistance: None

Can do, I might lower the power level of that card a little though as it is very, very powerful.

And with that I'm going to close requests as I move towards starting HS Revival (which would still love some assistance from you guys if you want in <3)

Can do, I might lower the power level of that card a little though as it is very, very powerful.

And with that I'm going to close requests as I move towards starting HS Revival (which would still love some assistance from you guys if you want in <3)

Thanks so much! I really like Feralligatr (As you can probably tell).
As for the move, it probably is OP. That was just a basic idea, though, so fiddle with it however much is needed.
As for HS Revival, That looks really cool. I was thinking a Pokemon that allowed you to attach your energy card for the turn from your discard pile instead of your hand...? I don't know, just an idea.

vulpix12_zpssp4nziuo.png
ninetales13_zpsqtl7h3vp.png
ninetales14_zpslish30gu.png
twinsouls89_zpsmgaqoyzv.png
celebi90_zpsawuoufcz.png

HS Revival is using BW numbering conventions because that's nicer and stuff.

Edit:
Fixed some typos
-"for" instead of "your" on ninetales13
-"Amaterasu" instead of "Amarterasu" on ninetales14

Last edited:
Wow! Great to see more cards for your set, with beautiful art and mechanics like normal! Looking forward to the next cards by tenfold. ^_^

Also, typo in the first Ninetale's ability (your/for).

Revival p2

magnemiterv_zpsm2ri1dss.png
magnetonrv_zpsrebdas1y.png
magnezonerv_zpsyzvdujfi.png

pachirisurv_zpshszxqicn.png
mrmimerv_zpsr5phslhs.png

Plus a fix to the wording of Twin Souls

twinsouls_zpsvfjxtixw.png

Hoping to smash the rest of the set out before the 11th, just to coincide with Rage of the Broken Sky.

Last edited:
Nice cards and artwork, like normal! I really like Mr Mime as a mechanic - I'm not too sure why, but it feels pretty cool as a bit of a shield. It's nice to see you exploring markers in general.

A bit of a wording question; is "charge" supposed to be captilised, as its the name of the marker? "Imprison" and "Shock-wave" were captilised in the eras prior, but you probably know the wording of said eras better than I do. :p

Nice cards and artwork, like normal! I really like Mr Mime as a mechanic - I'm not too sure why, but it feels pretty cool as a bit of a shield. It's nice to see you exploring markers in general.

A bit of a wording question; is "charge" supposed to be captilised, as its the name of the marker? "Imprison" and "Shock-wave" were captilised in the eras prior, but you probably know the wording of said eras better than I do. :p

Good eye! Having "charge" in lowercase was an intentional choice. A charge counter doesn't refer to anything specific, it's just a marker so I decided to name it just like "damage counters" except for the counter/marker change. My aim with charge markers isn't to hold them to a specific type (even though they may be more common on Electric types then Dark types) or to a specific card. This just makes it more streamlined and leaves capitalisation to actual cards rather than things that mark what cards have done. Hopefully that clears up as to why "charge" is not capitalised when previous markers have been capitalised.

Wasn't really happy with the Magnezone line, so I fixed that up a little (and changed some capitalisation on Magnemite)
magnemiterv_zps8ytn6zfn.png
magnetonrv_zpsxdcdltyz.png
magnezonerv_zpsgnvumfjz.png

Some Basics for things coming later when I make blanks

pinecorv_zpsx2mlbi5l.png
larvitarrv_zpsrbmxdgyl.png

Some cool Basics

shayminrv_zpsflq6utsl.png
heracrossrv_zpsgfhpljtr.png

Revival!

articunorv_zpsl0y12nh0.png
zapdosrv_zpslp2xbnqm.png

Really nice use of Ancient Traits on the HGSS blanks! I really like how you put them together, especially as it all feels natural.

I love the Charge Markers idea! I also like how it combos with the Shaymin - it's like having a movable Float Stone!

Very creative cards here.

So one thing that bothers me about Pokemon is the lack of diversity in terms of win conditions. In making this set I've been thinking about strategies that are completely different to the simple "attack for a lot" that seems to be very prevalent in the XY meta. So here's the first of that alternate play style, a Gengar line based around controlling the game. There will obviously be more tools for these cards to use as honestly they are not that powerful on their own. I have some exciting stuff planned for these varied strategies so I hope you enjoy them!

gastlyrv_zpsdbz9xbr8.png
haunterrv_zpshjq8gsef.png
gengarrv_zps3b9qgzbi.png

Some abusable support for people who like cards such as Judge.

delibirdrv_zpshnrrjzta.png

Here's a real alternate playstyle as I alluded to earlier!

forretressrv_zps6xnvqikq.png

Some crabs. All for One will be a recurring attack with some variations between its iterations as shown here with Kingler!

krabbyrv_zpsmvtg5cyq.png
kinglerrv_zpshuivnn8q.png

Lanturn doesn't get enough love. I'm here to fix that.

chinchourv_zps8zqxekv3.png
lanturn32rv_zpsfceyampm.png
lanturn33rv_zpsoywudqpi.png

@Blui Beautiful cards in their HGSS forms. If you're still doing requests, let me know via PM as I have another request for you (in BW style), I'll provide the spoilers.

@Blui Beautiful cards in their HGSS forms. If you're still doing requests, let me know via PM as I have another request for you (in BW style), I'll provide the spoilers.

Thank you! Unfortunately I won't be taking any more requests until I finish HS Revival and the two requests I still have sitting on the pile. But if you want to wait until then you can :)

Back